CNN: Biden’s Hit a New Low in Polls

and suddenly Hunter gets indicted in California ... sounds like the powers that be are attempting to force Biden to pardon his son as his last act before announcing he isnt running . But what the dem cult of ignorance doesnt understand is that it doesnt matter who next leftist puppet is policies wont change with a new dem face on the ticket .

I notice you never want to talk about the most recent election where you lost KY, OH and VA. Polls are indicators of what will happen in an election. Why don't you just look at the elections that happened 1 month ago? Republicans got a shalacking.

Or the 2022 red wave that didn't happen. Whahappened in 2022?

Polls are cute. Elections are where it's at though. Loser.

I notice you never want to talk about the most recent election where you lost KY, OH and VA. Polls are indicators of what will happen in an election. Why don't you just look at the elections that happened 1 month ago? Republicans got a shalacking.

Or the 2022 red wave that didn't happen. Whahappened in 2022?

Polls are cute. Elections are where it's at though. Loser.
Tell Nancy I said enjoy her new cubicle office.

Tell Nancy I said enjoy her new cubicle office.
Has McCarthy officially dropped out? I hope not. If he waits too long Newsom doesn't have to hold a special election and can just leave that seat empty till next year. That's one less vote the Republicans have and they have the slimmest majority.

Has McCarthy officially dropped out? I hope not. If he waits too long Newsom doesn't have to hold a special election and can just leave that seat empty till next year. That's one less vote the Republicans have and they have the slimmest majority.
Can Nancy squeeze a file cabinet into her cubicle?

Even the Democrats I know are considering voting for RFK Jr.
No one likes that nutjob conspiracy theorist.

Do you know who's saying they are going to vote?

less-engaged voting blocs, including young people, voters who didn’t cast ballots in the 2022 midterm election and Black and Latino voters without a college degree — all groups which, at the moment, are giving Biden less support than they did four years ago.

Forum List

Back