CNN: audit of 700 VA facilities tens of thousands waiting to be scheduled

get the vets the attention they need and deserve and quit bitching

WHEW!!! What a mess! The government run VA is overrun with patients, and not enough doctors and facilities!

Thank goodness we have NOT, repeat, NOT had any political movement that has advocated for big wars.......and then pushed for smaller government and less government spending and funding!!!!

That would suck, right!
Obamas been president these past 6 years, fluffer

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

I've been waiting over 100 days for my first appointment in Fayetteville (Ft. Bragg). Heard on the local radio today the average wait there is 83 days. Where my brother goes in Salisbury the average wait is 29 days.

CaféAuLait;9236441 said:
Everyone is outraged.

Great, then why ask me if you can be outraged? You can pretend that if this were under a different administration it would not be highlighted, but you and I both know you would be wrong.

And let me tell you why its even more infuriating. This was known from IG reports in 2012. That would be the allegations of death in the Phoenix office. That same director of the Phoenix office was moved many times, prior to arriving in Phoenix with allegations of misconduct at four different facilities. She was moved like Catholic Priests to new hospitals to hide her ineptness. Or was she moved to ensure each clinic was taught how to lie about appointments as she was found to be lying in WA state about suicide numbers.

http://www.va.gov/oig/pubs/VAOIG-14-02603-178.pdf

Nothing was done.

I asked because nutters often jump on an issue......politicize it....make it about something other than the actual issue....and then assume ownership of the outrage. In doing so, you make it so someone who is genuinely outraged....but not for the same political reasons as you.....has to wade through your bullshit before getting to the solution.

Get it?

I am outraged by this. I am not aiming my outrage at the president. I am not using my outrage to further an agenda. I just want the problem solved.

Is that what you want?

Be honest.

My outrage is not aimed at the only at the president - but Anyone, to include this administration that knew about this and did nothing. Kept moving screw-up managers from one hospital to another (Thanks Shinseki) and did nothing to address the problems about deaths when they were first brought to the IGs attention in 2012. Not to mention the bonuses which were given to ensure a freaking budget was met. That is where my anger lies.

Forum List

Back