CNN attacks sheriff Joe over Obama birth certificate

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Still waiting for libs to explain why obama's own literary agency for years published a brochure saying their client was born in Kenya. That's the smoking gun.

CNN host attacks Sheriff Joe on Obama birth certificate

july 23 2015

CNN anchor Jake Tapper ripped into Maricopa County, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio Thursday, excoriating Arpaio for daring to call President Barack Obama’s birth certificate a forgery.

On “The Lead,” Tapper said, “You’ve trafficked in this rather preposterous notion that Obama was not born in the United States and that he may have forged his birth certificate that he released.”

He continued, “Why would you risk your credibility on issues you care about – like illegal immigration, like law enforcement – by getting involved in this nonsense?”

“What do you mean ‘risk’?” Arpaio asked. “I’m the chief law enforcement officer elected by the people. I have a right to investigate and speak out. I’m not talking about where he came from. I don’t care where he came from. We’re working on a fraudulent, forged government document. That’s what we are doing.”

Tapper interjected, “You’re maintaining that the birth certificate that the president of the United States revealed and released to the public, you’re maintaining that that is fraudulent?”

“That’s right,” Arpaio responded.

CNN is for the Left what Fox is to the Right.

Neither are to be completely trusted.

Insofar as CNN is concerned, their credibility would benefit greatly from a wholesale firing of all existing anchors and writers and hiring-in fresh, objective ones.

CNN should be reporting the news, not manufacturing it, or trying to spin it in Direction A or B.

Turn a metaphorical fire-hose on that place and flush-out that nest of Lefties.

CNN is for the Left what Fox is to the Right.

Neither are to be completely trusted.

Insofar as CNN is concerned, their credibility would benefit greatly from a wholesale firing of all existing anchors and writers and hiring-in fresh, objective ones.

CNN should be reporting the news, not manufacturing it, or trying to spin it in Direction A or B.

Turn a metaphorical fire-hose on that place and flush-out that nest of Lefties.

True but you certainly cannot trust ABC, NBC,CBS or MSNBC either.

Still waiting for libs to explain why obama's own literary agency for years published a brochure saying their client was born in Kenya. That's the smoking gun.

july 23 2015

CNN anchor Jake Tapper ripped into Maricopa County, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio Thursday, excoriating Arpaio for daring to call President Barack Obama’s birth certificate a forgery.

On “The Lead,” Tapper said, “You’ve trafficked in this rather preposterous notion that Obama was not born in the United States and that he may have forged his birth certificate that he released.”

He continued, “Why would you risk your credibility on issues you care about – like illegal immigration, like law enforcement – by getting involved in this nonsense?”

“What do you mean ‘risk’?” Arpaio asked. “I’m the chief law enforcement officer elected by the people. I have a right to investigate and speak out. I’m not talking about where he came from. I don’t care where he came from. We’re working on a fraudulent, forged government document. That’s what we are doing.”

Tapper interjected, “You’re maintaining that the birth certificate that the president of the United States revealed and released to the public, you’re maintaining that that is fraudulent?”

Smoking gun of Birther idiocy

Publications showing President Obama's place of Birth

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circution- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine,June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

july 23 2015

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circution- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

Grandma: "He was born right here in this house!"

Up until he joined the U.S. Senate, Obama claimed he was born in Kenya. He joined the Senate, and then realized that his birthplace would make him ineligible to be President, so he changed the claimed birthplace to Hawaii.

Since the State of Hawaii refuses to reveal the true birth certificate of Obama, we have no way to verify.

Obama has paid his lawyers $1.7 million to kep his biirth certificate hidden.

Donald Trump claims Obama has spent 2 million in legal fees defending lawsuits about his birth certificate PolitiFact

july 23 2015

these are all.... birth announcements ??

july 23 2015

these are all.... birth announcements ??

The magazine and newspaper articles are all about Barack Obama- and include mentioning his place of birth.

Up until he joined the U.S. Senate, Obama claimed he was born in Kenya. He joined the Senate, and then realized that his birthplace would make him ineligible to be President, so he changed the claimed birthplace to Hawaii.

So Blackrook- my question for you- are you just really ignorant and believe the BS fed to you be the Birther conmen- or are you a liar.

From 1990 on Barack Obama was interviewed multiple times- and never mentioned his place of birth as Kenya. His State Senate Webpage- which preceeded his U.S. Senate membership- said he was born in Hawaii

There is no record that Barack Obama has ever said he was born in Kenya (He did admit however to being born on Krypton.....).

So- are you just ignorant and being conned- or are you lying?

Articles mentioning Barack Obama's place of birth.

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Your own citation says that claim is false

When fact-checking, we think the onus is on the person making the claim to back up his statement. And the only backing we've seen in this case is that the Obama campaign's legal team spent more than $2 million on legal fees since the election ended. It's clear to us that the WND story has been twisted to wrongly assume that every dollar the Obama campaign spent on legal fees went to fight the release of Obama's birth certificate. The evidence shows that's simply not true. It's a huge, unsubstantiated leap to assume that all, or most, of that was related to lawsuits about Obama's citizenship. We rule Trump's claim False.

Barack Obama's book agent published a biography that said Obama was born in Kenya.

We're all figuring he used his Kenyan birthplace to obtain a foreign student scholarship, which is why he has made enormous efforts to keep them sealed.

If Obama was a Republican, you'd be very interested to know what's going on.

Barack Obama's book agent published a biography that said Obama was born in Kenya.

We're all figuring he used his Kenyan birthplace to obtain a foreign student scholarship, which is why he has made enormous efforts to keep them sealed.

Barack Obama's publisher published a pamphlet with about 20 short bio's in 1991- including a bio for Barack Hussein Obama Jr. and said he was born in Kenya.

Of course in 1990- and every subsequent year- in major publications publishers were saying he was born in Hawaii

We figure that Birthers just like to lie, speculate and use innuendo.

Your own citation says that claim is false

When fact-checking, we think the onus is on the person making the claim to back up his statement. And the only backing we've seen in this case is that the Obama campaign's legal team spent more than $2 million on legal fees since the election ended. It's clear to us that the WND story has been twisted to wrongly assume that every dollar the Obama campaign spent on legal fees went to fight the release of Obama's birth certificate. The evidence shows that's simply not true. It's a huge, unsubstantiated leap to assume that all, or most, of that was related to lawsuits about Obama's citizenship. We rule Trump's claim False.

Well, we can quibble on how much Obama paid his lawyers to hide up his past, but he did spend a lot of money.

No one spends that kind of money to hide the truth, unless that truth was very bad for him.

It's interesting that you are not even slightly curious about what Obama is hiding.

Well, we can quibble on how much Obama paid his lawyers to hide up his past, but he did spend a lot of money.

No one spends that kind of money to hide the truth, unless that truth was very bad for him.

It's interesting that you are not even slightly curious about what Obama is hiding.

Well its not really a quibble when you make this claim:
Blackrook: Obama has paid his lawyers $1.7 million to kep his biirth certificate hidden.

And your own citation calls that claim false.

When fact-checking, we think the onus is on the person making the claim to back up his statement. And the only backing we've seen in this case is that the Obama campaign's legal team spent more than $2 million on legal fees since the election ended. It's clear to us that the WND story has been twisted to wrongly assume that every dollar the Obama campaign spent on legal fees went to fight the release of Obama's birth certificate. The evidence shows that's simply not true. It's a huge, unsubstantiated leap to assume that all, or most, of that was related to lawsuits about Obama's citizenship. We rule Trump's claim False

As your own citation says- the onus is on the person making the claim to back up his statement.

You haven't.

july 23 2015

The smoke is all coming from between your ears.

Forum List

Back