CNN attacks sheriff Joe over Obama birth certificate

All I know is that Hillary Clinton's "Spiritual Leader" needs to pop out the closet right now in order for me to consider Trump a serious contender!!

Still waiting for libs to explain why obama's own literary agency for years published a brochure saying their client was born in Kenya. That's the smoking gun.

CNN host attacks Sheriff Joe on Obama birth certificate

july 23 2015

CNN anchor Jake Tapper ripped into Maricopa County, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio Thursday, excoriating Arpaio for daring to call President Barack Obama’s birth certificate a forgery.

On “The Lead,” Tapper said, “You’ve trafficked in this rather preposterous notion that Obama was not born in the United States and that he may have forged his birth certificate that he released.”

He continued, “Why would you risk your credibility on issues you care about – like illegal immigration, like law enforcement – by getting involved in this nonsense?”

“What do you mean ‘risk’?” Arpaio asked. “I’m the chief law enforcement officer elected by the people. I have a right to investigate and speak out. I’m not talking about where he came from. I don’t care where he came from. We’re working on a fraudulent, forged government document. That’s what we are doing.”

Tapper interjected, “You’re maintaining that the birth certificate that the president of the United States revealed and released to the public, you’re maintaining that that is fraudulent?”

“That’s right,” Arpaio responded.
The smoke is all coming from between your ears.
you are so adorable, don't let these guys drag you to their... dark side

Up until he joined the U.S. Senate, Obama claimed he was born in Kenya. He joined the Senate, and then realized that his birthplace would make him ineligible to be President, so he changed the claimed birthplace to Hawaii.

Since the State of Hawaii refuses to reveal the true birth certificate of Obama, we have no way to verify.

The long-form BC that obama released in 2011 says at the bottom

"I certify that this is a true copy or abstract of the record on file in the hawaii state department of health.
Alvin T Onaka PHD State Registrar"

Why does it say "true copy or abstract"?? If it's an abstract it's not the actual BC and proves nothing.

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine,June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

So why did his own literary agency say he was born in kenya?

Barack Obama's book agent published a biography that said Obama was born in Kenya.
We're all figuring he used his Kenyan birthplace to obtain a foreign student scholarship, which is why he has made enormous efforts to keep them sealed.

Which means obozo committed fraud and stole tens of thousands of dollars.

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine,June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

So why did his own literary agency say he was born in kenya?

See the thing is- I am not a Birther- so I don't lie, speculate or use innuendo- I leave that to you.

But here is the statement from the editor

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Barack Obama's book agent published a biography that said Obama was born in Kenya.
We're all figuring he used his Kenyan birthplace to obtain a foreign student scholarship, which is why he has made enormous efforts to keep them sealed.

Which just shows that Birthers like you lie, speculate and rely upon innuendo.

Sheriff Joe is a nutjob.

Once again we see that all the left has is namecalling.

Correct- Sheriff Joe is not a nutjob- he is a corrupt, venial, self serving opportunist.

Who has been successfully sued multiple times for violating peoples rights. Who has misused his position to legally harrass his political opponents.

And he panders to Birthers like you- figuring you are the gullible shills you are.

Which just shows that Birthers like you lie, speculate and rely upon innuendo.
some people never tire of
:bang3:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.
"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

HAHAHA. You call that an explanation?? . She just says it was a mistake and everyone is supposed to drop the matter???

There is no way a mistake like that could happen. You don't assume all black americans were born in kenya!!! Little Barry must have told them he was born in kenya and they checked it out and agreed and published. THINK

Forum List

Back