CNN Apologizes For Guest Using Term "Crosshairs"

They are intelligence challenged at CNN. They are also ratings challenged, talent challenged, viewer challenged...challenge challenged!!!

Last edited:
Yet the Liberals on this board are not able to see the IGNORANCE of the claim Palin caused this. In fact a good number of them keep posting she is to blame, or as Article 15 has changed, to it being good she was called on it.

There are like two people on this board blaming Palin.

What I said was that I am glad that politicians and media pundits who are part of the 24 hour outrage-a-thon are getting their feet held to the fire in the wake of this assassination attempt.

And in regards to Palin I said (like a bagillion times now) that I am in no way asserting that she was responsible. What I have to say about Palin is that in light of the map, Giffords speaking out against it, and Palin's refusal to take it down Palin is now reaping what she sowed with this backlash and is playing damage control ... poorly as del added.

She played with fire and got burned.

Tough shit.

Yet the Liberals on this board are not able to see the IGNORANCE of the claim Palin caused this. In fact a good number of them keep posting she is to blame, or as Article 15 has changed, to it being good she was called on it.

What I said was that I am glad that politicians and media pundits who are part of the 24 hour outrage-a-thon are getting their feet held to the fire in the wake of this assassination attempt.

And in regards to Palin I said (like a bagillion times now) that I am in no way asserting that she was responsible. What I have to say about Palin is that in light of the map, Giffords speaking out against it, and Palin's refusal to take it down Palin is now reaping what she sowed with this backlash and is playing damage control ... poorly as del added.

Tough shit.
just two?
who are your two?

What a joke. Someone should get fired. But not like a gun being fired. What I mean is, "fired".

I mean, terminated.

Wait. I mean, ceased being employed by this broadcast news organization.

We will just send Arnold in to take care of the problem

Tough shit.
just two?
who are your two?

Sangha and Synth seem to be the two I have observed claiming Palin caused this though I doubt there is even a direct quote from either of them saying as much.

Tough shit.
just two?
who are your two?

Sangha and Synth seem to be the two I have observed claiming Palin caused this though I doubt there is even a direct quote from either of them saying as much.
yeah, both of them seem to have invested a lot into that lie

That is pretty good :clap:

I wonder how long that will last?
thats why this nonsense is so ridiculous
nothing palin, bachmann, beck, rush, hannity olbermann maddow, etc have said caused this nutcase to lose it and shoot up the place

I am not saying it did, but it does contribute to the problems we have and is not part of the soloution.
I have no sympathy for hate and fear mongerers.
Nor those who apologize for them.

That is pretty good :clap:

I wonder how long that will last?
nothing palin, bachmann, beck, rush, hannity olbermann maddow, etc have said caused this nutcase to lose it and shoot up the place

I am not saying it did, but it does contribute to the problems we have and is not part of the soloution.
thing is, this is age old history
politics has many military analogies in use in every "campaign"
or should we stop calling them "campaigns" now because of the militaristic overtones?

thing is, this is age old history
politics has many military analogies in use in every "campaign"
or should we stop calling them "campaigns" now because of the militaristic overtones?

I am not talking specifically about the crosshairs thing.
And you know it I think.

The Obama is the antichrist, etc type of stuff. Using division and fear to control the minions.

We need desperately to pull together right now not to keep the divide open.

and OH MY

the LOGO for the show

Crossfirelogo.JPG

Umm, umm, umm,...you made that up.

Yeah, yeah, that's it, you made it up.

That never happened.

[/wingnut denial]

and OH MY

the LOGO for the show

Crossfirelogo.JPG

Didn't Jon Stewart go on that show and call both hosts partisan hacks, say that Crossfire and similar types of punditry are hurting the country, and take Tucker Carlson's lunch money?

Shortly thereafter Crossfire went away and so did the bow tie.

and OH MY

the LOGO for the show

Crossfirelogo.JPG

Didn't Jon Stewart go on that show and call both hosts partisan hacks, say that Crossfire and similar types of punditry are hurting the country, and take Tucker Carlson's lunch money?

that doesnt change the FACT they used crosshairs to mean something OTHER than assassinations

and OH MY

the LOGO for the show

Crossfirelogo.JPG

that doesnt change the FACT they used crosshairs to mean something OTHER than assassinations

I never said otherwise.

good grief, CNN has become a joke..how anyone would watch it for their news.:cuckoo:

I used to listen to CROSSFIRE.

As I recall, it didn't convince me to shoot anyone in the head.

And I used to enjoy FIRING LINE, too.

Again, no conservatives or liberals were hurt as a result of my listening to those shows.

Wonder if this will catch on like when we were going to stop calling homicide bombers, suicide bombers?

Maybe it will catch on like "person of interest" did for suspect?

I used to listen to CROSSFIRE.

As I recall, it didn't convince me to shoot anyone in the head.

And I used to enjoy FIRING LINE, too.

Again, no conservatives or liberals were hurt as a result of my listening to those shows.

Maybe you should have spent more time in your parents basement on message boards and drugs?

Forum List

Back