CNN Apologizes For Guest Using Term "Crosshairs"

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
CNN's John King: "Before we go to break, I want to make a quick point. We were having a discussion about the Chicago mayoral race. My friend Andy Shaw used the term 'in the crosshairs' in talking about the candidates. We're trying, we're trying to get away from that language. Andy is a good friend, he's covered politics for a long time, but we're trying to get away from that kind of language."

RealClearPolitics - Video - CNN Apologizes For Guest Using Term "Crosshairs"

Hahaha! What a boob! Are that many people that hypersensitive in this day and age? Come on, people. :cuckoo:

and OH MY

the LOGO for the show

Crossfirelogo.JPG

Ha. They thinking maybe - just maybe they um..jumped the gun a bit too soon?? ;)

That is pretty good :clap:

I wonder how long that will last?
thats why this nonsense is so ridiculous
nothing palin, bachmann, beck, rush, hannity olbermann maddow, etc have said caused this nutcase to lose it and shoot up the place

That is pretty good :clap:

I wonder how long that will last?
thats why this nonsense is so ridiculous
nothing palin, bachmann, beck, rush, hannity olbermann maddow, etc have said caused this nutcase to lose it and shoot up the place

Oh but they all deserve ear necklaces, doncha know? Nothing but hypocritical desperation.

What a joke. Someone should get fired. But not like a gun being fired. What I mean is, "fired".

I mean, terminated.

Wait. I mean, ceased being employed by this broadcast news organization.

Yet the Liberals on this board are not able to see the IGNORANCE of the claim Palin caused this. In fact a good number of them keep posting she is to blame, or as Article 15 has changed, to it being good she was called on it.

CNN's John King: "Before we go to break, I want to make a quick point. We were having a discussion about the Chicago mayoral race. My friend Andy Shaw used the term 'in the crosshairs' in talking about the candidates. We're trying, we're trying to get away from that language. Andy is a good friend, he's covered politics for a long time, but we're trying to get away from that kind of language."

RealClearPolitics - Video - CNN Apologizes For Guest Using Term "Crosshairs"

Hahaha! What a boob! Are that many people that hypersensitive in this day and age? Come on, people. :cuckoo:

Victims of their own propaganda.

lammy lame lamezilla

Palin, herself, used the term, "crosshairs", in her hard hitting interview with Hannity.

Last edited:
I can't wait until the cartoon shows pull all their violent cartoons.

It's too late for my generation

We know you can't kill a rabbit with a shotgun and large explosive bombs only move a ducks bill to the back of it's head.

Muh mama dun tol me, to bring home a raaabit..

Forum List

Back