CNN and MSNBC Lose Almost Half Their Viewers in One Year

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
CNN and MSNBC Lose Almost Half Their Viewers in One Year​

I guess they just don't give a rats ass. They're going to keep up their leftard, biased, democrat chear leading agenda driven garbage reporting by the likes of some caustic, muslim shit bag, and they don't give a flying fuck if they go bankrupt or not.

LOONEY LEFT... you bet.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...msnbc-lose-almost-half-their-viewers-one-year

I guess they just don't give a rats ass. They're going to keep up their leftard, biased, democrat chear leading agenda driven garbage reporting by the likes of some caustic, muslim shit bag, and they don't give a flying fuck if they go bankrupt or not.

LOONEY LEFT... you bet.

CNN and MSNBC Lose Almost Half Their Viewers in One Year | NewsBusters

Like this guy?

Prince-Alwaleed-bin-Talal.jpg

LOONEY LEFT... you bet.

Like this guy?

Really? Well then you shouldn't have any problem at all finding where he said someone should take a shit and a piss in someone's mouth.

No, you can't, but then I already knew that.

However your DEFLECTION is noted. That's usually all you have anyway, moron.

LOONEY LEFT... you bet.

Like this guy?

Really? Well then you shouldn't have any problem at all finding where he said someone should take a shit and a piss in someone's mouth.

:eusa_hand:

Just proves that rdean hates Muslims.

So nice to see the far left getting it firmly up the pooper......finally. Their shit has never worked in the history of the world and the nation is finally on to this fraud who got elected twice. I saw this story and laughed my balls off......only the fringe watch MSNBC in 2013.:eusa_dance::2up::eusa_dance:

Last edited:
So nice to see the far left getting it firmly up the pooper......finally. Their shit has never worked in the history of the world and the nation is finally on to this fraud who got elected twice. I saw this story and laughed my balls off......only the fringe watch MSNBC in 2013.:eusa_dance::2up::eusa_dance:

You mean like the difference between Blue States and Red States?

2994934040_ca5b05d221.jpg

:eusa_hand:

Just proves that rdean hates Muslims.

Don't you guys know who this is?

Yes, he's a Muslim and you hate him!

LOONEY LEFT... you bet.

NewsBusters
Exposing & Combating Liberal Media Bias

Sure, that's unbiased right there.

LOONEY LEFT... you bet.

NewsBusters

liberal-debates_zps48febd3b.jpg

LOONEY LEFT... you bet.

Like this guy?

Is this the same Arab that bush was holding hands and rubbing cheeks with at the ranch?

Progressive Eruptions: BUSH KISSES MUSLIM'S LIPS=GOOD; OBAMA SHOWS RESPECT TO JAPANESE HEAD OF STATE=BAD

Like this guy?

Is this the same Arab that bush was holding hands and rubbing cheeks with at the ranch?

Progressive Eruptions: BUSH KISSES MUSLIM'S LIPS=GOOD; OBAMA SHOWS RESPECT TO JAPANESE HEAD OF STATE=BAD
No, that was King Abdullah.

Last edited by a moderator:

LOONEY LEFT... you bet.

NewsBusters

I am sure that you can then provide ratings that show the source as incorrect. If not, then the source is irrelevant. The hard numbers are all that matters in that particular statement.

Otherwise, accept the simple fact that the right is moving in on the left monopoly of televised news. That is a bad sign for the left if it is, the right already has the radio on lockdown. If you start loosing television it is going to have a huge effect.

If CNN wants to turn things around they should start with that gun obsessed assclown Morgan.

Forum List

Back