Clueless Greta caught off script

She has memorized what the adults want her to say but cant think on her own

She’s a kid... take it easy

She chose not to be a kid but instead a lecturer at the white house and the UN

She’s a public figure swimming in the adult pool

No she’s really just a kid who tours around giving speeches and capturing the emotion of an environmental movement. She’s not a scientist or an educator or even an adult so chill out with your miserable insults. You can’t be that desperate can you?

Since when is the truth an insult?

She’s just a windup toy with no ideas of her own

No shit... SHES A KID! What aren’t you understanding?

Yes, she's a kid who is doing the bidding of her handlers. Who's goal is to impoverish YOU. Time for you to wake up and smell the propaganda.

AND..until she reams India for the filth they dump into our oceans every fucking day, I consider her full of shit. Young adult or not.
Every country in the world can go by new rules to help the environment but nothing will do a damn bit of good until INDIA/OTHER 4 COUNTRIES DOING IT STOPS POLLUTING THE WORLDS OCEANS.

But she has NOT addressed India/China/Indonesia/VietNam, has she? Not in her schedule, I guess.

Going after children now huh. Stay classy.

Wait, tell us again about how somebody making a pun about Doornail Rump's choice of the name "Barron" for his son is attacking the child, while this isn't.

Having it both ways: Priceless.

Barron has not been put up there on the world stage, making a fool of himself like that Greta has, by her parents!

ok???? you get that in your thick head????

The only ones going after a child, are Greta's greedy parents who care more about the money they pimp out of that poor child than her mental well being.
Sorry Skye but Gretas parents aren’t the only ones going after kids. Have you read this thread?
please.....shut up
Happy to... please read the thread and comment on the douchebags going after a child.

Complain to her parents who put her on the world stage talking stupidities just for money.
That’s fine if you wanna take issue with her parents putting her on the world stage. But are you trying to excuse the insults that these dip shits on this thread are aiming towards her? You seem to be avoiding that to point the spotlight at her parents. What’s up with that?

She’s a kid... take it easy
She chose not to be a kid but instead a lecturer at the white house and the UN

She’s a public figure swimming in the adult pool
No she’s really just a kid who tours around giving speeches and capturing the emotion of an environmental movement. She’s not a scientist or an educator or even an adult so chill out with your miserable insults. You can’t be that desperate can you?
Since when is the truth an insult?

She’s just a windup toy with no ideas of her own
No shit... SHES A KID! What aren’t you understanding?

Yes, she's a kid who is doing the bidding of her handlers. Who's goal is to impoverish YOU. Time for you to wake up and smell the propaganda.

That's exactly right. :thup:

She has a right to her opinions and it is tough to talk to world leaders. I don’t think much of her style but she is just 15 and she has a ton to learn.

She has a right to her opinions and it is tough to talk to world leaders. I don’t think much of her style but she is just 15 and she has a ton to learn.

WE ALL have the right to our opinions, not only Greta and her parents handlers and Soros

So she should just take it or get out of the kitchen ....if it's too hot.

Sorry Skye but Gretas parents aren’t the only ones going after kids. Have you read this thread?
please.....shut up
Happy to... please read the thread and comment on the douchebags going after a child.

Complain to her parents who put her on the world stage talking stupidities just for money.
That’s fine if you wanna take issue with her parents putting her on the world stage. But are you trying to excuse the insults that these dip shits on this thread are aiming towards her? You seem to be avoiding that to point the spotlight at her parents. What’s up with that?

And she will run away yet again, like she did every other time she was called on it.

yawn

b81ePxj.gif

Wait, tell us again about how somebody making a pun about Doornail Rump's choice of the name "Barron" for his son is attacking the child, while this isn't.

Barron is not lecturing us on whatever interests him

He is still a private person

Thunberg allowed her coaches to make her a public figure

WTF is a "Thunberg"?

Look shitass, you have a minute-and-a-half video of some kid taken out of any context and you're holding her up for mockery. Based on --- what? Your pathetic excuse for a life, where you need to belittle kids to get off on the internets? We don't know anything about what's going on here. For all we know she was just asked twelve hundred questions in a row and is tired of getting all the flow at a place where there obviously are others. Fuck you and everybody that thinks like you.

Kids, to me, are under 12 years old. She is what...16? That is a young adult..NOT A KID. She put herself in the public eye because she was taught to do so by whomever. She can now take the heat, or praise, due to her decision. Period.

Looks to me like five or six kids at a table, talking about --- we don't know what, since there's no context. And this one targeted looks smaller than everybody else.

Just the fact that the OP culled a minute and a half video out of whatever it was absent any context, for the SOLE PURPOSE of mocking a little girl, tells me nothing about the meeting but everything about the OP.

She looked around for help when asked the question..which is one she has been yammering about since she first appeared on the scene. And she looked lost while looking around for help because her handlers weren't there to assist. She talks about what she is TOLD to talk about. Period. And it showed in the youtube clip. Lost. Clueless. And as I said..full of shit because she is addressing "world leaders" without speaking to those who are doing the fucking polluting. Where is the outrage and HOW DARE YOUS to them???

WE ALL have the right to our opinions, not only Greta and her parents handlers and Soros

So she should just take it or get out of the kitchen ....if it's too hot.

I give her the weight of any 15 year old expert. It’s nice to listen to but you can’t take them all that seriously. Her excessive worry about the environment, her parents ANTIFA ties also leads me to believe there are other issues and more complicated than we know.

You fools opened her to ridicule and legitimate questions.
Barron has never spoken a word regarding politics.

Greta has mental disorders and you sick fucks are taking advantage of her mental state......you should be ashamed.

This is nothing but child abuse on an autistic child for Christ sake. This child is going to have a major melt down eventually.

The Left could give a S about her, and will toss her after every drop of plasma is sucked out of her. Ask Cindy Sheehan.

I agree with that statement. ^^
Jesus Christ she's just a kid. This can't possibly end in happiness ever after for her.

I'm sure the kid is not even aware that some wanker on a message board culled a minute-and-a-half segment of something completely out of its context and tried to score points by mocking a child because he has no life. And if she is aware of it I suspect she pities him.
To hide behind a child to make points is not fair. To use the child as a total shield from all criticism is way worse.

If she wants to wear big girl pants, the video is fair game, not a mocking of a child.

Either way, this girl is being tugged hard on both sides, and she'll split. She's just a F kid with special needs.

Not even sure what you're saying here :dunno:

We've got a minute-and-a-half video of a child at a table, being asked a question, with other people at the table, who defers to other people to answer. For all I know the kid just took a stream of questions and is tired of doing all the work. By itself that means zero. Then we have an OP who thinks he can post this video (apparently in Swedish) and mock a child because she's tired of answering.

That's fucked up.
Telling our children they will be dying in 10 yrs is really F up. Another example of child abuse. Like these kids don't have anything else to worry about like getting shot to pieces at school.

Greta has mental disorders and you sick fucks are taking advantage of her mental state......you should be ashamed.

If my kid had mental disorders, I damn sure wouldn't expose her to the world like they have.

If my kid had mental disorders, I damn sure wouldn't expose her to the world like they have.

I think a number of posters here had parents just like hers.

I don't even know who the fuck she is, asshole. I see a table with six kids at it, I see an OP who takes a minute and a half clip where one kid doesn't have an answer, and tries to puff himself up on the internets going "Look! Kid doesn't have an answer". I see intellectually dead people. FUCK him and FUCK you.
You don't think at all, that these parents aren't dealing with choppy waters?

This kid is what 16? Highly functioning autistic true. But she probably has the emotional capacity of a 10 yr old.

Like Biden says.......C'MON MAN!!

What in the wide world of blue fuck are you talking about? "Parents"? "Autistic"? Are you talking about Barron? :dunno:
What?? Greta is autistic. Where have you been?. Her parents are pimping this kid. No one is mocking the child, but it is absurd to put her on a world stage. You don't understand. These high functioning autistics tend to be very depressed as adults and prone to suicide. The only loser in this is the kid.

So you actually know who this kid is? And you know her parents?

I asked another poster, several times now, to explain the "pimping" thing. She ran away. Seems like y'all want to pretend y'all know all about her, yet got nothing when directly asked. I don't buy it. Y'all pulling bios out of your ass.

Bottom line is STILL that we have an OP, who has now run away, who took a minute and a half clip for we don't know what, centered on some kid who doesn't have an answer to some question, for the sole purpose of mocking her. That's the only purpose possible here. We don't even know what this conference is about because that was edited out. In short we have an asshole who wants to puff himself up on the internets by beating up on a child, about NOTHING.

It ain't that complex --- fuck him, period.
I ain't talking about the op. I'm talking about a manipulated autistic.

Greta Thunberg became a climate activist not in spite of her autism, but because of it

Barron has not been put up there on the world stage, making a fool of himself like that Greta has, by her parents!

ok???? you get that in your thick head????

The only ones going after a child, are Greta's greedy parents who care more about the money they pimp out of that poor child than her mental well being.
please.....shut up

Bitch, where was that attitude when it came to Nick Sandmann? Dont be a hypocrite. This little goblin deserves all the criticism she gets.

please.....shut up

Bitch, where was that attitude when it came to Nick Sandmann? Dont be a hypocrite. This little goblin deserves all the criticism she gets.
That was definitely a hypocrite finder.

What about 16 yr old Bret Kavanaugh and his year book?

I don't even know who the fuck she is, asshole. I see a table with six kids at it, I see an OP who takes a minute and a half clip where one kid doesn't have an answer, and tries to puff himself up on the internets going "Look! Kid doesn't have an answer". I see intellectually dead people. FUCK him and FUCK you.

This kid is what 16? Highly functioning autistic true. But she probably has the emotional capacity of a 10 yr old.

What in the wide world of blue fuck are you talking about? "Parents"? "Autistic"? Are you talking about Barron? :dunno:
What?? Greta is autistic. Where have you been?. Her parents are pimping this kid. No one is mocking the child, but it is absurd to put her on a world stage. You don't understand. These high functioning autistics tend to be very depressed as adults and prone to suicide. The only loser in this is the kid.

I asked another poster, several times now, to explain the "pimping" thing. She ran away. Seems like y'all want to pretend y'all know all about her, yet got nothing when directly asked. I don't buy it. Y'all pulling bios out of your ass.

Bottom line is STILL that we have an OP, who has now run away, who took a minute and a half clip for we don't know what, centered on some kid who doesn't have an answer to some question, for the sole purpose of mocking her. That's the only purpose possible here. We don't even know what this conference is about because that was edited out. In short we have an asshole who wants to puff himself up on the internets by beating up on a child, about NOTHING.

Greta Thunberg became a climate activist not in spite of her autism, but because of it

What the heck happen to Pogo’s posts? I was following the conversation and now all his posts disappeared. Did I miss something?

What the heck happen to Pogo’s posts? I was following the conversation and now all his posts disappeared. Did I miss something?
I don't know. I get that a lot though. Must be my breath.

Forum List

Back