Clown News Network

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012

Do they really think we should take them seriously? The teenage climate nut is going to clear up the Kung Flu for us.

Do they really think we should take them seriously? The teenage climate nut is going to clear up the Kung Flu for us.

CNN continually destroys their already waning reputation.

Sorry, but I think lesser of anyone taking advice from this globally generated "climate change hero". CNN embarrasses themselves, any viewers who can't see this really are keeping the faith. Can you imagine Fox News having a coronavirus town hall and inviting the head of the NRA? What a comedy show CNN is.

Well their audience consists of petulant children. So it makes sense.

Shit comrades i didn't see this thread ...I did another one .I've been out every day not social distancing with others lol

Sorry

Attachments

• EX5kebaWoAE64gK.jpeg
    EX5kebaWoAE64gK.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 10

Tissue?
Yes please. I’m laughing at you fucks so hard my eyes are watering.

Forum List

Back