Close To Half Of Americans Have More Credit Card Debt Than Savings

The Daily Beast? lol

That's the best you can do isn't it weasel. No information from you to back your point up that Barney did it.
Why is that weasel? Why can't you post up 1/10th of the information showing that what D23 shows was going on is false.

You know why you can't find that info weasel? It isn't out there.

One thing about your "narrative" of events though is how you Republicans, who claim to be such great leaders and understanding of how government works, you all are always being forced to do something by the Democrats that you just can't seem to stop.

If it wasn't for the Dems, we wouldn't have invaded Iraq. If it wasn't for Barney, the housing collapse wouldn't have happened.

All people like you have are excuses after you've made decisions that suck. Someone else made me do it. Kinda like why you are a failure. It's always some one else's fault.

Have you ever noticed how you all blame others all the time for the decisions that you (Republicans) made?

You mean like how liberals have been saying Obama is cleaning up Bush' mess and that's why it is taking so long..etc...etc...etc..?

Yep! JUST like that.

The Daily Beast? lol
That's the best you can do isn't it weasel. No information from you to back your point up that Barney did it.
Why is that weasel? Why can't you post up 1/10th of the information showing that what D23 shows was going on is false.
The Daily Beast doesn't deserve my best. Neither do you two. You obviously didn't read the post, why pretend you did?
You know why you can't find that info weasel? It isn't out there.

One thing about your "narrative" of events though is how you Republicans, who claim to be such great leaders and understanding of how government works, you all are always being forced to do something by the Democrats that you just can't seem to stop.

If it wasn't for the Dems, we wouldn't have invaded Iraq. If it wasn't for Barney, the housing collapse wouldn't have happened.

All people like you have are excuses after you've made decisions that suck. Someone else made me do it. Kinda like why you are a failure. It's always some one else's fault.

Have you ever noticed how you all blame others all the time for the decisions that you (Republicans) made?
I'm not a Republican. You are one fucked up boy.

I'm not a Republican. You are one fucked up boy.

And thank god I am not a Republican, not a boy, and not the fucked up failure of a human being that you are.

You really have nothing to add to a discussion board there weasel. Why you bother posting?

You mean like how liberals have been saying Obama is cleaning up Bush' mess and that's why it is taking so long..etc...etc...etc..?

Yep! JUST like that.

So you think every action taken by Bush during his Presidency just ended when Obama came into office. Right?
That's how fucked up your thinking is. All that continuing debt for the wars, the drug program and the decrease in income from the tax cuts, that all just ended when Obama was elected. Right? Please say that is what you believe. It would explain your ignorance in discussing these matters if you would just admit that you are to stupid to understand what happened during the Bush presidency. And how the Bush actions carried over to the next Presidents terms.

But at least you proved my point again. All you got is excuses for everything.

Dems made us go into Iraq.
Dems made the housing market collapse.
Dems made George Bush do all the fucked up things he did.
And it is Obama's fault he couldn't fix the Republican fuck ups fast enough.

Weird ass thinking you Republicans have.

But at least you proved my point again. All you got is excuses for everything.

Dems made us go into Iraq.
Dems made the housing market collapse.
Dems made George Bush do all the fucked up things he did.
And it is Obama's fault he couldn't fix the Republican fuck ups fast enough.

Weird ass thinking you Republicans have.
Dems helped a LOT with the overspending, just like now. You can't see it because the ebil wascawy Wepubwicans did it.

Dems helped a LOT with the overspending, just like now.

As Ronnie said; "there you go again" blaming Democrats. What a weak helpless party the Republicans have become. Just can't say no to those mean Democrats.

So what did the Democrats spend all the money on that WAS NOT CONNECTED TO THE BUSH DISASTER?
Besides the ACA. Which is actually not a driver of our debt.

I paid off my credit cards a few years ago using the Dave Ramsey method. Now I have no credit cards, no car payments and a good retirement savings PLUS a renter's check every month from the gal in California!

We can afford to do, go and get whatever my wife and I want. Car needs repair? Paid. Tax Bill comes in? Paid. I want that new guitar? It's mine. Buy Gold and Silver on the dips? Done!

I want that new guitar?

Guitars?? You like guitars? Looking at a Martin 000M Auditorium. I NEED a nice Martin. Least that's what I tell my wife. It is a NEED. Not a want. Right? Have Gibson, Guild, Taylor, Epiphone. I need a Martin. For fairness. And balance. And to not be prejudiced. Equal rights and all. Some think I am a Democrat and it would be very Democratic of me to have a Martin. That's my story and ima sticking to it. Till I get one.

But nice to hear that someone has managed their affairs properly. Good for you.

I want that new guitar?

Guitars?? You like guitars? Looking at a Martin 000M Auditorium. I NEED a nice Martin. Least that's what I tell my wife. It is a NEED. Not a want. Right? Have Gibson, Guild, Taylor, Epiphone. I need a Martin. For fairness. And balance. And to not be prejudiced. Equal rights and all. Some think I am a Democrat and it would be very Democratic of me to have a Martin. That's my story and ima sticking to it. Till I get one.

But nice to hear that someone has managed their affairs properly. Good for you.

Oh my the irony impaired far left drones are at it again..

Don't you have some new illegals to exploit today?

Debt is a form of slavery, and a capitalist economic system most assuredly promotes indebtedness.

Forum List

Back