CDZ Clooney power

Celebs should stay OUT of politics and only the low IQ crowd listen to what they say in political happenings. Why would anyone of Independent Thought Process want to be told what politics and/or social issues to support from the Hollyweird crowd?

From MY Independent Thought Process is this, I do NOT agree with the LGBTQ Agenda OR the LGBTQ Alternative Lifestyle but they should not be executed, also adulterers should not be stoned death.

This Tommy though unfortunately IS what PURE Islam dictates DIRECT from their Prophet Muhammed, this type of thing is not bizarro in many Islamic nations, they also have Sharia Law and this IS part of Sharia Law. You and others on the Left have posted multiple comments in support of Islam and/or accepting Islam and so logically you SHOULD then be respecting that Brunei as an Islamic nation has the RIGHT to execute LGBTQ and stone to death adulterers. This as Sharia Law is a fundamental and important part of Islam.
And dont forget that the Mayor of London is a ….wait for it......Muslim....It is just too funny.....

Yes also probably if he was in Brunei then Mayor Khan would support the execution of LGBTQ and the stoning to death of adulterers, probably a majority of Islamics would who are in Western nations including in America, it is ONLY because they are IN Western nations that they are silent and/or say they do NOT support Sharia Law this because if they just said yes we support Sharia Law because to NOT support Sharia Law equates us with The Infidels then there would be MASS OUTRAGE from Westerners. Given the OPPORTUNITY the Islamics in Western nations would FORCE Sharia Law on Western nations, this is why we have to be alert and watch them 24/7, they cannot be trusted they are NOT Western in their MIND, they could dress in Western clothing but in their MIND it IS still the 7th Century as dictated by The Qu'ran.
One of the British Soldiers was murdered by beheading in London, haven't heard a thing about the perps who did it since then.

Two Men Convicted Of British Soldier Beheading
Rigby, 25, who had served in Afghanistan, was returning to his barracks in south-east London after a recruitment event at the Tower of London when he was struck by a car from behind. As he lay in the road, injured and defenseless, his body was mutilated by Adebolajo and his accomplice Michael Adebowale who used knives and a meat cleaver to all but sever his neck.
“Blood is on the hands of David Cameron and Barack Obama because of what they’ve done in Muslim countries, they have radicalized an entire generation. People are very happy to point the finger at me and other groups who expose the British government and its foreign policy.

View attachment 253882
They are in jail. They dont have a blog you know.
Converting those in jail to Islam huh? Yeah, it is happening in the US also, but kept very quiet here. You know radicalizing from within...

Any Islamic terrorist in prison should NOT be free to associate with other prisoners because of the risk of Radicalising them into Islam. Now ogo going to say but but but WHAT about Right-Wing terrorists and IF he does I am NOT going to respond to him because the TOPIC is Sharia Law and Islam.

Not just George. Elton and Ellen are all over this.

Brunei has just passed draconian laws which specify death by stoning fpr gays and adulterers.

Its a dreadful stone age reaction to something that isnt a problem. Apparently it has been offered up by the Sultan to appease conservative elements in his country.

Boycott Brunei begins after country introduced stoning for gay sex | Metro News

Anyway the reason I bring this up is that it has just been featured on the BBC news . I suspect that the reason for that is the publicity given to this by Mr Clooney and his friends. I have never known Brunei to be mentioned ever on the main news. I dont even know where it is. But now I know that it is a backward oppressive place that the west should quarantine until they repeal these laws.

Celebs get a battering sometimes but they can use their fame for good.

Celebs should stay OUT of politics and only the low IQ crowd listen to what they say in political happenings. Why would anyone of Independent Thought Process want to be told what politics and/or social issues to support from the Hollyweird crowd?

From MY Independent Thought Process is this, I do NOT agree with the LGBTQ Agenda OR the LGBTQ Alternative Lifestyle but they should not be executed, also adulterers should not be stoned death.

This Tommy though unfortunately IS what PURE Islam dictates DIRECT from their Prophet Muhammed, this type of thing is not bizarro in many Islamic nations, they also have Sharia Law and this IS part of Sharia Law. You and others on the Left have posted multiple comments in support of Islam and/or accepting Islam and so logically you SHOULD then be respecting that Brunei as an Islamic nation has the RIGHT to execute LGBTQ and stone to death adulterers. This as Sharia Law is a fundamental and important part of Islam.
And dont forget that the Mayor of London is a ….wait for it......Muslim....It is just too funny.....

Yes also probably if he was in Brunei then Mayor Khan would support the execution of LGBTQ and the stoning to death of adulterers, probably a majority of Islamics would who are in Western nations including in America, it is ONLY because they are IN Western nations that they are silent and/or say they do NOT support Sharia Law this because if they just said yes we support Sharia Law because to NOT support Sharia Law equates us with The Infidels then there would be MASS OUTRAGE from Westerners. Given the OPPORTUNITY the Islamics in Western nations would FORCE Sharia Law on Western nations, this is why we have to be alert and watch them 24/7, they cannot be trusted they are NOT Western in their MIND, they could dress in Western clothing but in their MIND it IS still the 7th Century as dictated by The Qu'ran.
Sadiq Khan holds mainstream liberal views on LGBT issues. It is a matter of record.

Brunei has just passed draconian laws which specify death by stoning fpr gays and adulterers.

Its a dreadful stone age reaction to something that isnt a problem. Apparently it has been offered up by the Sultan to appease conservative elements in his country.

Anyway the reason I bring this up is that it has just been featured on the BBC news . I suspect that the reason for that is the publicity given to this by Mr Clooney and his friends. I have never known Brunei to be mentioned ever on the main news. I dont even know where it is. But now I know that it is a backward oppressive place that the west should quarantine until they repeal these laws.

Sadiq Khan holds mainstream liberal views on LGBT issues. It is a matter of record.

Yes as I comment in my above post this is because he is in a Western nation if he was Mayor in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia or Brunei or Sudan he would advocate the same as his religion Islam advocates and that is to execute LGBTQ and stone adulterers to the death. In Western nations the Islamics cannot in public comment what The Qu'ran dictates about LGBTQ that is they have to be put to the death.

Yes as I comment in my above post this is because he is in a Western nation if he was Mayor in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia or Brunei or Sudan he would advocate the same as his religion Islam advocates and that is to execute LGBTQ and stone adulterers to the death. In Western nations the Islamics cannot in public comment what The Qu'ran dictates about LGBTQ that is they have to be put to the death.
That suggests it is based on culture rather than religion. But I dont agree about Mr Khan. He is a standard new labour politico.

Damn tainty, I thought you were educated. Here's the deal though, Brunei OWNS hotels and businesses all over the world. I bet, if you looked hard enough, you can find something in your own town that they own. I agree they are pond scum, but they get away with it because people, like you, are blind to their idiocy. And when you are finally smacked upside the head with it you are always, ALWAYS, shocked. Shocked i tell ya!

Wake up dude, there's a whole world out there for you to learn about.
Which reinforces my appreciation of Mr Clooney. We wont be deafened by the chorus of disapproval from our elected representatives.

Your elected representatives will do what their corporate masters tell them to do, tainty. That's why our countries are as screwed up as they are.

Islam sucks
Islam sucks

Cool leap bruh. So you blame Christianism for slavery too right?

Thread topic is not Christianity it is Islam, ogo this is the CDZ do not deflect from the OP Topic.

Thread topic is NOT Islam. It's a knuckledraggian law in Brunei. You wanna talk deflection, talk to the poster who just deflected it. Don't bother, I already beat you to it.

Brunei is FUNDAMENTALIST MUSLIM, silly person. Try and keep up.

That suggests it is based on culture rather than religion. But I dont agree about Mr Khan. He is a standard new labour politico.

Actually, it is both. When you are dealing with fundamentalist any religion, their culture and religion are absolutely intertwined.

Islam is not like Christianity, Islam is NOT just a religion, it is a Culture and also it is a Political Structure and they are inter-connected you cannot separate the Religion from the Culture from the Political. Sadiq Khan is a practising Muslim, he goes to The Mosque and if he was in an Islamic nation he would NOT be this Liberal that you say he is in London, in Islamic nations they do not do Western Type Liberalism.

How many International Muslim groups in Western nations include America and UK are CONDEMNING this new law in Brunei? It does not matter what Hollyweird celebs say, it's DOES matter what International Muslim groups in Western nations SAY and it seem that is ZERO. Islam is not allowed to Modernise like Christianity this because the philosophy of Muhammed as stated in The Qu'ran and within the Ḥadīth are NOT to be changed and HAVE to be adhered to as they have been since the 7th Century.

The situation is that Brunei should be treated as a Pariah State not ONLY by Western nations but ALSO by EVERY International Muslim group in the West, it should be the SAME with Saudi Arabia they SHOULD be a Pariah State, it SHOULD be FORCED upon this planet that there IS NO mercy on this planet for ANY nation that operates as if in the Middle Ages and Pre-Middle Ages and advocates and IMPLEMENTS barbaric punishments as the stoning to the death for sexuality or adultery, the ONLY group I would WANT stoned to the death are paedophiles who have NO human rights and NO civil rights and are NOT to be thought of as human beings.

Cool leap bruh. So you blame Christianism for slavery too right?

Thread topic is not Christianity it is Islam, ogo this is the CDZ do not deflect from the OP Topic.

Thread topic is NOT Islam. It's a knuckledraggian law in Brunei. You wanna talk deflection, talk to the poster who just deflected it. Don't bother, I already beat you to it.

Thread topic IS Islam, the law in Brunei is part of Sharia Law, Sharia Law IS Islamic.

Then slavery is Christianic.

Same thing.

No slavery is NOT part of Modern Christianity, there is Modern Slavery in Islamic nations and that is okay to them this would NOT be okay in Western nations.

You're not following Oosie.

Slavery doesn't derive from Christianity, obviously. I'm applying Harley's same logic to show him how that logic doesn't work.

In other words --- you can't have it both ways. Either religion is the driving force in everything, or it isn't. He doesn't get to flip it on and off like a light switch.

Speculation fallacy is also illogic.

A public official in (anywhere, fill in the blank) is going to govern in line with the social attitudes of where he governs, obviously. If he doesn't he'll be ousted.

That's got zero to do with what religion he follows or doesn't follow.

Islam is not like Christianity, Islam is NOT just a religion, it is a Culture and also it is a Political Structure and they are inter-connected you cannot separate the Religion from the Culture from the Political. Sadiq Khan is a practising Muslim, he goes to The Mosque and if he was in an Islamic nation he would NOT be this Liberal that you say he is in London, in Islamic nations they do not do Western Type Liberalism.
Brunei adverts scrapped from London tube network amid growing backlash

He doesnt have the power to do much else but he has done more than our government has done.

Gawd almighty!

Brunei should be suspended from Commonwealth over new law punishing gay sex with stoning to death, UK government told

The government has faced calls to suspend Brunei from the Commonwealth over the introduction of new sharia laws which include punishing gay sex with stoning to death.

Labour said it was time to draw "a line in the sand" over LGBT rights abuses in Commonwealth countries and called for ministers to intervene over the kingdom's decision to apply the death penalty to people engaging in same-sex relationships.​

Who knew? Brunei is even a member of the Commonwealth.

Still, I expect to happen exactly what routinely happens to lines drawn "in the sand".

Islam sucks
Islam sucks

Cool leap bruh. So you blame "Christianism" for slavery too right?
I mean, if you wanna be consistent.....
They are an islamic country. Their constitution is shariah.
Its not a leap. You are just ignorant on the topic.

It is a leap. The story is about a law, not a religion.

Axe the Bigot Brigade here if we are a "Christian country". They'll fill you up with their "by their Creators" and Congressional chaplains and Roy Moores and shit, and check your oil too. And that's the same country that countenanced slavery and even constructed an Electrical College around it, shockingly even though that's no longer current.

Whelp ---- there you are. Same leap to the same place. You don't get to switch your leaps on and off like a wall switch. Basically you're going "wait... Brunei... lemme look up what religion goes on there.... aha". Oddly nobody did that when an Eric Rudolph or a Tim McVeigh did their things... or if they did they ignored them. Switch was flipped off there.

As I said, a thing is either based on religion as a causative factor, or it's based on socio-politics. You don't get to pick and choose.

Islam sucks
Islam sucks

Axe the Bigot Brigade here if we are a "Christian country". They'll fill you up with their "by their Creators" and Congressional chaplains and Roy Moores and shit, and check your oil too. And that's the same country that countenanced slavery and even constructed an Electrical College around it, shockingly even though that's no longer current.

Whelp ---- there you are. Same leap to the same place. You don't get to switch your leaps on and off like a wall switch.
Its not a leap pogo. Shariah law is their constitution. period.
Im sure you dont understand what that means though.
They are a majority sunni population. Im sure you dont know what that means either..

Islam sucks
Islam sucks

Whelp ---- there you are. Same leap to the same place. You don't get to switch your leaps on and off like a wall switch.
Its not a leap pogo. Shariah law is their constitution. period.
Im sure you dont understand what that means though.
They are a majority sunni population. Im sure you dont know what that means either..

Sure I do. I was born in Philadelphia. It's always Sunni in Philadelphia.

Sheeeit.

Last edited:
Gawd almighty!

Brunei should be suspended from Commonwealth over new law punishing gay sex with stoning to death, UK government told

The government has faced calls to suspend Brunei from the Commonwealth over the introduction of new sharia laws which include punishing gay sex with stoning to death.

Labour said it was time to draw "a line in the sand" over LGBT rights abuses in Commonwealth countries and called for ministers to intervene over the kingdom's decision to apply the death penalty to people engaging in same-sex relationships.​

Who knew? Brunei is even a member of the Commonwealth.

Still, I expect to happen exactly what routinely happens to lines drawn "in the sand".
Oddly enough anti gay legislation is a relic of empire. True story.
If they kick them out where do they stop ?

Speculation fallacy is also illogic.

A public official in (anywhere, fill in the blank) is going to govern in line with the social attitudes of where he governs, obviously. If he doesn't he'll be ousted.

That's got zero to do with what religion he follows or doesn't follow.

You would be Bedwetting IF this was The Donald or whatever saying that LGBTQ were now to be stone to the death, you only I think are having the comments about this you are because this involve Islam and you decide you cannot criticise Islam or Islamic rituals.

Brunei adverts scrapped from London tube network amid growing backlash

He doesnt have the power to do much else but he has done more than our government has done.

As I comment last night Tommy, in my opinion ALL nations on the planet should have the position that Brunei, Saudi Arabia and others who punish by stoning to the death and chopping heads off and treating women as if Third Class they should be considered Pariah Nations, they should have economic sanctions on them, they should not be including in ANY trade deals OR arms deals with ANY Western nation, but of course the reality is that Western Governments do NOT give a CRAP it is ALL about the deals ALL about the money they can make, there is no morals and the same Western Governments in hypocritical fashion dictate what the populations can or can NOT do when they are in the bed with these snakes like Brunei, Saudi Arabia etc.

Forum List

Back