'Clinton & Trump both representatives of oligarchy' - Jill Stein, Green Party presidential candidate

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Jill Stein tellin' it like it is.

'Clinton & Trump both representatives of oligarchy' - Jill Stein, Green Party presidential candidate

G.G: Let me assume that Donald Trump will be the Republican Party candidate and Hillary Clinton for the Democrats. Give me your thumb nails sketch of those two likely opponents.

J.S: Unfortunately, they have an awful lot in common. They both support a very strong military, they support a budget in which 54 percent of our tax dollars are discretionary budget is going to the military to fight these wars which are not making us or the world a safer place. They are firing back at us madly, creating failed states and refugee crisis and worst terrorist threats actually. So, they both fail to see the picture on that account. They are both very much representatives of the oligarchy: Hillary Clinton who was on the Board of Directors for Walmart. There is no more oppressive corporation for workers’ rights and women than Walmart, who never found a word that she didn’t support.

Wal Mart is just a microcosm of what working in Arkanass is all about..It's kinda like a fuck-you state..

Sounds like a complete retard. Walmart employs a lot of people, none against their will. Trump is too vague to say what he would do with the military. One thing I am sure of, no greener with their head up their ass when it comes to world affairs is going to make us any safer, nor is distributing our money going to make us more prosperous.

• Banned
Walmart employs a lot of people, none against their will.

Yeah, if they have a problem with Walmart they can go work at Target instead, or maybe the other Walmart down the street. I hear there is a new super Walmart on the other side of town too; maybe they should apply there.

They are both representatives of oligharchy and corruption. Not at all seeing the rest of it

Walmart employs a lot of people, none against their will.

Yeah, if they have a problem with Walmart they can go work at Target instead, or maybe the other Walmart down the street. I hear there is a new super Walmart on the other side of town too; maybe they should apply there.
If that's all you managed to do with your life, who's fault is it?

• Banned

There will always be a bottom tier of society. Not everybody can be very successful. Why somebody is part of that tier varies, but no matter the reason they should be afforded a certain level of comfort in life. Poor people shouldn't be dying because they can't afford medicine and they shouldn't be unable to make ends meet while working 40+ hours a week. I realize people like you couldn't care less about others, but unfortunately for you you live in a society full of people that do care. ;)

There will always be a bottom tier of society. Not everybody can be very successful. Why somebody is part of that tier varies, but no matter the reason they should be afforded a certain level of comfort in life. Poor people shouldn't be dying because they can't afford medicine and they shouldn't be unable to make ends meet while working 40+ hours a week. I realize people like you couldn't care less about others, but unfortunately for you you live in a society full of people that do care. ;)
Unfortunately for the country, assholes like you are destroying the economy and creating a welfare state. I'm close to retiring so it will only benefit me. If you have a long way to go, tough shit but I'll enjoy living off of your low payed work. :biggrin:

Jill Stein tellin' it like it is.

G.G: Let me assume that Donald Trump will be the Republican Party candidate and Hillary Clinton for the Democrats. Give me your thumb nails sketch of those two likely opponents.

J.S: Unfortunately, they have an awful lot in common. They both support a very strong military, they support a budget in which 54 percent of our tax dollars are discretionary budget is going to the military to fight these wars which are not making us or the world a safer place. They are firing back at us madly, creating failed states and refugee crisis and worst terrorist threats actually. So, they both fail to see the picture on that account. They are both very much representatives of the oligarchy: Hillary Clinton who was on the Board of Directors for Walmart. There is no more oppressive corporation for workers’ rights and women than Walmart, who never found a word that she didn’t support.

B-but, I thought Queen Hillary was the first and only female candidate in history?

Forum List

Back