Clinton Speaks in Ill. Continues to Play Race Card as Wedge Issue

Anything you specifically object to or just talking about race in general?

Anything you specifically object to or just talking about race in general?
The whole of it. The concept that Donald Trump is a racist in light of the fact Democrats pull stunts like Hillary speech to use race for votes is disgusting. Problems of black community need to be fixed by black community. I don't have to do fucking "more." I'm sick of it. Sick of it on television from Clinton speech to ESPY Awards. CNN had a town hall meeting that was the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever witnessed. I do not feel sorry for blacks one iota. Lift yourselves up like every other race in Ametica has. Stop making excuses.

Transcript of Clinton's 'House Divided' Springfield speech

Billary spoke at the old state capital where Lincoln made "House Divided" speech. She continues to drive race card as a wedge issue. Democrats are disgusting and the liberal media lets them get away with it.
Republicans being 90% white and hating blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, gays and every other minority know all race baiting and using it as a wedge issue. Look at you.
Blacks being 98% Democrats and hating whites. Wanting me to feel guilty over problems their behavior has created.

Great speech

Read Hillary Clinton's Speech on Unity in Divided U.S.

Despite our best efforts and highest hopes, America’s long struggle with race is far from finished. In just the past week, we saw black men killed by police and five police officers killed by a sniper targeting white police.

There is too much violence and hate in our country. Too little trust and common ground. It can feel impossible to have the conversations we need to have to fix what is broken. And despite being the richest country on earth, we have too much economic inequality. And that also undermines the foundation of our democracy.

I can see why conservatives would be outraged

Great speech

Read Hillary Clinton's Speech on Unity in Divided U.S.

Despite our best efforts and highest hopes, America’s long struggle with race is far from finished. In just the past week, we saw black men killed by police and five police officers killed by a sniper targeting white police.

There is too much violence and hate in our country. Too little trust and common ground. It can feel impossible to have the conversations we need to have to fix what is broken. And despite being the richest country on earth, we have too much economic inequality. And that also undermines the foundation of our democracy.

I can see why conservatives would be outraged
Violence and hate driven by liberals for votes.

So, too, must we fight inequality and create opportunity in our time, not just for some Americans, but for all. So I come today as a mother, and a grandmother, to two beautiful little children, who I want them and all of our children to glow up in a country where violence like the kind we saw last week doesn’t happen again. And where the American dream is big enough for everyone.

I’m also here as a candidate for president who is deeply concerned about the divisions that still hold our people apart and our nation back. I believe that our future peace and prosperity depends on whether we meet this moment with honesty and courage.

We also need to listen to the families crying out for relief from gun violence. President Obama’s trip to Dallas yesterday was the 11th time he has spoken to a city in mourning after a mass shooting. The wrong people keep getting their hands on guns and not just any guns — military weapons like the kind that the Dallas killer had which allowed him to out-gun the police.

And the vast majority of gun owners agree we have to come together around common sense steps to prevent gun violence. If we’re looking for common ground, this is common ground. And I hope that we will from Washington to Springfield to everywhere across America come to agreement about that.

So, too, must we fight inequality and create opportunity in our time, not just for some Americans, but for all. So I come today as a mother, and a grandmother, to two beautiful little children, who I want them and all of our children to glow up in a country where violence like the kind we saw last week doesn’t happen again. And where the American dream is big enough for everyone.

I’m also here as a candidate for president who is deeply concerned about the divisions that still hold our people apart and our nation back. I believe that our future peace and prosperity depends on whether we meet this moment with honesty and courage.
United States is greatest nation on earth..we must fight what? Always got to be an excuse for failure from Democrats.

Now, I realize that our politics have contributed to the sense of division that many Americans feel right now. And as someone in the middle of a hotly-fought political campaign, I cannot stand here and claim that my words and actions haven’t sometimes fueled the partisanship that often stands in the way of progress.

So I recognize I have to do better, too. I’m running for president with the belief that we need to face up to these challenges and fix them in order to become a stronger, fairer country. And in times like these, we need a president who can help pull us together, not split us apart.

We also need to listen to the families crying out for relief from gun violence. President Obama’s trip to Dallas yesterday was the 11th time he has spoken to a city in mourning after a mass shooting. The wrong people keep getting their hands on guns and not just any guns — military weapons like the kind that the Dallas killer had which allowed him to out-gun the police.

And the vast majority of gun owners agree we have to come together around common sense steps to prevent gun violence. If we’re looking for common ground, this is common ground. And I hope that we will from Washington to Springfield to everywhere across America come to agreement about that.
Vast majority of gun owners will not vote for Hillary. I can't help it that the largest proportion of gun violence is black on black. Raise your fucking kids right.

United States is greatest nation on earth..we must fight what? Always got to be an excuse for failure from Democrats.
United States is greatest nation on earth..we must fight what? Always got to be an excuse for failure from Democrats

We are?
You need to tell Trump

s-l1000.jpg

I knew I smelled something rotten wafting through air in Illinois yesterday.

I don't totally disagree with the old hag on this. There is a problem on both sides of this issue and, like a lot of the issues our country faces, what we're getting is partisan bullshit and politicians scoring points instead of honest assessment.

This is a microcosm of how our political system works and why it seems we simply cannot solve problems any longer. Nobody is being honest, both sides are entrenched in their positions and refuse to acknowledge even the slightest culpability of their 'side' lest they cede even the slightest advantage.

It's bad faith bargaining, intellectual dishonesty and outright lying. It's also become the standard operating procedure for many, if not most, hotly contested issues in this country. Until we can get away from that, which I don't see any time soon, and get on a path of honest analysis, none of this will even begin to be resolved.

United States is greatest nation on earth..we must fight what? Always got to be an excuse for failure from Democrats
We are?
You need to tell Trump
We are, but we are stepping backwards because of liberal who play wedge issues like race and ignore economic concerns.

We are?
You need to tell Trump

s-l1000.jpg

"A chicken in every pot and a trophy wife to serve it."

Forum List

Back