Clinton Speaks in Ill. Continues to Play Race Card as Wedge Issue

Racism is a non issue in this nation. Liberals talk about unity and then they and media cronies stir racial divide to elect Democrats. Lowlifes.

We also need to listen to the families crying out for relief from gun violence. President Obama’s trip to Dallas yesterday was the 11th time he has spoken to a city in mourning after a mass shooting. The wrong people keep getting their hands on guns and not just any guns — military weapons like the kind that the Dallas killer had which allowed him to out-gun the police.

And the vast majority of gun owners agree we have to come together around common sense steps to prevent gun violence. If we’re looking for common ground, this is common ground. And I hope that we will from Washington to Springfield to everywhere across America come to agreement about that.
Time to empty death row and broadcast it live.

So, too, must we fight inequality and create opportunity in our time, not just for some Americans, but for all. So I come today as a mother, and a grandmother, to two beautiful little children, who I want them and all of our children to glow up in a country where violence like the kind we saw last week doesn’t happen again. And where the American dream is big enough for everyone.

I’m also here as a candidate for president who is deeply concerned about the divisions that still hold our people apart and our nation back. I believe that our future peace and prosperity depends on whether we meet this moment with honesty and courage.
United States is greatest nation on earth..we must fight what? Always got to be an excuse for failure from Democrats.
United States is greatest nation on earth..we must fight what? Always got to be an excuse for failure from Democrats

We are?
You need to tell Trump

s-l1000.jpg
Face of the next President of the United States!

I am looking around my country and I see the following:
A 13th Amendment that abolished slavery in 1866...no slaves or formers slaves living here.
Civil Rights Act of 1964 that allowed for the end of segregation in the South.
Title 7 and Title 9 that prevents discrimination in hiring.
Blacks had same rights as all Americans. Only Democrats and media stir race issue.

Racism is a non issue in this nation. Liberals talk about unity and then they and media cronies stir racial divide to elect Democrats. Lowlifes.

We cannot obtain unity without addressing the racial divide

Not saying the word race does not make it go away

So, too, must we fight inequality and create opportunity in our time, not just for some Americans, but for all. So I come today as a mother, and a grandmother, to two beautiful little children, who I want them and all of our children to glow up in a country where violence like the kind we saw last week doesn’t happen again. And where the American dream is big enough for everyone.

I’m also here as a candidate for president who is deeply concerned about the divisions that still hold our people apart and our nation back. I believe that our future peace and prosperity depends on whether we meet this moment with honesty and courage.
United States is greatest nation on earth..we must fight what? Always got to be an excuse for failure from Democrats.
United States is greatest nation on earth..we must fight what? Always got to be an excuse for failure from Democrats

We are?
You need to tell Trump

s-l1000.jpg
Face of the next President of the United States!

Even though he doesn't believe we are the greatest nation on earth like you do?

Transcript of Clinton's 'House Divided' Springfield speech

Billary spoke at the old state capital where Lincoln made "House Divided" speech. She continues to drive race card as a wedge issue. Democrats are disgusting and the liberal media lets them get away with it.
Republicans being 90% white and hating blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, gays and every other minority know all race baiting and using it as a wedge issue. Look at you.

That 95% of blacks are Democrats, that means, based on your mindset, they must hate white people.

We also need to listen to the families crying out for relief from gun violence. President Obama’s trip to Dallas yesterday was the 11th time he has spoken to a city in mourning after a mass shooting. The wrong people keep getting their hands on guns and not just any guns — military weapons like the kind that the Dallas killer had which allowed him to out-gun the police.

And the vast majority of gun owners agree we have to come together around common sense steps to prevent gun violence. If we’re looking for common ground, this is common ground. And I hope that we will from Washington to Springfield to everywhere across America come to agreement about that.

When a Liberal uses the phases common sense gun control, what they mean is doing what they support. At least be honest.

Have race relations improved since Obama was elected...Twice.
That's eight years now...
Has there been improvement...any...at all....

Or you guys gonna blame it on Booooooooo sh.Republicans.

That is the all they have been doing for closet 60 years.

They go with what works.

Their stupid voting base to realize they are nothing puppets.

Have race relations improved since Obama was elected...Twice.
That's eight years now...
Has there been improvement...any...at all....

Or you guys gonna blame it on Booooooooo sh.Republicans.

Were they supposed to?

Obamas election enraged the racist underbelly of conservative America, Obama was decried as an interloper, not the real President, not an actual American

Why would anyone expect race relations to get better once a black man starts calling the shots?

Forum List

Back