Clinton Secretly Signaled Moderator during Debate

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Together with Affirmative Action AA Holt crooked Hillary tried to trick Trump out.
Demoncrats are criminal liars and thieves, Hillary is the best example for that.

So you think this is a reason someone shouldn't be president? Forget how they'd run the country, forget anything like that, and let's talk about a wink.

God, in this day and age with so much entertainment, how is it possible you find this entertaining?

Why does being a Trump supporter mandate that you abdicate your capacity for reason? I don't get it. The conspiracy horseshit you can get these poor souls to believe is absolutely astonishing.

He really is on Hillary's side there. It's interesting watching the playback. He drills Trump. Can't SHE hold him up on inaccuracies?

Can you "reason" why she continually picked her nose, more times than I can count, for us during the debate?

He really is on Hillary's side there. It's interesting watching the playback. He drills Trump. Can't SHE hold him up on inaccuracies?

Is there anything that he held Trump to that Trump didn't actually say or do?

If no, then Lester appears to be biased in favor of the truth.

Can you "reason" why she continually picked her nose, more times than I can count, for us during the debate?
Perhaps for the same reason that Trump sniffed as often as he did.

You....you realize that you can't back any part of your batshit, right? You can't factually establish that the moderator was 'intimidated' by Clinton, that she was signaling him, any of it.

You're quite literally offering us your imagination as evidence. And its a bizarre wasteland of useless nonsense.

Well, Snopes has weighed in on this and declared it "FALSE" yet offers no more "proof" that it's false than the video making its case.

Well, Snopes has weighed in on this and declared it "FALSE" yet offers no more "proof" that it's false than the video making its case.

You've offered nothing but an accusation.

And a pretty silly one at that. As your entire basis of argument....is that Hillary Clinton scratched her nose. From this you've made up an elaborate conspiracy backed by exactly jack shit.

What's next? Trump was sniffing in Morse Code?

You're quite literally offering us your imagination as evidence. And its a bizarre wasteland of useless nonsense.
I didn't offer any evidence. I'm not the OP. I just don't easily dismiss it knowing how hard so many in the media are working to get the hag over the finish line. In fact I do rate the claim "LIKELY". take that Snopes!

I didn't offer any evidence. I'm not the OP. I just don't easily dismiss it knowing how hard so many in the media are working to get the hag over the finish line. In fact I do rate the claim "LIKELY". take that Snopes!

With 'it' being a random and utterly baseless accusation backed by nothing but Clinton scratching her nose?

Debates are rigged!
Trump shall refuse to participate on the next ones.
Let crooks make it alone.
Or Ann Coulter ( Michael Savage ) as new Moderator.

You've offered nothing but an accusation
Gee, you're really defensive this morning.

Again, I'm not the OP. I "offered" nothing. I'm just responding like you. Difference is, I consider it not only POSSIBLE, but LIKELY based on past events. We KNOW Google and Amazon are pushing to put her in the White House. We KNOW who the MSM is pushing. These are FACTS!

Yeah, I rate the claim, LIKELY!

You've offered nothing but an accusation
Gee, you're really defensive this morning.

Again, I'm not the OP. I "offered" nothing. I'm just responding like you.

Yeah, but your response is backed by absolutely nothing. There's not a single part of this story that you can factually establish. Thus, your assessment of 'likely' has nothing to do with the evidence.

How could a rational person assess probability.....with no evidence? I believe that's called 'guessing'.

Debates are rigged!
Trump shall refuse to participate on the next ones.
Let crooks make it alone.
Or Ann Coulter ( Michael Savage ) as new Moderator.

I suppose that after that ass whipping, Trump could tuck his tail between his legs and give us a sniveling excuse why he doesn't have the balls to face Hillary again.

That woman came prepared. I wouldn't want to debate her either.

Is there anything that he held Trump to that Trump didn't actually say or do?

If no, then Lester appears to be biased in favor of the truth.
He's not meant to be biased. HILLARY was debating Trump. It was up to her to DEBATE him.

Together with Affirmative Action AA Holt crooked Hillary tried to trick Trump out.
Demoncrats are criminal liars and thieves, Hillary is the best example for that.

57ec8f62a936b5.76684456_r.jpg

That woman came prepared. I wouldn't want to debate her either.
Seriously? We saw two different debates!

I saw the one where Clinton had actual policy positions.....and Trump babbled about how his 10 year old is good with computers.

As Clinton so astutely noted, 'Anyone complaining about microphones is not having a good night'.

Forum List

Back