Clinton Press Conference Today!!!

I bet Trump will ask her all the questions at the debate that the press would have liked to ask. Or refrained from asking.

That's not how a debate works. The moderator and panel asks the questions.

Oh dear, another bureaucrat.

Single moderator this time, no panel. The candidates are free - as they have always been - to answer the questions put to them in any way they choose within the time permitted them.

Trump will be tossing pertinent questions at Hillary during his debate time. Whether she answers them or not will be her affair.

Reporter: Miss Clinton: Do You Know What The Capital Of Amsterdam Is?
Hillary:...uh,,,Amersterdam? uhh, but I thought Amsterdam was a country or the name of that Dam in Colorado.

Hillary:...uh,,,Amersterdam? uhh, but I thought Amsterdam was a country or the name of that Dam in Colorado.

Do you honestly think a former Secretary of State has less knowledge of the planet than Donald Trump? Good luck with that notion. Trump is good at bullying. Do you seriously believe he will be allowed to bully his way to a debate win? Clinton will destroy Trump in a debate on world knowledge. He would be smarter to skip any debates all together and just rely on feeding his supporters hate sound clips.

Do you honestly think a former Secretary of State has less knowledge of the planet than Donald Trump? Good luck with that notion. Trump is good at bullying. Do you seriously believe he will be allowed to bully his way to a debate win? Clinton will destroy Trump in a debate on world knowledge. He would be smarter to skip any debates all together and just rely on feeding his supporters hate sound clips.
The problem is she has world class fuckups to defend.

Ya... I understand that the government has a lot of screw ups embedded in it. The big elephant in the room issue is that Trump is IMHO mentally unfit for that office. How can you listen to him and not see he has a screw loose? He has yet to start acting "presidential". It may be too late for him to begin to look like he is up to the job.

Ya... I understand that the government has a lot of screw ups embedded in it. The big elephant in the room issue is that Trump is IMHO mentally unfit for that office. How can you listen to him and not see he has a screw loose? He has yet to start acting "presidential". It may be too late for him to begin to look like he is up to the job.

The big elephant is Clinton. She is the face of big govt, govt incompetence, and globalism. She hates the little man.

Ops....not really. 241 days without one and the MSM says not a word. If she was an R, the MSM would be going berserk as would libs, progs, statists, and dupes.

I am not sure how many Trump has done, but it is a lot more than ZERO.

240 days and counting: Why Hillary won't do press conferences
August 01, 2016, 10:04 am
240 days. That’s how long it's been since Hillary Clinton last held this thing called a press conference.

How long is 240 days? With the NFL preseason set to kick off this week, let's put it this way: You can play not one, but two NFL regular seasons back-to-back in that period of time.

Dec. 4, 2015. That was the date that the Democratic nominee last spoke to the embedded press corps that follows her every move and knows the campaign better than anyone.

How long ago is early December? At the time, not one vote was cast in the Democratic primary.

And lest anyone think that Team Clinton has any plans to hold one anytime in the next 98 days until Election Day, here's what her campaign pollster Joel Benenson declared last week when asked about the subject last week on ABC during the Democratic National Convention:
Silly man. She's a crook, not an idiot. LOL

The big elephant is Clinton. She is the face of big govt, govt incompetence, and globalism. She hates the little man.

Hey! Vote YOUR conscience. Maybe you can relate to crazy. I can't. You have to ask yourself why the retiring chief of the NYC police is afraid of Trump. He knows him as well as anyone.

Forum List

Back