Clinton, Podesta and others in Senate crosshairs over dossier given two weeks to respond

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2018-1-27_10-33-55.png

GOP Congressional investigators have written six letters to individuals or entities involved or thought to be involved in the funding, creation or distribution of the salacious and unverified "Trump-Russia dossier" believed to have been inappropriately used by the FBI, DOJ and Obama Administration in an effort to undermine Donald Trump as both a candidate and President of the United States.

Clinton, Podesta And Others In Senate Crosshairs Over Dossier; Given Two Weeks To Respond
---------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks like the show down on Clinton is beginning, and her little cult followers are so clueless to her pathetic criminal activities why they are almost as bad as she is as they just turned a blind eye to her bs lies as they knew it, know it, saw it, read it. Even her civilian little sheep followers are just as bad.

Oh they get pissed when their little Hillary has dirt on her and media picks it up.

Gotta have proof that will stand up in a court of law. I have no doubt the Clintonistas including Herself did some outrageous things and probably broke a few laws but proving it is another matter. It's always the underlings that get caught cuz they're the ones that did the deed(s) but proving the top people were complicit is another story. I do think some people need to go to jail though, whether they will or not is another thing.

• Banned
Gotta have proof that will stand up in a court of law. I have no doubt the Clintonistas including Herself did some outrageous things and probably broke a few laws but proving it is another matter. It's always the underlings that get caught cuz they're the ones that did the deed(s) but proving the top people were complicit is another story. I do think some people need to go to jail though, whether they will or not is another thing.

There's plenty of proof the problem is
1. Her voters/lovers/ cult followers refuse to believe anything as being true
2. She has the power to cover up information
3. People end up dead , ppl refuse to believe it

Everything and anything proven to sink her ends up in denial and cover ups. Just like Obama

Forum List

Back