Clinton isn't tolerant of homosexual "rights" according to new email

I knew it

Once the right wingers got their hands on Clinton's private emails, they were going to publish all their embarassing crrespondance.

Bill is Homophobic(so am I) He isn't tolerent of Homosexual rights(a lot of people aren't!!)

Bill sounds like a regular heterosexual conservative male in a changing America!!

So the scandal here is that Bill Clinton hold some conservative views!!:eek:

I knew it

Once the right wingers got their hands on Clinton's private emails, they were going to publish all their embarassing crrespondance.

Bill is Homophobic(so am I) He isn't tolerent of Homosexual rights(a lot of people aren't!!)

Bill sounds like a regular heterosexual conservative male in a changing America!!

Not bill idiot. Hillary. Was Bill EVER SOS? NO!

I knew it

Change the name from Bill to Hillary in the previous post. No real difference to me. How about you?

I knew it

Change the name from Bill to Hillary in the previous post. No real difference to me. How about you?
One's running for President One isn't.

I knew it

You have a problem with Hillary owning up to what she has said or done?

I knew it

Buddy, we are basically going through her panty hose and you have the temperment to ask that!?

OK, No I don't have a problem with it. Now since we are in her private collection, do you think her butt looks better in Blue panties or Pink ones?

I knew it

Buddy, we are basically going through her panty hose and you have the temperment to ask that!?

OK, No I don't have a problem with it. Now since we are in her private collection, do you think her butt looks better in Blue panties or Pink ones?
No such thing as PRIVATE vs Government here. She screwed that when SHE mixed them. HER call thus HER fault.

Hillary has always been a bit wary when it comes to gay issues. I don't believe for a hot second she even supports gay marriage but did so b/c it was politically expedient.

Hillary has always been a bit wary when it comes to gay issues. I don't believe for a hot second she even supports gay marriage but did so b/c it was politically expedient.

I think you're correct. Looking at her record it looks (at least to me), a calculated move to satisfy a class of voters and less a principled stand.
  • I re-evaluated & changed my mind on gay marriage. (Jun 2014)
  • We have all evolved on gay marriage since 1990s. (Jun 2014)
  • DOMA discrimination holds us back from a more perfect union. (Jun 2013)
  • I support gay marriage personally and as law. (Mar 2013)
  • Telling kids about gay couples is parental discretion. (Sep 2007)
  • Positive about civil unions, with full equality of benefits. (Aug 2007)
  • Let states decide gay marriage; they’re ahead of feds. (Aug 2007)
  • GLBT progress since 2000, when I marched in gay pride parade. (Aug 2007)
  • Supports DOMA, which Bill Clinton signed. (Jul 2007)
  • Don’t ask don’t tell was an important transition step. (Jun 2007)
  • 2004:defended traditional marriage; 2006:voted for same-sex. (May 2007)
  • Federal Marriage Amendment would be terrible step backwards. (Oct 2006)
  • Gay soldiers need to shoot straight, not be straight. (Nov 2003)
  • End hate crimes and other intolerance. (Sep 2000)
  • Gays deserve domestic partnership benefits. (Feb 2000)
  • Military service based on conduct, not sexual orientation. (Dec 1999)

I think you're correct. Looking at her record it looks (at least to me), a calculated move to satisfy a class of voters and less a principled stand.
So even you admit it was a calculated move on her part to buy 3% of the nations votes NOT some new feeling. Very honest of you.

So even you admit it was a calculated move on her part to buy 3% of the nations votes NOT some new feeling. Very honest of you.

No, I said it appeared a calculated move and I have no proof other than the record I posted.

I knew it

No such thing as PRIVATE vs Government here. She screwed that when SHE mixed them. HER call thus HER fault.

Tell me--are we trying to find state secrets she mishandled, or private communique to embarrass her? Because the investigators are starting to look sick and depraved based on the information they are publishing..

You know--this could backfire politically!

No, I said it appeared a calculated move and I have no proof other than the record I posted.
A calculated move would suggest she was lying then or lying now. And with her record of lying does it really matter when she lied as much as it does that she lies?

I knew it

Tell me--are we trying to find state secrets she mishandled, or private communique to embarrass her? Because the investigators are starting to look sick and depraved based on the information they are publishing..

I think we will find BOTH. But again HER mistake.

I knew it

I think we will find BOTH. But again HER mistake.

Warning: Double-edge sword

Then again, warning Republicans is useless. So ignore this post!!

If Hillary does get the nod, she will have zero problem getting the vast and overwhelming majority of the gay vote, even with her wishy-washy record. The GOP hasn't exactly been an allies of the gay community over the years. I am sure a few handful will vote for the GOP but those numbers will be small in comparison. Of course, it all depends on whom gets the GOP nod as well.

Forum List

Back