Clinton is not a push over

I guess we'll need to design some new kneepads. ones with Hillary cackling when they are used in the process of knelling down to kiss her butt.

good grief, don't you Democrats have anything better? and how you aren't ashamed AND pissed that your party is only giving you TWO people to go vote for beats the hell out of me. but they see you as nothing more but SHEEP

I guess we'll need to design some new kneepads. ones with Hillary cackling when they are used in the process of knelling down to kiss her butt.

good grief, don't you Democrats have anything better? and how you aren't ashamed AND pissed that your party is only giving you TWO people to go vote for beats the hell out of me. but they see you as nothing more but SHEEP

Traditinally, only the VP would run. Like how GHWBush was the only notable choice after Reagen. Gore after Clinton

Cheney after--oh wait. Cheney never had a chance!

Nope the base will stay home if Rubio or Kasich get the nod.

Carson is the only one who can beat Hillary. And the polls are fake.

I've never believed polls and I was validated when they had Kerry winning the exit polls yet Bush won the election.

Kasich, yea, he's balanced his states budget with the health care funds that came from Obamacare. Work out for him real good. He bashes it , but it helps him.

And Rubio? His own party booed him for suggesting day care for parents who both work. Course, the GOP has become the Mean Party of hate family and bring down America.

I've never believed polls and I was validated when they had Kerry winning the exit polls yet Bush won the election.
Do you really believe America would vote into office someone who believes the earth is only thousands of years old and the pyramids were grain silos? We would be the laughing stock of the world.

Do you really believe America would vote into office someone who believes the earth is only thousands of years old and the pyramids were grain silos? We would be the laughing stock of the world.
Nobody cares about the eight people in the far right moon bat base, Misty.

Do you honestly believe that scientists don't lie and make shit up?

Do you honestly believe that the media doesn't lie and make shit up.

Carson is a kind good man who is very smart. He believes in God as is his right.

Some pyramids were used for grain. He was speaking at a religious event. So of course he would speak in biblical terms and they did find grain in the pyramids of Giza.

You put too much faith in science. Much of it is junk.

Carson is all of that, and, yes, he is not qualified to be president.

Nobody cares about the eight people in the far right moon bat base, Misty.
You're wrong. Carson is super popular but the democrats and the media will kill him to keep a black republican from being elected.

Misty, Carson is a fine man and a great surgeon and woefully unprepared to be President.

You and Jeremiah can start loving yourself some Marco.

Forum List

Back