Clinton Foundation Refuses to Release Names of 1,076 Secret Foreign Donors

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
What the fuck....just MORE CLINTON CORRUPTION for President Trump's NEW AG to investigate...perhaps this tine WE THE PEOPLE will capture all THREE anti-American PIRATES, the Hildebeast, Blow Job, and Chelsea Hubble!!!!!

Breitbart ^ | 6/03/16 | MICHAEL PATRICK LEAHY
When news broke in April that the Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership (CGEP), a Canadian charity established by Canadian mining magnate Frank Giustra and Bill Clinton in 2007, had donated more than $25 million to the Clinton Foundation, both the Clinton Foundation and CGEP resisted efforts to release the names of donors to CGEP. Then on April 28 the Washington Post and Bloomberg News both reported that 1,100 hidden Clinton Foundation foreign donors were “bundled” into that $25 million donation from CGEP......

Clinton-Crime-Family-6.jpg
Clinton%2BFamily%2BFoundation%2Bbe%2Bmy%2Bfriend.PNG
05e42ac5ecebf1ca867b4a3843548bd5d2a2c2ec.jpg

Vag,

You really should read this shit first....

It is entirely possible that a foreign entity or private individual

The secret list of 1,076 unknown foreign donors only adds to the possibility that there are additional conflicts beyond those already disclosed.

It is also possible that the unknown donors are from the Planet Lovetron.

• Banned
Vag,

You really should read this shit first....

It is entirely possible that a foreign entity or private individual

The secret list of 1,076 unknown foreign donors only adds to the possibility that there are additional conflicts beyond those already disclosed.

It is also possible that the unknown donors are from the Planet Lovetron.

And it's possible that YOU may have a brain, but I'd wager the odds makers in London, would laugh at taking that bet!

• Banned
Hillary is waiting on Trump to release his tax returns - which she already has.
And he's waiting for her speech's to Goldman Sachs! Half a million for 20 minutes.... I didn't think she could blow everyone in the room for that much money in so short a time...I'm certain Blow Job himself never saw the inside of her mouth!

And he's waiting for her speech's to Goldman Sachs! Half a million for 20 minutes.... I didn't think she could blow everyone in the room for that much money in so short a time...I'm certain Blow Job himself never saw the inside of her mouth!

No, Bernie and his hippie disciples are waiting for that.

I bet you could though.....

What the fuck....just MORE CLINTON CORRUPTION for President Trump's NEW AG to investigate...perhaps this tine WE THE PEOPLE will capture all THREE anti-American PIRATES, the Hildebeast, Blow Job, and Chelsea Hubble!!!!!

When news broke in April that the Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership (CGEP), a Canadian charity established by Canadian mining magnate Frank Giustra and Bill Clinton in 2007, had donated more than $25 million to the Clinton Foundation, both the Clinton Foundation and CGEP resisted efforts to release the names of donors to CGEP. Then on April 28 the Washington Post and Bloomberg News both reported that 1,100 hidden Clinton Foundation foreign donors were “bundled” into that $25 million donation from CGEP......

\
LOL, post something of substance and maybe someone other than another crazy member of the right wing may take you seriously.

No, Bernie and his hippie disciples are waiting for that.

Interesting to see just how much Bernies "DemoRATS" actually hate the Hildebeast... 20% of how many Bernie voters?

I wouldn't take a blow Job from Hillary even if I used your 2 inch dick!

Last edited:

\
LOL, post something of substance and maybe someone other than another crazy member of the right wing may take you seriously.

I do these specifically to see how many "Sandy Vagina's" show up...seems it's drawn in a few girls already!

I would take a blow Job from Hillary even if I used your 2 inch dick!

Assuming that were true you'd double the size of your own.

\

I do these specifically to see how many "Sandy Vagina's" show up...seems it's drawn in a few girls already!
"Sandy Vagina's"

Fucking priceless, isn't he?

What do you think the whole server BS was about? Crooked Hillary was trying to avoid FOIA requests. Why do people do such things? Because they have something to hide.

I would take a blow Job from Hillary even if I used your 2 inch dick!

Assuming that were true you'd double the size of your own.

But I don't Fuck Bugs as you do!

Forum List

Back