Clinton forgot to include another slur on Trump's supporters

Of course she regrets labelling millions of Americans deplorable because it blew up in her face and will cost her votes.

Not quite as bad as Trump calling Mexicans rapists and murderers. Hillary admitted she was wrong and apologized quickly. Trump doubled down.
So it's worse to call illegal border jumpers who rape and murder "rapists and murderers" than it is to call 25% of American voters "deplorable" because they're not voting for you? You're not very patriotic, are you?

Of course she regrets labelling millions of Americans deplorable because it blew up in her face and will cost her votes.

Not quite as bad as Trump calling Mexicans rapists and murderers. Hillary admitted she was wrong and apologized quickly. Trump doubled down.
That was no apology. She regretted saying "half" because she really thinks all of us are deplorables. Republicans and the undecided independents.

Hillary left out the point that Trump supporters are batshit crazy, low information, bigots

Donald Trump on Nevada win: 'I love the poorly educated'

Donald Trump on Nevada win: 'I love the poorly educated' - CNN Video

LOL
Just as much as he loves everybody else.
This out of context sound bite has been scrutinized to death.
And yes, you're STILL an idiot.

:rofl:

you keep telling yourself. it must flatter you as much as dumb donald thinking his boyfriend putin called him "brilliant" rather than "colorful" (as in orange) which is what he really said. :rofl:

normal people know he meant uneducated white males who are the only demographic he wins.

LOL

There are poorly educated people in this world and Donald Trump loves them. Can we say the same about democrats? It seems like it is used as an insult by them at almost every turn. Those blue collar workers that they covet so much would definitely fall into the category of poorly educated since a lot of them don't have college degrees. Does Hillary love the poorly educated?

LOL

Trump says I love my dumb asses out there because
they fall head over heels for all my bullshit.....
And Hillary WILL raise my taxes.
And Hillary will continue to use MY taxes to buy homes for Welfare recipients.
And Hillary will have a Tax payer Work Training Program and do NOTHING to force companies to actually hire anybody.
And this have all been done and failed since 2004.
Any other wisdom you care to offer.

And please give my regards to the Illegals in your family.

There are poorly educated people in this world and Donald Trump loves them. Can we say the same about democrats? It seems like it is used as an insult by them at almost every turn. Those blue collar workers that they covet so much would definitely fall into the category of poorly educated since a lot of them don't have college degrees. Does Hillary love the poorly educated?

On the first bolded part, I am glad that you see Trump as the new Jesus.....

On the second bolded part, you're correct....Hillary doesn't have to "love" those who back trump....Just represent them as President.

LOL

Trump says I love my dumb asses out there because
they fall head over heels for all my bullshit.....
And Hillary WILL raise my taxes.
And Hillary will continue to use MY taxes to buy homes for Welfare recipients.
And Hillary will have a Tax payer Work Training Program and do NOTHING to force companies to actually hire anybody.
And this have all been done and failed since 2004.
Any other wisdom you care to offer.

And please give my regards to the Illegals in your family.

and the pay for play Clintons, and their political allies, will get even richer, off of their crony deals, and their crony government, as the middle class continues to shrink

LOL

:rofl:

you keep telling yourself. it must flatter you as much as dumb donald thinking his boyfriend putin called him "brilliant" rather than "colorful" (as in orange) which is what he really said. :rofl:

normal people know he meant uneducated white males who are the only demographic he wins.

Trumps way ahead with independents. You're getting desperate, you have nothing of substance to contribute and your watching Hillary tank. Must be hard for you

Forum List

Back