Clinton could do it with the martians..

Conservadude

Registered Conservative
Aug 8, 2012
VA
Hahaha.. Only Chris Matthews..

Presented with little commentary because, frankly, we have no idea what‘s going on with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews (and we’re too scared to ask).

All you need to know is this: Matthews really, really likes former President Bill Clinton. He really likes him. To the point where it’s unsettling:

I always figured that if Bill Clinton landed on Mars. He would know how to do it with them. He would know how to reproduce. He would know everything. He would just instinctively know how to talk to people. They would be laughing in about five minutes. The Martians.

Chris Matthews Really Likes Bill Clinton’s Convention Speech | Video | TheBlaze.com

That's the most bizarre thing I've ever heard anyone say.. :lol:.. Comparing a great speech delivery with.. Sex with martians?

:eusa_eh::lol:

Matthews made his reputation by being critical of the sleazy Clinton administration back in the 90's but now he thinks Bubba is a democrat icon? We saw Bill and Hill in front of TV cameras blaming something they called the "vast right wing conspiracy" when we knew the left wing media was snickering about a taxpayer funded hit agency called the "bimbo eruption squad" headed up by the future Secretary 'O State and dedicated to ruining the lives of women who came forward and dared to testify about the decades of abuse by Bill Clinton. It's a testimony to the power of the liberal media that Clinton is speaking at the democrat convention rather than sitting in a cell in federal prison.

Hahaha.. Only Chris Matthews..

Presented with little commentary because, frankly, we have no idea what‘s going on with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews (and we’re too scared to ask).

All you need to know is this: Matthews really, really likes former President Bill Clinton. He really likes him. To the point where it’s unsettling:

I always figured that if Bill Clinton landed on Mars. He would know how to do it with them. He would know how to reproduce. He would know everything. He would just instinctively know how to talk to people. They would be laughing in about five minutes. The Martians.

Chris Matthews Really Likes Bill Clinton’s Convention Speech | Video | TheBlaze.com

That's the most bizarre thing I've ever heard anyone say.. :lol:.. Comparing a great speech delivery with.. Sex with martians?

:eusa_eh::lol:

Is there anything about the democrats that doesn't give Chris Mathews a nice tingly
feeling in his lower abdomen.:razz:

Well if anyone's an expert on Martian reproduction it's gotta be that moron Chris Matthews.

But he did surprise me with his comment because I'm almost certain "Martians" is a racial code word so deep down inside he's a racist bigot, albeit not a very smart one.

Forum List

Back