Clinton Cash Map UNCOVERED! Find Out How Bill & Hillary Made $110M — But America Paid!

Makes one wonder why Donald was so chummy with them and why their kids are best friends….

Either that or these cartoonish yarns about the clintons are just that, animated fabrications of what may be half truths at best.

When Alex Jones and Breitbart are your sources though…you are in need of better counsel.

Can you imagine what the old media and the D party would do to an R, with a resume like that.

...and some Americans STILL can't see the double standard.

How in the world can any American support her?

Can you imagine what the old media and the D party would do to an R, with a resume like that.

...and some Americans STILL can't see the double standard.

How in the world can any American support her?
. They don't support her... They only support the office that she will hold, and how she will bend over backwards for them once obtains the office. She has illustrated a weakness to do just about anything to stay or keep power. If it means undermining the very fabric of this nation she will do it.

No one can possibly keep up with all the corruption she has been involved in. Not to even mention the corruption which we don't even know about (yet).

Somebody I know said recently: "And if you believe that two people (Clintons) working in government their whole lives can earn 150 million dollars without being crooks then you’re too stupid to vote."

My dislike for the Clintons started when they burned down the compound at Waco. All those children died for Hillary's political expedience.

From there we move to Whitewater where there were 15 convictions on 40 charges. Draft indictments were drawn up for Hillary but she isn't one of us, too big to jail.

Travelgate was her first, that we know of, attempt to sell influence and she got caught.

Her illegal heathcare meetings.

Benghazi and her lying about it.

Her treatment of women who she says should be heard and believed.

And, she definitely has something wrong in the brain department.

lisa_benson_current_cartoon_2016-08-25_5_.jpg

Trump is also dealing with a one two punch being attempted on him by Bill & Hillary. You all know he's in the background telling her what to do in some of these situations, and why wouldn't she listen to slick Willie right? A good example is given where me and the wife was playing cards against a friend one evening, and I would act as if me and him were battling the wife in the game. He sat there and played as if it was me and him who were trying to beat the wife in the game, but what he didn't realize is that once he lost his money to her, and I lost my money to her, that in reality he lost to the house, because we were the house. Wow. I think Trump realizes this, and therefore he isn't falling for that scam... LOL. I know, I know we weren't right doing my friend like that back in the day, but we gave him his money back afterwards, and of course we did because it was all in fun anyway.

Forum List

Back