Clint Eastwood was great

Hello outraged nutters,

Rdean appears to be the conductor to your whining, butthurt choir.

The dude is generally off base......and sees things That are not there. But your predictable reaction to his overall silliness says something about you, too.

Carry on.

Last edited:
eastwoods carreer may be on the skids after this one.

Mitt had a great documentury playing about himself Before the eastwood rambling insult.

These people just cant seem to get anything right

what was wrong with it, in your opinion?

It was rambling, unnatrual, insulting to the atmosphere they were trying to create and insulting to the very Office Mitt is seeking.

It will hurt Eastwood more than people think.

Robmoney will survive it.

His followers are so blank brained it will mean nothing.

I've been here long enough to know not to mind poster: "Liability's" desire to be an ass hole at all costs.

But that's a false claim. Imagine my surprise to see GT being dishonest.

Speaking of assholes, GT, you are a whining pussy. But that's ok. You still get to BE the asshole you are.

So, congrats on that.

And, by the way, your poorly constructed run on sentence DID tail off. And telling the President that he's fired in a gentle way like "we gotta let you go" is a nice way of putting it.

Hurry back with another whine.

It tailed off? you mean I broke structure on a message board??!?!?!? No WAY Batman!

Or, do you just not like what it said......? Couldn't be that.

Eat a dick ya fuckin' busy body.

No no, G.T. It means what it says. Your poorly constructed sentence started off with the promise of expressing (possibly) a complete thought. However, it didn't follow through.

Your effort was a fail.

Raise your standards and do stop whining.

There's a good little feller.

eastwoods carreer may be on the skids after this one.

Mitt had a great documentury playing about himself Before the eastwood rambling insult.

These people just cant seem to get anything right

what was wrong with it, in your opinion?

It was rambling, unnatrual, insulting to the atmosphere they were trying to create and insulting to the very Office Mitt is seeking.

It will hurt Eastwood more than people think.

Robmoney will survive it.

His followers are so blank brained it will mean nothing.

I can see how it was insulting to the Office - but it wasn't unnatural it was full of swag.

only blank brained cons though eastwood was great.

fortunately there are a shrinking number of those people

Speaking of assholes, GT, you are a whining pussy. But that's ok. You still get to BE the asshole you are.

So, congrats on that.

And, by the way, your poorly constructed run on sentence DID tail off. And telling the President that he's fired in a gentle way like "we gotta let you go" is a nice way of putting it.

It tailed off? you mean I broke structure on a message board??!?!?!? No WAY Batman!

No no, G.T. It means what it says. Your poorly constructed sentence started off with the promise of expressing (possibly) a complete thought. However, it didn't follow through.

Your effort was a fail.

:lol: @ thinkin I'm reading this shit

only blank brained cons though eastwood was great.

fortunately there are a shrinking number of those people

I guess that makes me a blank brained con then, or that could be a LIE - on your record - , ya never know.

So, congrats on that.

Your effort was a fail.

This is a thread discussing Eastwood's comments last night, can we keep the personal crap to PM's. The rest of us really aren't interested in it. Thanks. :cool:

eastwood did NOT win the party any votes last night no matter how deluded you people are to reality

eastwood did NOT win the party any votes last night no matter how deluded you people are to reality

Reality is this:

The left didn't like it.
The right liked it.

All to be expected. Vegas would have given you 1/1 odds on those outcomes before the speech even happened. Be real.

I went in with an open mind, and enjoyed it.

I love the guy..but really?

Seriously?

It was embarrassing to watch him.

255467_341933089229493_1772433494_n1.jpg

408183_341969192559216_178390411_n1.jpg

Merged - I think one thread discussing the topic is plenty. Newby

All of these hacks in the media saying it was incoherent, etc?

Come on, you guys have no swag whatsoever. This guy actually made "the point" in the most obvious, charming sort of way. If you thought it was "bizarre" or whatever, I think you're just a stiff, tbh.

I think it was bizzare.

And this is someone I greatly admire.

Forum List

Back