Clint Eastwood was great

And I think it’s that time. And I think if you just step aside and Mr. Romney can kind of take over. You can maybe still use a plane.

(APPLAUSE)

Though maybe a smaller one. Not that big gas guzzler you are going around to colleges and talking about student loans and stuff like that.

(APPLAUSE)

You are an -- an ecological man. Why would you want to drive that around?

OK, well anyway. All right, I’m sorry. I can’t do that to myself either.

(APPLAUSE)

I would just like to say something, ladies and gentlemen. Something that I think is very important. It is that, you, we -- we own this country.

(APPLAUSE)

We -- we own it. It is not you owning it, and not politicians owning it. Politicians are employees of ours.

(APPLAUSE)

And -- so -- they are just going to come around and beg for votes every few years. It is the same old deal. But I just think it is important that you realize , that you’re the best in the world. Whether you are a Democrat or Republican or whether you’re libertarian or whatever, you are the best. And we should not ever forget that. And when somebody does not do the job, we got to let them go.

When they said "we" own the country, they meant "white people" own the country. The truth is, Republicans have made sure it's really a handful of billionaires who own the country and they are fighting to keep it that way.

No, you fucking ALWAYS racist lib piece of shit. That's not what he meant.

What he said is what he meant.

And if it requires further interpretation for idiots like you and your fellow leg-humping lib douche bags, then try to follow along this time, scumbag:

It meant "We the People" as opposed to "You, the ones we authorize to work on OUR behalf."

"We the People." Look it up, rderp. Even a tool like you should be able to find a few references for that phrase, you shit head.

Last edited:

Yes, only a charming old man could have made the case so matter of factly like that, and that's smooth. "we gotta let you go," like - hah, that's the best way anyone could put it because everyone else seems to think "kenyan! muslim! commie!" is the smoother ticket but me? Not so much.

And I think it’s that time. And I think if you just step aside and Mr. Romney can kind of take over. You can maybe still use a plane.

(APPLAUSE)

Though maybe a smaller one. Not that big gas guzzler you are going around to colleges and talking about student loans and stuff like that.

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

I would just like to say something, ladies and gentlemen. Something that I think is very important. It is that, you, we -- we own this country.

(APPLAUSE)

We -- we own it. It is not you owning it, and not politicians owning it. Politicians are employees of ours.

(APPLAUSE)

And -- so -- they are just going to come around and beg for votes every few years. It is the same old deal. But I just think it is important that you realize , that you’re the best in the world. Whether you are a Democrat or Republican or whether you’re libertarian or whatever, you are the best. And we should not ever forget that. And when somebody does not do the job, we got to let them go.

When they said "we" own the country, they meant "white people" own the country. The truth is, Republicans have made sure it's really a handful of billionaires who own the country and they are fighting to keep it that way.

He meant the Citizens. Good grief, dude.

No he didn't. I know exactly what he meant. "Real" citizens don't engage in voter suppression. And now that the Republican leadership has admitted to what they are doing and why, you can't put that cat back into that bag.

Yes, only a charming old man could have made the case so matter of factly like that, and that's smooth. "we gotta let you go," like - hah, that's the best way anyone could put it because everyone else seems to think "kenyan! muslim! commie!" is the smoother ticket but me? Not so much.

You REALLY tailed off in that post, GT. You went from mildly interesting to fairly incoherent in one poorly constructed run on sentence.

But there was one grace not in your post.

"We have to let you go" is a nice way to say, "Mr. President, you are fired."

No he didn't. I know exactly what he meant. "Real" citizens don't engage in voter suppression. And now that the Republican leadership has admitted to what they are doing and why, you can't put that cat back into that bag.

You've gone off the deep end of cynacism.

Understandable, for one who follows this shit flinging fest of politics, but you are way out of whack if you sincerely think that that's what he meants.

You REALLY tailed off in that post, GT. You went from mildly interesting to fairly incoherent in one poorly constructed run on sentence.

I've been here long enough to know not to mind poster: "Liability's" desire to be an ass hole at all costs.

Yeah. He did. And you are still spewing idiot lies, you pissant motherfucker.

Real citizens (and others) DO engage in voter fraud. We call you "liberals" or "Democrats [sic]" but you are really just cheaters and charlatans.

And since scum like you DO attempt to steal the vote -- and dilute the power of the vote of honest folks -- there DO have to be efforts to prevent your voter fraud. You assholes (being the dishonest rat twats you are) intentionally mislabel such efforts "voter suppression." Of course, your label is as dishonest as your original behavior. You have no integrity.

Vermin like you do NOT get to say who or what "real" citizens are.

Now go fuck yourself, you piece of shit.

Was that the same Eastwood that made the car commercial celebrating the revival of the auto industry?

The same guy that thinks global warming is real? And has no problems with gays getting married?

Lives in Carmel CA. That Clint Eastwood?

What a strange guy to have speaking on Mittens most important night of his life.

And now everybody is talking about Clint and not about Mitt. Great job Clint.

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

You're an f-ing idiot. Take your race baiting bullshit and shove it.

I've been here long enough to know not to mind poster: "Liability's" desire to be an ass hole at all costs.

But that's a false claim. Imagine my surprise to see GT being dishonest.

Speaking of assholes, GT, you are a whining pussy. But that's ok. You still get to BE the asshole you are.

So, congrats on that.

And, by the way, your poorly constructed run on sentence DID tail off. And telling the President that he's fired in a gentle way like "we gotta let you go" is a nice way of putting it.

Hurry back with another whine.

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

You know, in a strange way, I hope they keep it up. They're burning the race card up in flames with this stupidity, people are at the point where it's no longer going to be taken seriously. And it's about damn time.

Was that the same Eastwood that made the car commercial celebrating the revival of the auto industry?

The same guy that thinks global warming is real? And has no problems with gays getting married?

What a strange guy to have speaking on Mittens most important night of his life.

Mixed views is admirable, and I relate to it. It means you're not towing anyone's line.

But that's a false claim. Imagine my surprise to see GT being dishonest.

Speaking of assholes, GT, you are a whining pussy. But that's ok. You still get to BE the asshole you are.

So, congrats on that.

And, by the way, your poorly constructed run on sentence DID tail off. And telling the President that he's fired in a gentle way like "we gotta let you go" is a nice way of putting it.

Hurry back with another whine.

It tailed off? you mean I broke structure on a message board??!?!?!? No WAY Batman!

Or, do you just not like what it said......? Couldn't be that.

Eat a dick ya fuckin' busy body.

eastwoods carreer may be on the skids sfter this one.

Mitt had a great documentury playing about himself Before the eastwood rambling insult.

These people just cant seem to get anything right

eastwoods carreer may be on the skids sfter this one.

Mitt had a great documentury playing about himself Before the eastwood rambling insult.

These people just cant seem to get anything right

what was wrong with it, in your opinion?

yeap he is a pretty unhappy kind of guy no matter what goes on in the world.

Glad I dont really have to know him in the real world

Diversity and Inclusiveness...anything else?

yeap he is a pretty unhappy kind of guy no matter what goes on in the world.

Glad I dont really have to know him in the real world

I'm thinking, "more G.T. projection." ^

His posts have taken on the general level of integrity as any post by rderp or TderpM.

Forum List

Back