Clint Eastwood Doesn't Support for trump

While he approves of “certain things” the president has done, he wishes that he would act “in a more genteel way, without tweeting and calling people names. I would personally like for him to not bring himself to that level,” he said.

Genteel? Gentility is the last thing we need in a president at this time. Politeness is the most damaging character flaw among the Republican leadership.

If that's his reason for supporting Bloomburg, he's been in California way too long.
Spoken like a true asshole. Thanks Billy!
Can't prove shit, still spews lies.
Yes he does
Prove it, scum.
What do you want me to prove?

While he approves of “certain things” the president has done, he wishes that he would act “in a more genteel way, without tweeting and calling people names. I would personally like for him to not bring himself to that level,” he said.

Genteel? Gentility is the last thing we need in a president at this time. Politeness is the most damaging character flaw among the Republican leadership.

If that's his reason for supporting Bloomburg, he's been in California way too long.
Spoken like a true asshole. Thanks Billy!
Can't prove shit, still spews lies.
Yes he does
Prove it, scum.
Classic prog demo babble.

I still love Detective Callahan

You love romantic male figures? Back in your closet.

If I was to try the Buttigieg lifestyle, maybe I would try it with Clint from the 1970s.

You aren’t homophobic are you?

You have a 1970s inflatable Clint?

It’s as likely as me being gay

100%? You confess? Are you going to rent out your closet?

I still love Detective Callahan

If I was to try the Buttigieg lifestyle, maybe I would try it with Clint from the 1970s.

Classic demo babble deflection fail.

The correct term is.....Trump needs to stop acting like an asshole

YOU .. are offended by assholes, seems more than a tad hypocritical.. :poke:

The sonofabitch supported Romney for President so is there any wonder he turned traitor?

Your confession is your first step to a cure.

More demo babble crap.

So when did a celebrity endorsing anyone or anything count for anything more then anyone else. Did they all get a Ph.D. while they were acting? Does being a celebrity mean that you are always correct? Might as well just say Joe Blow backs Bloomberg. Means about the same.

Eh, once they go "full sourpuss left", I pretty well lose interest in paying for a ticket !

Last edited:

More demo babble crap.

There is no need to seek gratification by confessing again. You are on your way to reality as soon as the orange cloud lifts from your tiny mind.

Classic prog demo babble.
I can’t prove that because that wasn’t what I was doing . Sorry
You CANT PROVE IT BECAUSE YOU'RE FULL OF CRAP!
Close... I can’t prove it because YOURE full of crap... claiming I’m saying stuff I never said.

More demo babble crap.

There is no need to seek gratification by confessing again. You are on your way to reality as soon as the orange cloud lifts from your tiny mind.
Classic demobabble.

Forum List

Back