Climategate.com exposed as fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Dude, even the CRU has admitted that there has been no warming since 1995.

In typical CON$ervoFascist fashion, when caught lying, just keep on lying.

Obviously there is no font big enough and no color bright enough to get the willingly blind to see what they refuse to see.
And it was NO vs +.12C per decade. :eusa_shhh:
Ed, I was making an argument on Code1211's word- so no lie
Yet another STUPID lie, or are you really as dumb as you pretend to be. :rofl:

The word lie means a lot coming from you
:eusa_whistle:

Well at least you know it have to be pretend with me
To bad for you dumb is not pretend
:eusa_think:

Ahhhh, the patented dumb act.

It seems no matter how "big" I made the words whose size you even commented on, you are still BLIND.

And your google search shows all the liars who changed what Jones said from a +.12C warming rate per decade to NO warming.

Do you deny Jones said he calculated +.12C warming rate per decade since 1995 in the BBC interview all your CON$ervoFascist liars claim to be quoting???

How can a warming rate of +.12C per decade be NO warming??????????

Is that .12C from Man made global warming, and if you think it is, can you even prove it without all the tainted science?
You are taking the eye off the ball as to climate change. We have gone through heating and cooling with and without man.
Well, since you are desperately trying to change the subject away from the fact that deniers changed Jones saying he calculated a warming rate of +.12C per decade from 1995 to him "admitting" there was NO warming, I take that as an "admission" that all the CON$ listed in that google search were lying in a pack.
Thank you. :lol:

I guess with your total deflection of what I was asking means your actually saying. "No, I don't have anything for you". It's OK, ed a little honesty kind of felt good didn't it? :lol:

He has to be correct- look how BIG the font is...
Besides, he really got Code1211 when he said no vs not statistically significant

Obviously there is no font big enough and no color bright enough to get the willingly blind to see what they refuse to see.

Besides, it still means, be it no or not statistically significant, that the global warming er,,, climate change theory is Not supported (you were always bad with math)

(Note: this is what the thread is about)

Hey, Neo.

It was Boedicca who recalled that Phil Jones said there there was no statistically significant warming. My point was that the readings tabulated by GISS are adjusted beyond any realtion to reality.

And, to assure that the record is maintained, Ed maintains that anything that seems to support warming is correct and anything that seems to undermine the credibility of CRU, GISS, NOAA, NASA or any employees of the above organizations is both a lie and part of a conspiracy.

Alrighty, then. Carry on.

Besides, it still means, be it no or not statistically significant, that the global warming er,,, climate change theory is Not supported (you were always bad with math)

Hey, Neo.

It was Boedicca who recalled that Phil Jones said there there was no statistically significant warming. My point was that the readings tabulated by GISS are adjusted beyond any realtion to reality.

And, to assure that the record is maintained, Ed maintains that anything that seems to support warming is correct and anything that seems to undermine the credibility of CRU, GISS, NOAA, NASA or any employees of the above organizations is both a lie and part of a conspiracy.

Sorry,

But that's OK, according to Ed you probably lied anyway
:eusa_angel:

Hey, Neo.

Well, to set the record straight, no matter how many lies the deniers get caught telling, each lie only enhances their credibility to code and his fellow travelers.

You still haven't explained how the faulty ground data matches the more accurate satellite data if as you say they "are adjusted beyond any relation to reality!"

All during the time you were using the UAH satellite data cooked by Christy you said that the UAH data was the ONLY accurate data. Now that the correct sign for calculating diurnal satellite drift is being used and the UAH data matches the +.12C per decade warming rate of the ground data, suddenly even satellite data from known deniers is no longer real. :cuckoo:

The flailing of the true believers is cringeworthy at this point. They haven't the ability to critically think. Ed, you are making a fool of yourself.

The flailing of the true believers is cringeworthy at this point. They haven't the ability to critically think. Ed, you are making a fool of yourself.

The liberals get their most crazy when they are on the outs- like cornered animals

Sort of like what you see with Papa Obama and the Dems in congress now

Hey, Neo.

Well, to set the record straight, no matter how many lies the deniers get caught telling, each lie only enhances their credibility to code and his fellow travelers.

You still haven't explained how the faulty ground data matches the more accurate satellite data if as you say they "are adjusted beyond any relation to reality!"

All during the time you were using the UAH satellite data cooked by Christy you said that the UAH data was the ONLY accurate data. Now that the correct sign for calculating diurnal satellite drift is being used and the UAH data matches the +.12C per decade warming rate of the ground data, suddenly even satellite data from known deniers is no longer real. :cuckoo:

burger-king2-1.jpg

LMAO......thought Id take the opportunity to bump this thread for hysterical entertainment value..................

Apparently, Al Gore told a real whopper in his weekend Op Ed piece in the New York Times!!!! He pwns himself again.......................

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/al_latest_global_warming_whopper_TolFbG2ccT5XPtKtXoOx0L

Why does Gore do this? He knows he's selling a snow job ( no pun intended) but also knows there are just enough dummies out there who, seeking something hysterical, will take the entire article at face value and never check the facts!!! This guy has made over 1 bilion dollars by selling this hoax to the millions of Americans who would buy a bag of dog doo for $1,000 a pop if it were packaged just right!!

LMAO......thought Id take the opportunity to bump this thread for hysterical entertainment value..................

Apparently, Al Gore told a real whopper in his weekend Op Ed piece in the New York Times!!!! He pwns himself again.......................

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinio...global_warming_whopper_TolFbG2ccT5XPtKtXoOx0L

Why does Gore do this? He knows he's selling a snow job ( no pun intended) but also knows there are just enough dummies out there who, seeking something hysterical, will take the entire article at face value and never check the facts!!! This guy has made over 1 bilion dollars by selling this hoax to the millions of Americans who would buy a bag of dog doo for $1,000 a pop if it were packaged just right!!
Murdoch's rag, the NY Post. :rofl:
Now THAT"S a credible source :rofl:

Maybe he could post another chart or graph! :rolleyes: :lol:
Always happy to oblige you L00Ns.

So how can the ground data match so closely with the UAH data collected by the most cited deniers for the last 10 years, Christy and Spencer? Surely you k00ks don't think Christy and Spencer have crossed over to Gore's side. Do you???? :rofl:

Satellite_Temperatures.png

I'll tell ya what. I don't trust any of those climate yahoos.
But then I suppose that was the plan all along?

Forum List

Back