Poll question related to Danziger Bridge murders

Does a police officer who murders under color of law deserve the death penalty?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Maybe/I Don't Know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1st degree Murder is 1st degree murder.... I do not believe in special punishments for the phony belief in the term 'hate crime' or similar issues... I believe all those convicted of first degree murder are worthy of the death penalty whether they be a cop, a bum, a hippie entitlement junkie, a militia zealot, a republican, a democrat, a stripper, a preacher, or whatever else

• Banned
1st degree Murder is 1st degree murder.... I do not believe in special punishments for the phony belief in the term 'hate crime' or similar issues... I believe all those convicted of first degree murder are worthy of the death penalty whether they be a cop, a bum, a hippie entitlement junkie, a militia zealot, a republican, a democrat, a stripper, a preacher, or whatever else

The federal government has no jurisdiction to charge them with murder. They have jurisdiction to charge them with violating the victims' civil rights under color of law. Since said violation resulted in death the penalty can be as high as death.

The federal government has no jurisdiction to charge them with murder. They have jurisdiction to charge them with violating the victims' civil rights under color of law. Since said violation resulted in death the penalty can be as high as death.

I did not say the fed did... if someone is convicted of murder, then regardless of any 'hate' or 'civil rights' issue being some bullshit 'reasoning' all persons who are found guilty of 1st degree murder should face the possibility of the death penalty

I do not believe anyone should receive the death penalty under a crime of 'violating a civil right'... I reserve the death penalty for crimes such as murder, child molestation, and treason

I voted no because I don't think that as a species, we are good enough to communally decide who lives or dies. We get it wrong too often.

Forum List

Back