Climategate.com exposed as fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!111

So no matter how many times you repeat the lie that there was no warming since 1995 it still will not be the truth.
Dude, even the CRU has admitted that there has been no warming since 1995.
Whoa,,,,
the BIG print means he must be correct
:lol:
The big print is for the blind.

The fact that you could not post an admission from the CRU that there was NO warming since 1995 rather than the +.12C per decade I said is what means I'm correct.

Again, if the ground station data is so good, why must it be changed so much?
You have only the word of pathological liars that the data was changed even though these same liars also claim they have been denied access to the data.

So again, if the ground station data is so bad why does it match the satellite data, and why don't you deniers set up your own ground stations and publish the data?

GISS “raw” station data – before and after Watts Up With That?

GISS for June – way out there Watts Up With That?

Global Temperature Records – Above the Law the Air Vent
"What's up with that" has no credibility. They are part of the disinformation machine that claims there has been no warming for at least a decade.

I know google is part of GOP Hate Media; but if you adjust your tin foil hat then you could see

CRU Phil Jones admits: no global warming since 1995

If you are riding your whole argument against code1211 on- no vs no statistically significant

wow you got him ED

Phil Jones said no statistically significant warming and not no warming (you do seem to have problems with math concepts)

(Ed, I hate to break this to you but the outcome of both means the same for supporting the hypothesis of global warming er,,, climate change- null)

Boy, you really got code1211. Too bad for you it does help in your support of global warming er ,,, climate change

Last edited:
The ice isn't melting, let us do the dance of joy!

polar-bear-waltz.jpg

The ice isn't melting, let us do the dance of joy!

polar-bear-waltz.jpg

Thanks for reminding me!

Federal Polar Bear Research Critically Flawed, Forecasting Expert Asserts

Research done by the U.S. Department of the Interior to determine if global warming threatens the polar bear population is so flawed that it cannot be used to justify listing the polar bear as an endangered species, according to a study being published later this year in Interfaces, a journal of the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences.

Professor J. Scott Armstrong of the Wharton School says, “To list a species that is currently in good health as an endangered species requires valid forecasts that its population would decline to levels that threaten its viability. In fact, the polar bear populations have been increasing rapidly in recent decades due to hunting restrictions. Assuming these restrictions remain, the most appropriate forecast is to assume that the upward trend would continue for a few years, then level off

Prof. Armstrong and his colleagues concluded that the most relevant study, Amstrup et al. properly applied only 15% of relevant forecasting principles and that the second study, Hunter et al. only 10%, while 46% were clearly contravened and 23% were apparently contravened.

Further, they write, the Geologic Survey reports do not adequately substantiate the authors’ assumptions about changes to sea ice and polar bears’ ability to adapt that are key to the recommendations.

Therefore, the authors write, a key feature of the U.S. Geological Survey reports is not scientifically supported.

The consequence, they maintain, is significant: The Interior Department cannot use the series of reports as a sound scientific basis for a decision about listing the polar bear as an endangered species.

Prof. Armstrong testified before the U.S. Senate Committee on Environment & Public Works on January 30, 2008 in a hearing

The fact that you could not post an admission from the CRU that there was NO warming since 1995 rather than the +.12C per decade I said is what means I'm correct.
I know google is part of GOP Hate Media; but if you adjust your tin foil hat then you could see

If you are riding your whole argument against code1211 on- no vs no statistically significant

wow you got him ED

Phil Jones said no statistically significant warming and not no warming (you do seem to have problems with math concepts)

(Ed, I hate to break this to you but the outcome of both means the same for supporting the hypothesis of global warming er,,, climate change- null)

Boy, you really got code1211. Too bad for you it does help in your support of global warming er ,,, climate change
Ahhhh, the patented dumb act.

It seems no matter how "big" I made the words whose size you even commented on, you are still BLIND.

And your google search shows all the liars who changed what Jones said from a +.12C warming rate per decade to NO warming.

Do you deny Jones said he calculated +.12C warming rate per decade since 1995 in the BBC interview all your CON$ervoFascist liars claim to be quoting???

How can a warming rate of +.12C per decade be NO warming??????????

wow you got him ED

It seems no matter how "big" I made the words whose size you even commented on, you are still BLIND.

And your google search shows all the liars who changed what Jones said from a +.12C warming rate per decade to NO warming.

Do you deny Jones said he calculated +.12C warming rate per decade since 1995 in the BBC interview all your CON$ervoFascist liars claim to be quoting???

Is that .12C from Man made global warming, and if you think it is, can you even prove it without all the tainted science?
You are taking the eye off the ball as to climate change. We have gone through heating and cooling with and without man.

wow you got him ED

Is that .12C from Man made global warming, and if you think it is, can you even prove it without all the tainted science?
You are taking the eye off the ball as to climate change. We have gone through heating and cooling with and without man.

He has to be correct- look how BIG the font is...
Besides, he really got Code1211 when he said no vs not statistically significant
:eusa_whistle:

Besides, he really got Code1211 when he said no vs not statistically significant

wow you got him ED

Well, since you are desperately trying to change the subject away from the fact that deniers changed Jones saying he calculated a warming rate of +.12C per decade from 1995 to him "admitting" there was NO warming, I take that as an "admission" that all the CON$ listed in that google search were lying in a pack.
Thank you. :lol:

In typical CON$ervoFascist fashion, when caught lying, just keep on lying.

Obviously there is no font big enough and no color bright enough to get the willingly blind to see what they refuse to see.
And it was NO vs +.12C per decade. :eusa_shhh:

Obviously there is no font big enough and no color bright enough to get the willingly blind to see what they refuse to see.

Ed, I was making an argument on Code1211's word- so no lie

Besides, it still means, be it no or not statistically significant, that the global warming er,,, climate change theory is Not supported (you were always bad with math)

(Note: this is what the thread is about)

Last edited:

Well, since you are desperately trying to change the subject away from the fact that deniers changed Jones saying he calculated a warming rate of +.12C per decade from 1995 to him "admitting" there was NO warming, I take that as an "admission" that all the CON$ listed in that google search were lying in a pack.
Thank you. :lol:

Ummm..........s0n?????

nobody cares about the temperature #'s anymore except the internet k00ks!!!!!!!

lmao...........these jerkoffs go on.............and on................and on.................and on..................and on...................posting up temperature statistics day in and day out!!!!:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::funnyface:

NOBODY believes the "science" anymore in the court of public opinion. Look at any poll.............NOBODY wants to spend a dime based upon a hail mary pass guess!! If this were not true, Crap and Tax would be a slam dunk. Now? If you're a Dum in any district other than a k00k left district, you want to be as far away from a yes vote as humanly possible on Crap and Tax!!!

Mommy never told them, its all about politics!!!:lol:

OCD issue with numbers s0ns? Go play lotto...............

Dude, even the CRU has admitted that there has been no warming since 1995.

Ed, I was making an argument on Code1211's word- so no lie
Yet another STUPID lie, or are you really as dumb as you pretend to be. :rofl:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back