climate change threatens elephants

ironic isn't it, elephants. :lol: maybe their sky pixie is trying to tell them :tinfoil: that climate change is real :dunno:

Elephants In Lion Territory
MSN Entertainment -

nobody cares s0n........

Climate change is real and there isnt shit we can do about it.:up:

Of course, if things get really serious, we can always try calling International Rescue.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgiupVI4huI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgiupVI4huI[/ame]

Last edited:
Climate change doesn't threaten elephants, poachers threaten elephants. The hoax of climate change has become useful for everything. The climate is not changing.

You're right, the climate IS changing. Last week I was freezing my ass off, yesterday I was warm, almost hot!

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

From what I've gathered mankind produces only a small fraction of total global green house gas emissions; the vast majority are produced naturally through mechanisms such as volcanic eruptions and decaying foliage. Ice core data indicates that historically first temperature rises then CO 2; elephants must have encountered a climatic period hotter then it is now and survived. If anything will wipe out the this majestic species it will be human civilization encroaching on their habitat.

Want to worry about something; what about all the toxins and carcinogens we are releasing into the Earth's environment through various technological and industrial processes such as the burning of fossil fuels. Pollution is combing with clouds making them much more reflective which diverts heat from the sun back out into space possibly leading to a cooling trend. We might be facing a lot more problems then just global warming; we might exist on a planet that may become increasingly toxic to complex life in the coming centuries.

Global Warming is just a fad which is popular because it is easy to grasp; much more complex and universal problems may await us as a species down the road.

Bummer. :cuckoo:

I am being threatened by climate change... The other day, I was walking, err no, I was jogging, cause I'm all about fitness and shit.. Anyway I was jogging and climate change came up and took my lunch money.. Told me if I said anything, it would beat me up... So please keep this between us...

Pops gonna buy them elephants a tall cold one. I'm tired of hearing about global hotness, by god I'm gonna do something about it

One elephant at a time!

Climate change doesn't threaten elephants, poachers threaten elephants. The hoax of climate change has become useful for everything. The climate is not changing.
ummm..... shrinking acquifers are a result of warming con grrrl. :cuckoo:
From what I've gathered mankind produces only a small fraction of total global green house gas emissions; the vast majority are produced naturally through mechanisms such as volcanic eruptions and decaying foliage. Ice core data indicates that historically first temperature rises then CO 2; elephants must have encountered a climatic period hotter then it is now and survived. If anything will wipe out the this majestic species it will be human civilization encroaching on their habitat.

Want to worry about something; what about all the toxins and carcinogens we are releasing into the Earth's environment through various technological and industrial processes such as the burning of fossil fuels. Pollution is combing with clouds making them much more reflective which diverts heat from the sun back out into space possibly leading to a cooling trend. We might be facing a lot more problems then just global warming; we might exist on a planet that may become increasingly toxic to complex life in the coming centuries.

Global Warming is just a fad which is popular because it is easy to grasp; much more complex and universal problems may await us as a species down the road.

Bummer. :cuckoo:

link? :eusa_eh: links are NOT optional on this site n00b :eusa_hand:

CLIMATE CHANGE ... OOOOOOOOOOH SCARY! Climate changes everyday... always has, always will. Better adjust to it like mankind always has.

I am being threatened by climate change... The other day, I was walking, err no, I was jogging, cause I'm all about fitness and shit.. Anyway I was jogging and climate change came up and took my lunch money.. Told me if I said anything, it would beat me up... So please keep this between us...

shit that happened to you too???!!!!!!!:wtf:

Too.....Ive noticed an increased amount of rogue onion growing in my yard this spring.

ironic isn't it, elephants. :lol: maybe their sky pixie is trying to tell them :tinfoil: that climate change is real :dunno:

Elephants In Lion Territory
MSN Entertainment -

The climate has been changing for billions of years, yet we still have elephants.

Maybe the Elephants could teach us how to survive it, I'm sure they didn't arbitrarily waste trillions of dollars convincing other elephants that something they were doing determined what the weather was going to do.

Forum List

Back