Climate Change Deniers Debunked

So you're saying it didn't happen? Is that what you're saying? BTW, if that was your intent, you should have made the title of the thread that.
Thanks for the helpful advise, next time I start a thread you can comprehend.
it would, because I know of no one who doesn't believe climate changes, so saying debunking that is simply wierd because you have no audience. And Climate gate is not climate change. So hence you're bouncing all over the place. So is it that you don't believe Climate gate happened?
I'm sorry you can't keep up, perhaps an attention deficit prevents you.
Climate Gate isn't Climate change I see organizational skills are lost on you!

Just so you know the Title:
Uh huh, but the contrived Climate gate scandal is the foundation of the denier's alleged arguments.
credit Wikipedia:

"Patrick J. Michaels who was criticised in the emails and who has long faulted evidence pointing to human-driven warming, said "This is not a smoking gun; this is a mushroom cloud". He said that some emails showed an effort to block the release of data for independent review, and that some messages discussed discrediting him by stating that he knew his research was wrong in his doctoral dissertation, "This shows these are people willing to bend rules and go after other people's reputations in very serious ways."[20]

Judith Curry wrote that in her opinion "there are two broader issues raised by these emails that are impeding the public credibility of climate research: lack of transparency in climate data, and 'tribalism' in some segments of the climate research community that is impeding peer review and the assessment process." She hoped that the affair would change the approach of scientists to providing their data to the public, and their response to criticisms of their work. She had herself learned to be careful about what to put in emails when a "disgruntled employee" made a freedom of information request. Mann described these comments as "somewhat naive" considering that in recent years scientists had become much more open with their data. He said that sceptics "will always complain about something else, want something more. Eventually, as we see, they've found a way to get access to private communications between scientists."[63]

Hans von Storch, who also concurs with the mainstream view on global warming,[71] said that the University of East Anglia (UEA) had "violated a fundamental principle of science" by refusing to share data with other researchers. "They play science as a power game," he said."

Thanks for the helpful advise, next time I start a thread you can comprehend.
it would, because I know of no one who doesn't believe climate changes, so saying debunking that is simply wierd because you have no audience. And Climate gate is not climate change. So hence you're bouncing all over the place. So is it that you don't believe Climate gate happened?

Uh huh, but the contrived Climate gate scandal is the foundation of the denier's alleged arguments.
credit Wikipedia:

"Patrick J. Michaels who was criticised in the emails and who has long faulted evidence pointing to human-driven warming, said "This is not a smoking gun; this is a mushroom cloud". He said that some emails showed an effort to block the release of data for independent review, and that some messages discussed discrediting him by stating that he knew his research was wrong in his doctoral dissertation, "This shows these are people willing to bend rules and go after other people's reputations in very serious ways."[20]

Judith Curry wrote that in her opinion "there are two broader issues raised by these emails that are impeding the public credibility of climate research: lack of transparency in climate data, and 'tribalism' in some segments of the climate research community that is impeding peer review and the assessment process." She hoped that the affair would change the approach of scientists to providing their data to the public, and their response to criticisms of their work. She had herself learned to be careful about what to put in emails when a "disgruntled employee" made a freedom of information request. Mann described these comments as "somewhat naive" considering that in recent years scientists had become much more open with their data. He said that sceptics "will always complain about something else, want something more. Eventually, as we see, they've found a way to get access to private communications between scientists."[63]

Hans von Storch, who also concurs with the mainstream view on global warming,[71] said that the University of East Anglia (UEA) had "violated a fundamental principle of science" by refusing to share data with other researchers. "They play science as a power game," he said."
Oh, uh huh.
Climategate

credit Wikipedia:

Oh, uh huh.
Climategate
I just want to know are you calling Judith Curry a denier?

Again, are you stating that climate gate didn't happen? Sorry, still not sure what you're calling bull shit.

credit Wikipedia:

Oh, uh huh.
Climategate
I just want to know are you calling Judith Curry a denier?
I don't know her. Why would I call her filthy names like that?

LOL. Dr. James Hansen is an internationally respected scientist, with many published articles to his name. He is also considered to be a leading authority on atmospheric physics. And who are you, Walleyes? A anonymous poster on the internet that doesn't even bother to back up his claims with links.
Hanson is respected by foolish morons.
Says the :asshole: who thinks the Daily Liar is a respected source!
The real problem is that climate change deniers have to lie about everything all the time.
Debunking Misinformation About Stolen Climate Emails in the Climategate Manufactured Controversy Union of Concerned Scientists
Still don't know who's targeted here I believe there's climate change
The imaginary "Climate gate" scandal is a complete fabrication.

Not according to the rest of the world. It's only a fabrication in the minds of the mindless.

Hanson is respected by foolish morons.
The real problem is that climate change deniers have to lie about everything all the time.
Debunking Misinformation About Stolen Climate Emails in the Climategate Manufactured Controversy Union of Concerned Scientists

Not according to the rest of the world. It's only a fabrication in the minds of the mindless.
Thank you for contributing another completely unsubstantiated opinion.

Liminal,
Global warming deniers have been debunked for years. Except they're too stupid to see the truth. I don't need to see your points on the reality of global warming. But even though I'm not psychic, something tells me that global warming deniers will dismiss whatever evidence you're talking about.
I guess you could say the one's who actually believe it would have to be pretty stupid. The rest are simply dishonest.

CLIMATEGATE destroyed the Copenhagen climate meetings. It has been the primary reason why there has been no meaningful laws passed anywhere in the world dealing with so called global warming and is furthermore the reason that there has been a full court press of propaganda in the media trying to frighten the natives yet again.

So, once again, you are proven wrong.

Liminal,
Global warming deniers have been debunked for years. Except they're too stupid to see the truth. I don't need to see your points on the reality of global warming. But even though I'm not psychic, something tells me that global warming deniers will dismiss whatever evidence you're talking about.

Oh goody! Yet another sock puppet. So, socko, what evidence do you speak of?

CLIMATEGATE destroyed the Copenhagen climate meetings. It has been the primary reason why there has been no meaningful laws passed anywhere in the world dealing with so called global warming and is furthermore the reason that there has been a full court press of propaganda in the media trying to frighten the natives yet again.

No, I'm sorry but you are incorrect. As the video and links clearly show.

I'll trust the actual historical record and the collapse of carbon trade legislation the world over, and the closing of the carbon trading desks in the commodities markets all over the world as my proof that your propaganda video is full of poo.

I'll trust the actual historical record and the collapse of carbon trade legislation the world over, and the closing of the carbon trading desks in the commodities markets all over the world as my proof that your propaganda video is full of poo.
Oh I see......because market forces prove science. Why didn't I think of that?

CLIMATEGATE showed the WORLD that the AGW alarmism was a fraud. The world reacted accordingly.

CLIMATEGATE showed the WORLD that the AGW alarmism was a fraud. The world reacted accordingly.
Thank you for another vague, unsubstantiated, knee jerk, generic pronouncement.

Unsubstantiated? What, you don't know how to read either? Wow, look at these closures. Must suck to be you.

London banks quit carbon trading
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/cbb749ba-506b-11e3-9f0d-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3cE0B80Ym

Carbon desk closures

There is increasing scepticism from within the market that carbon holds any trading future. Follow the latest carbon desk closures here.

Carbon desk closures FERN

Lehman Brothers shuts carbon trading desk

Lehman Brothers shuts carbon trading desk Reuters

Unsubstantiated? What, you don't know how to read either? Wow, look at these closures. Must suck to be you.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/cbb749ba-506b-11e3-9f0d-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3cE0B80Ym

Carbon desk closures

There is increasing scepticism from within the market that carbon holds any trading future. Follow the latest carbon desk closures here.

Someone should tell them that the whole climate gate scandal has already been determined to be false, manufactured, contrived, made up BS.

Carbon desk closures

Someone should tell them that the whole climate gate scandal has already been determined to be false, manufactured, contrived, made up BS.

Yes, there were LOADS of you drones telling them that. THEY didn't believe you!

Forum List

Back