Climate Change DEAL to bring Paris Pact to LIFE! Whee! The USA will be back in after DrumpF jailed.

LMAO, they have more than 1100 new coal plants planned, they'll be triple in no time. Meanwhile our emissions will continue to decline.
Let me know when you emit your share. Until then you should really STFU.

They US has cut carbon emissions more than any other country, get back to me when the rest catch up.
The US is 5% of the world's population. You can talk when you emit your share.

View attachment 234899 the-largest-emitters-of-co2-in-the-world/
America produces 4 times more CO2 than China based on population.
So if America had 1.3 billion peoples, we be putting out some 63% plus of the worlds climate-changing gas.

See how this works DOPer Voters. You are killing your spawns future.
So why not be Pro-Choice. As they will not help DOPers for killing the planet
in the future.

So you want us to be cold blooded killers like the left to prevent absolutely nothing?

The climate will change turd ball if we are here or not.

They US has cut carbon emissions more than any other country, get back to me when the rest catch up.
The US is 5% of the world's population. You can talk when you emit your share. China's population is over four times that of the US while their emission of fossil carbon is not even double.

LMAO, they have more than 1100 new coal plants planned, they'll be triple in no time. Meanwhile our emissions will continue to decline.

View attachment 234902

Forget Paris: 1600 New Coal Power Plants Built Around The World
If your BS was true. That they would be blacking out the sun.
Some days they do in major cities.

FYI. Thanks, GOP made EPA!

DualWYaWwAE86gt.jpg

China understands this way more than DOPers could ever evolve to be..

Climate change: COP24 deal to bring Paris pact to life!
Negotiators in Poland have finally secured agreement on a range of measures that will make the Paris climate pact operational in 2020.

Last-minute rows over carbon markets threatened to derail the meeting - and delayed it by a day.

Delegates believe the new rules will ensure that countries keep their promises to cut carbon.

The Katowice agreement aims to deliver the Paris goals of limiting global temperature rises to well below 2C.

"Putting together the Paris agreement work programme is a big responsibility," said the chairman of the talks, known as COP24, Michal Kurtyka.

"It has been a long road. We did our best to leave no-one behind."
Climate deal to bring Paris pact to life

:11_2_1043::bow2::clap: Just said Up yours Great DOPer LYING DrumpF
Who says we will honor or abide by this ludicrous crap?

America is the only nation meeting the goals of your Paris agreement, Dufus.
It has 5% of the world's population and emits 14% of fossil carbon.
It is the greatest cumulative emitter of carbon in the world. It has the most low hanging fruit. It refuses to enter agreements. Get back to me when it emits its share.

The US is 5% of the world's population. You can talk when you emit your share. China's population is over four times that of the US while their emission of fossil carbon is not even double.

View attachment 234902

Forget Paris: 1600 New Coal Power Plants Built Around The World
If your BS was true. That they would be blacking out the sun.
Some days they do in major cities.

FYI. Thanks, GOP made EPA!

DualWYaWwAE86gt.jpg

China understands this way more than DOPers could ever evolve to be..

What does air pollution have to do with climate?

It is the greatest cumulative emitter of carbon in the world. It has the most low hanging fruit. It refuses to enter agreements. Get back to me when it emits its share.
We do not owe anything to the world and placing restrictions on the US while ignoring other nations and allowing them to grow while emitting carbon is why the US will always trash and reject these stupid agreements;

America produces, Dufus. Go live in Venezuela.
America is the only nation meeting the goals of your Paris agreement.

That really pisses you off that Trump was right, doesn’t it.

Forum List

Back