Spicer in Doha:I never intentionally lied, but made mistakes...Pelosi speakership is a win for Trump

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm just showing off that i can translate from arabic!

source: al hurra arabic media...go to their website its on there

A Pelosi speakership is going to do two things:

1. It will show the country what the Democrats are really all about. They've fooled people in the past but their masks are now off, exposing just how communistic they really are. They've fooled black people, Women, Hispanics, and the middle class into thinking the Democrats have something to offer. The Obama administration proved that to be wrong, as blacks, women, Hispanics, and the middle class fared poorly.

2. It will strengthen and solidify Trump's existing voter base, as well as bring in many more supporters. Think his rallies were huge in 2016? Just wait until 2020.

2. It will strengthen and solidify Trump's existing voter base, as well as bring in many more supporters. Think his rallies were huge in 2016? Just wait until 2020.

His inauguration would have been bigger if it had been on a Saturday, when most people were off work. Obama's inauguration wouldn't matter. Most of his people are welfare leeches.

A Pelosi speakership is going to do two things:

1. It will show the country what the Democrats are really all about. They've fooled people in the past but their masks are now off, exposing just how communistic they really are. They've fooled black people, Women, Hispanics, and the middle class into thinking the Democrats have something to offer. The Obama administration proved that to be wrong, as blacks, women, Hispanics, and the middle class fared poorly.

1. The fact is that you cannot beat something with nothing. Republicans are nothing but right wing looney toons and voters especially suburban women will continue to vote against Republicans.

2. It will not bring in more supporters. Trump will continue to remind suburban female voters of why they hate him.

His inauguration would have been bigger if it had been on a Saturday, when most people were off work. Obama's inauguration wouldn't matter. Most of his people are welfare leeches.

They wuz only there for the Obama Bucks..

1. The fact is that you cannot beat something with nothing. Republicans are nothing but right wing looney toons and voters especially suburban women will continue to vote against Republicans.

2. It will not bring in more supporters. Trump will continue to remind suburban female voters of why they hate him.
If you are so detached that you have no idea what Republicans stand for, then you are completely lost. I didn't give up 40 years of being a Democrat (and Green) for "nothing"

Republicans have LOTS of issues, and they are solid ones. Immigration, affirmative action, Islam, gun rights, protectionism, nationalism, heterosexuality, taxation, unemployment, economy, etc

Trump didn't beat Hillary, with American voters, with "nothing" He beat her with all these issues.

If you are so detached that you have no idea what Republicans stand for, then you are completely lost. I didn't give up 40 years of being a Democrat (and Green) for "nothing"

Republicans have LOTS of issues, and they are solid ones. Immigration, affirmative action, Islam, gun rights, protectionism, nationalism, heterosexuality, taxation, unemployment, economy, etc

Trump didn't beat Hillary, with American voters, with "nothing" He beat her with all these issues.

She did a pretty good job of beating herself as well. She ran the worst campaign I've ever seen.

She actually believed the polls, pundits and talking heads on the news.

She did a good job of beating herself.

She did a pretty good job of beating herself as well. She ran the worst campaign I've ever seen.

She actually believed the polls, pundits and talking heads on the news.

She did a good job of beating herself.
She's a dum dum. If not for being married to a president, she would have been washing diner dishes, or collecting garbage.

New Topics

Forum List

Back