Climate change caused by ocean, not just atmosphere

Even CERN can admit that the models are NOT complete:

"Atmospheric aerosols and their effect on clouds are poorly understood and yet important for climate. Indeed, they are recognised by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC 2013 (link is external)) as the largest source of uncertainty in present radiative forcing and in climate projections over the 21st century."

Welcome to CLOUD Cosmics Leaving OUtdoor Droplets

With fluctuations in cosmic radiation questions exist as to how this effects cloud formation. Clouds are recognized for their significant impact on climate.

Absolutely, and I think it is very positive that we see this kind of statement released.

We don't have all the answers yet, and clearly more research is needed in quite a few areas.

As long as the IPCC are clear and honest about what they have established and what they need more work on, I'm happy.

jc -

Please do not spam threads with gibberish.

"Atmospheric aerosols and their effect on clouds are poorly understood and yet important for climate. Indeed, they are recognised by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC 2013 (link is external)) as the largest source of uncertainty in present radiative forcing and in climate projections over the 21st century."

With fluctuations in cosmic radiation questions exist as to how this effects cloud formation. Clouds are recognized for their significant impact on climate.

Absolutely, and I think it is very positive that we see this kind of statement released.
We don't have all the answers yet, and clearly more research is needed in quite a few areas.

As long as the IPCC are clear and honest about what they have established and what they need more work on, I'm happy.

jc -

Please do not spam threads with gibberish.

Are you talking to me? If you are, who do you think you are?

Forum List

Back