Climate activists in schools

What a shock you think in those terms. I'd say it has to do with the economy and general outlook on life. But hey, run with whatever you want.

You are the one that choose to give Trump credit for Christmas lights...not me.

Do you get up each morning and think to yourself...”yep, Trump made the sun come up once again”?

Dang, making quite the leap there slick. More Christmas lights has been my observation. Like I said, if you want to live with your head up your rear, you certainly have that choice.

And you gave Trump credit for those lights you observed. I cannot understand the mindset that would think to credit a president with such a thing. But I am not a big government statist like you

I do like this "new normal" much better than the previous "new normal".

My normal has been improving since 2013....sorry you got left behind for so long.

Yes indeed, thank you President Trump.

You are the one that choose to give Trump credit for Christmas lights...not me.

Do you get up each morning and think to yourself...”yep, Trump made the sun come up once again”?

Dang, making quite the leap there slick. More Christmas lights has been my observation. Like I said, if you want to live with your head up your rear, you certainly have that choice.

And you gave Trump credit for those lights you observed. I cannot understand the mindset that would think to credit a president with such a thing. But I am not a big government statist like you

I do like this "new normal" much better than the previous "new normal".

My normal has been improving since 2013....sorry you got left behind for so long.

Yes indeed, thank you President Trump.

I am sorry that your quality of life is so tied to the resident of the White House, that has to be a terrible life.

I can only hope and pray that one day you will be able to make a difference on your own and not need the government.

Leftists banned straws, banning Christmas cards is expected.

They are crazy people. Go send a Christmas card and have some Trump straws for Christmas.

Forum List

Back