Climate activists in schools

Another indication of where/how kids are getting indoctrinated by leftists. A primary school headteacher has decided to ban kids from sending Christmas cards. Lump of coal for this teacher. Fortunately, at least in my neighborhood this year, I'm seeing many more homes putting up Christmas lights...thank you President Trump.

School Bans Kids From Sending Christmas Cards Over Climate

So, you are saying that people did not put up Christmas lights till Trump was elected?

Is your life really so controlled by the government that you base your decorations by who is sitting in the White House?

What a shitty way to live

Another indication of where/how kids are getting indoctrinated by leftists. A primary school headteacher has decided to ban kids from sending Christmas cards. Lump of coal for this teacher. Fortunately, at least in my neighborhood this year, I'm seeing many more homes putting up Christmas lights...thank you President Trump.

So, you are saying that people did not put up Christmas lights till Trump was elected?

Is your life really so controlled by the government that you base your decorations by who is sitting in the White House?

What a shock you think in those terms. I'd say it has to do with the economy and general outlook on life. But hey, run with whatever you want.

What a shock you think in those terms. I'd say it has to do with the economy and general outlook on life. But hey, run with whatever you want.

You are the one that choose to give Trump credit for Christmas lights...not me.

Do you get up each morning and think to yourself...”yep, Trump made the sun come up once again”?

Wait, dickhead liberals obliterate the environment with concrete in Dem run cities, spewing out millions of tons of sewage and garbage. And this idiot stupid shit liberal thinks he accomplished something for the climate by banning Christmas cards?? That's some weaponized stupid right there.

WHADDA SCHOOL! Saved the Earth from 30-40 paper Christmas cards all made from wood products ---- cellulose, you know, the same stuff that fills every lawn and covers every forest floor that all breaks down into plant food.

Another liberal will surely go to heaven for this.

WHADDA SCHOOL! Saved the Earth from 30-40 paper Christmas cards all made from wood products ---- cellulose, you know, the same stuff that fills every lawn and covers every forest floor that all breaks down into plant food.

Another liberal will surely go to heaven for this.

They get their wings when they save a tree.

Public schools are creating monsters. The war is being fought there and won by the Left. They are brainwashing kids into all manner of lies and perversions. All parents should home school.

Since when do kids send Christmas cards?

Don't the parents do that?

Shit does anyone still send out hundreds of Christmas cards anymore?

Do you get up each morning and think to yourself...”yep, Trump made the sun come up once again”?

Dang, making quite the leap there slick. More Christmas lights has been my observation. Like I said, if you want to live with your head up your rear, you certainly have that choice.

Certainly not in that classroom.

Like the teacher can ban kids from doing anything outside of the classroom

That would be considered a bonus brainwashing,

Dang, making quite the leap there slick. More Christmas lights has been my observation. Like I said, if you want to live with your head up your rear, you certainly have that choice.

And you gave Trump credit for those lights you observed. I cannot understand the mindset that would think to credit a president with such a thing. But I am not a big government statist like you

And you gave Trump credit for those lights you observed. I cannot understand the mindset that would think to credit a president with such a thing. But I am not a big government statist like you

I do like this "new normal" much better than the previous "new normal".

That would be considered a bonus brainwashing,
No because as I said kids in school do not mail out Christmas Cards their parents do( and fewer and fewer people are doing that anymore)

I do like this "new normal" much better than the previous "new normal".

My normal has been improving since 2013....sorry you got left behind for so long.

Forum List

Back