Click here- Glen Beck Scott....(Video)

Beck is an idiot for his comments. So because of a joke made at his daughter's expence Brown should be watched and is somehow going to kill an intern?

-TSO

On some issues yes. I don't watch his show that often, but from time to time, there are aspects of what he says that is right on.

-TSO

Yea not sure where Beck was going with that one. I usually agree with him but that stuff was a stretch at best. Sometimes it's just better to not comment on things rather than try and make a really far-fetched point. Sorry Glenn,just can't go with ya on this one.

Last edited:
We're batting 4 for 4 on 'Same Subject Different Thread' Friday. Is no one capable of searching the forum before posting? There is already a thread on this.... which actually started when Scott made the speech, not a couple of days later.... but I guess sometimes it takes 48 hours for the Obamanation to get the brief.

We're batting 4 for 4 on 'Same Subject Different Thread' Friday. Is no one capable of searching the forum before posting? There is already a thread on this.... which actually started when Scott made the speech, not a couple of days later.... but I guess sometimes it takes 48 hours for the Obamanation to get the brief.

I'm thinking it's because I'm always on the cutting edge of breaking news stories and the first to report some good stuff. :cool:

I'm thinking it's because I'm always on the cutting edge of breaking news stories and the first to report some good stuff. :cool:

I wouldn't go that far but you do seem to find stuff that is at least original instead of some regurgitated shit. I have a very low tolerance threshold for repetition....I said, I have a very low tolerance threshold for repetition.

Forum List

Back