Cleaning Poop Off Sidewalks Now Called Racist

Where did the councilman say it was racist? Where did the councilman even mention the term "race" or even mention ethnicity or color? The article says that the councilman "implied" racism. Show me where he implied that it would be racist? He implied that it would be bad optics.....not that the motivation or intent was a racial one. This article is just a STRAW MAN to get readers. In other words, its reverse race baiting.

Last edited:
Where did the councilman say it was racist? Where did the councilman even mention the term "race" or even mention ethnicity or color? The article says that the councilman "implied" racism. Show me where he implied that it would be racist? He implied that it would be bad optics.....not that the motivation or intent was a racial one. This article is just a STRAW MAN to get readers. In other words, its reverse race baiting.
Nonsensical.

There is no reverse race baiting, there is just race baiting.

Forum List

Back