Clean Coal?

One more time President Trump has no clue on another subject. How can anyone be as uninformed as he has proved himself to be?

Clearing Up the Facts Behind Trump’s 'Clean Coal' Catchphrase - FactCheck.org

But “clean coal” refers to technologies deployed at power plants that make coal cleaner to burn, not to the fuel itself. Modern definitions require cuts in carbon dioxide emissions, and the only way to do that in a substantial way is through carbon capture.

Only morons think CO2 makes a fuel dirty.

If CO2 is what makes coal dirty, it is very easy to clean. All you have to do is get rid of the carbon in coal.

• Banned
One more time President Trump has no clue on another subject. How can anyone be as uninformed as he has proved himself to be?

But “clean coal” refers to technologies deployed at power plants that make coal cleaner to burn, not to the fuel itself. Modern definitions require cuts in carbon dioxide emissions, and the only way to do that in a substantial way is through carbon capture.

Well, we agree. Trump is a moron (try reading the link).

(try reading the link).

I excerpted the link.

That's why I said only morons think CO2 makes coal dirty. Do you think CO2 = dirty?

Western US coal is low sulfur. As opposed to high sulfur, dirty coal from the eastern US.
The clean coal that Clinton put off limits, in exchange for campaign contributions from the Riady family.

• Banned

(try reading the link).

I excerpted the link.

That's why I said only morons think CO2 makes coal dirty. Do you think CO2 = dirty?

Western US coal is low sulfur. As opposed to high sulfur, dirty coal from the eastern US.
The clean coal that Clinton put off limits, in exchange for campaign contributions from the Riady family.

From the link:

Trump, United Nations speech, Sept. 25: We have become the largest energy producer anywhere on the face of the Earth. The United States stands ready to export our abundant, affordable supply of oil, clean coal, and natural gas.

Trump, aboard Air Force One, Sept. 7: No administration has done what I’ve done. I just left Montana, and I looked at those trains and they’re loaded up with clean coal — beautiful clean coal. And those trains were empty two years ago. They were empty; they were dying. Nobody’s done what I’ve done.

Trump has no idea, no clue and is unable to learn.

You know, with all of the coal mining and fracking, one of these days a big old sink hole is gonna suck us all into it.

(try reading the link).

I excerpted the link.

From the link:

Trump, United Nations speech, Sept. 25: We have become the largest energy producer anywhere on the face of the Earth. The United States stands ready to export our abundant, affordable supply of oil, clean coal, and natural gas.

Trump, aboard Air Force One, Sept. 7: No administration has done what I’ve done. I just left Montana, and I looked at those trains and they’re loaded up with clean coal — beautiful clean coal. And those trains were empty two years ago. They were empty; they were dying. Nobody’s done what I’ve done.

Trump has no idea, no clue and is unable to learn.

Low sulfur coal is clean coal.

What about all the mercury, lead, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, particulates, and various other heavy metals, some.of which are radioactive?

What about all the mercury, lead, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, particulates, and various other heavy metals, some.of which are radioactive?

We have wonderful scrubbing technology.

Expensive scrubbing technology that still doesn't get it all.

Still cleaner than 3rd world power sources.

(try reading the link).

I excerpted the link.

Let me help you with a few REAL FACTS..

Coal fired power plants of today use scrubbing technologies which remove 99.999% of all particulates and sulfates from the exhaust. The technology was taken from CMDS (Chemical Munitions Disposal Site - formerly Tooele Army Depot South Area / Dugway Proving Grounds) where it was employed to deconstruct a multitude of biological and chemical agents.

Monitoring devices in those areas during the disposal looked for minute traces of these agents and only two events were recorded in the 26 year history of the demil program.

Our coal fired plants are cleaner than generic air that we all breath when it exits its exhaust stack. You idiots do not have even the slightest clue how or why our air in the US was cleaned up by the INDUSTRY with little prodding from the US government. The EPA has long since left reality land in dealing with Coal.. Thanks to Trump, that over reach has been exposed and dealt with..

Bull SHIT!

I lived and worked at CMDS... Your an outright liar! Current power plants have excellent safety and release records.. Very few incidents as a 1% failure will close a power plant...

Bull SHIT!

I lived and worked at CMDS... Your an outright liar! Current power plants have excellent safety and release records.. Very few incidents as a 1% failure will close a power plant...
I'm guessing that's a coal plant.

That's one. What about the rest?

Bull SHIT!

I'm guessing that's a coal plant.

That's one. What about the rest?
You should know more about the topic before you show yourself a duped left wing extremist who is ignorant of the laws and regulations...

THE EPA regulates power plant output.. They also set guidelines for what shuts them down.. Get a clue!

I on;y care about clean elections now....

now that's all I care about

Clean coal. Is that like jumbo shrimp? An example of a oxymoron? Akin to say, artistically pleasing dog feces? opps, I stepped a pile of art and whipped it off ? Stuff that Banksy does...I digress...

Forum List

Back