Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
Who didn't see this one coming?

Guys, I know this is going to come as a bit of a shocker, so I hope you're sitting down before you continue reading. But (deep breath, now)...Clay Aiken has confirmed, in an interview featured on the cover of the upcoming issue of People magazine and first leaked on Perez Hilton's site, that he is indeed (wait for it), homosexual.

All right, all right...so this isn't the biggest news scoop in tabloid history. This is sort of akin to reporting that Chris Daughtry is bald, or that David Cook uses hair gel, or that Ruben Studdard shops at Big & Tall For Men. It's always been that obvious. But this is the first time that Clay has actually acknowledged it, so I for one am thrilled that he has set the record straight (no pun intended).

Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" - Reality Rocks

captainobvious.jpg

So some singer is gay and this is important to us why?

I don't think anyone used the word "important".. I think it was meant more as humor because it only took him a few years to actually say the words...

I have this image of 300 m people looking at this bloke and he's standing there and looking a bit sheepish and the 300 m people are thinking...."come on lad, out with it, it's not like it's a secret".

But I must say I could have done with the Captain Obvious pic :D

Oh well, best of luck to him.

I wonder if he had any money on himself with a bookie :eusa_eh:

Clay Aikan is gay?!?!?!?!

Seriously, if anyone didn't know this the first nanosecond you saw him you're as stupid as a Michael Moore movie-goer.

CAPTAINOBVIOUS.png

Forum List

Back