Classy move LGBT, Gay activists flip of Reagan in White House.

No, it wasn't a very classy move at all. Of course some of you folks will feel need to use these assholes to buttress your own anti-gay narrative and smear gay people.
They did it themselves. Anyway after seeing pictures of gay parades those women represents queers well.

What do you expect from people who pride themselves on perversion and lack of decency?

1201LAUGHT.jpg

Watching you guys clutch your pearls and wail that someone flipped the bird to Saint Raygun is a whole different level of hilarious.

Most of you guys display less class than these guys do every single day on this board, and yet you expect everyone else to genuflect to Saint Reagan the Confused, patron saint of early onset alzheimers.
Is it happy hour over there where you are?

No, it wasn't a very classy move at all. Of course some of you folks will feel need to use these assholes to buttress your own anti-gay narrative and smear gay people.
This is the face of the gay movement, this is the top people being invited to the White House by Obama. All the pictures below are the face of LGBT/ Gay Pride Parades which is also the face of the gay movement. What are people supposed to think if they don't know any gays and this is their only introduction? You would think the gay populace would call for reform. Respect is earned and if the LGBT doesn't start giving respect they won't get any back. I don't understand what walking down the street at gay parades mostly naked has to do with being gay but it seems to be a theme. Nobody's smearing gays as much as gays are.

Here's the truth, if you want social acceptance and are truly like anyone else, gays have to show the same acceptance and get rid of all those who act like assholes at your parades including those who are disrespectful at the top of your organizations. You'd think the parade organizers would say hey dressing as Jesus is Offensive it can't be in our parade. You'd think there would be a dress code and float inspection to make sure all presented to the public is done so in a positive light. Consistently that's not whats happened at these events. LGBT actions doesn't make a religious person want to go against their faith to support gays. It's putting Gays in a bad light and makes them look like just another hate group. Right now I have as much respect for the LGBT as I do for the KKK,absolutely none. Nobody can fix this but the gay community so get to work or expect the hate thrown back at you.

POLITICS
Gay Activists Visiting White House Take Photos of Themselves Flipping Off Reagan Portrait
Jun. 22, 2012 11:50am Madeleine Morgenstern
SHARES

Editor’s note: You can watch a Blaze webcast about this story by clicking here.

Update: White House Rebukes Activists Who Flipped Off Reagan Portrait: ‘Behavior Like This Doesn’t Belong Anywhere’

Gay activists from Philadelphia posed for pictures while giving the middle finger to a portrait of former President Ronald Reagan during a recent trip to the White House, according to Philadelphia Magazine:

Gay-activists-WH-visit1-620x273.jpg

Matthew "Matty" Hart, left, Mark Segal, center, and Zoe Strauss, right, pose in front of portraits of Presidents Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush at the White House. (Image source: blog.phillymag.com)

From phillymag.com:

Last Friday, an attaché of important gay people from Philadelphia made a trip to Washington D.C. as invited guests of President Barack Obama for the White House’s first-ever gay pride reception….some of them took advantage of photo opportunities to give the late President Ronald Reagan the middle finger

“It’s not a gesture that I would use in the White House when representing our city and our community,” opines Philadelphia Gay News publisher Mark Segal (center), who opted for a sarcastic thumbs-up pose in front of the portrait of George W. Bush over the more vulgar one demonstrated by his Reagan-loathing peers, Matthew “Matty” Hart (left), the national director of public engagement at Solutions for Progress, and self-taught photographer turned toast-of-the-town Zoe Strauss (right).

[…]

But his counterparts couldn’t seem to care less. Hart posted his photo on Facebook with the caption, “F–k Reagan.” [Zoe] Strauss simply posted hers without commentary. After all, the murderous facial expression and double-barreled bird-flipping seem to speak for themselves. Comments ranged from “you forgot to add with a chainsaw” on Hart’s “F–k Reagan” note, to my personal favorite, “star wars … up yours,” on Strauss’s.

A larger version of one photo, posted on Facebook by Zoe Strauss [update: the photo has been removed from Strauss's Facebook page but is available on her Twitter account with the caption, "F--K YOU, REAGAN!" Update II: Strauss's Twitter has also been made private]:

Reagan-WH-Zoe-Strauss-FB.jpg

Image source: Facebook

Strauss posted a second one on her blog with the comment: “Me and LB making out under a portrait of Reagan at the White House. That was amazing.”

Reagan-WH-Zoe-Strauss-blogspot.jpg

Image source: zoestrauss.blogspot.com

Neither Hart nor Strauss responded to The Blaze’s requests for comment about the photos.

Strauss refused to speak to Philadelphia Magazine about the photos, reportedly texting that she was “keeping out of the press!” Hart, however, repeated his “f–k Reagan” epithet to the publication:

“Yeah, f–k Reagan,” reiterates Hart one week after the reception. “Ronald Reagan has blood on his hands. The man was in the White House as AIDS exploded, and he was happy to see plenty of gay men and queer people die. He was a murderous fool, and I have no problem saying so. Don’t invite me back. I don’t care.”

The reception, which featured live music from the Marine Corps band, also saw a marriage proposal between a female-to-male transgendered person and a biological woman, according to Philadelphia Magazine. Video below, which also includes Hart:

Gay Activists Visiting White House Take Photos of Themselves Flipping Off Reagan Portrait TheBlaze.com

Something else to get enraged about, will your butt hurt never end

POLITICS
Gay Activists Visiting White House Take Photos of Themselves Flipping Off Reagan Portrait
Jun. 22, 2012 11:50am Madeleine Morgenstern
SHARES

Editor’s note: You can watch a Blaze webcast about this story by clicking here.

Update: White House Rebukes Activists Who Flipped Off Reagan Portrait: ‘Behavior Like This Doesn’t Belong Anywhere’

Gay activists from Philadelphia posed for pictures while giving the middle finger to a portrait of former President Ronald Reagan during a recent trip to the White House, according to Philadelphia Magazine:

Gay-activists-WH-visit1-620x273.jpg

Matthew "Matty" Hart, left, Mark Segal, center, and Zoe Strauss, right, pose in front of portraits of Presidents Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush at the White House. (Image source: blog.phillymag.com)

From phillymag.com:

Last Friday, an attaché of important gay people from Philadelphia made a trip to Washington D.C. as invited guests of President Barack Obama for the White House’s first-ever gay pride reception….some of them took advantage of photo opportunities to give the late President Ronald Reagan the middle finger

“It’s not a gesture that I would use in the White House when representing our city and our community,” opines Philadelphia Gay News publisher Mark Segal (center), who opted for a sarcastic thumbs-up pose in front of the portrait of George W. Bush over the more vulgar one demonstrated by his Reagan-loathing peers, Matthew “Matty” Hart (left), the national director of public engagement at Solutions for Progress, and self-taught photographer turned toast-of-the-town Zoe Strauss (right).

[…]

But his counterparts couldn’t seem to care less. Hart posted his photo on Facebook with the caption, “F–k Reagan.” [Zoe] Strauss simply posted hers without commentary. After all, the murderous facial expression and double-barreled bird-flipping seem to speak for themselves. Comments ranged from “you forgot to add with a chainsaw” on Hart’s “F–k Reagan” note, to my personal favorite, “star wars … up yours,” on Strauss’s.

A larger version of one photo, posted on Facebook by Zoe Strauss [update: the photo has been removed from Strauss's Facebook page but is available on her Twitter account with the caption, "F--K YOU, REAGAN!" Update II: Strauss's Twitter has also been made private]:

Reagan-WH-Zoe-Strauss-FB.jpg

Image source: Facebook

Strauss posted a second one on her blog with the comment: “Me and LB making out under a portrait of Reagan at the White House. That was amazing.”

Reagan-WH-Zoe-Strauss-blogspot.jpg

Image source: zoestrauss.blogspot.com

Neither Hart nor Strauss responded to The Blaze’s requests for comment about the photos.

Strauss refused to speak to Philadelphia Magazine about the photos, reportedly texting that she was “keeping out of the press!” Hart, however, repeated his “f–k Reagan” epithet to the publication:

“Yeah, f–k Reagan,” reiterates Hart one week after the reception. “Ronald Reagan has blood on his hands. The man was in the White House as AIDS exploded, and he was happy to see plenty of gay men and queer people die. He was a murderous fool, and I have no problem saying so. Don’t invite me back. I don’t care.”

The reception, which featured live music from the Marine Corps band, also saw a marriage proposal between a female-to-male transgendered person and a biological woman, according to Philadelphia Magazine. Video below, which also includes Hart:

Gay Activists Visiting White House Take Photos of Themselves Flipping Off Reagan Portrait TheBlaze.com

Something else to get enraged about, will your butt hurt never end

Shup fag.

This is the face of the gay movement, this is the top people being invited to the White House by Obama. All the pictures below are the face of LGBT/ Gay Pride Parades which is also the face of the gay movement. What are people supposed to think if they don't know any gays and this is their only introduction? You would think the gay populace would call for reform. Respect is earned and if the LGBT doesn't start giving respect they won't get any back. I don't understand what walking down the street at gay parades mostly naked has to do with being gay but it seems to be a theme. Nobody's smearing gays as much as gays are.

Here's the truth, if you want social acceptance and are truly like anyone else, gays have to show the same acceptance and get rid of all those who act like assholes at your parades including those who are disrespectful at the top of your organizations. You'd think the parade organizers would say hey dressing as Jesus is Offensive it can't be in our parade. You'd think there would be a dress code and float inspection to make sure all presented to the public is done so in a positive light. Consistently that's not whats happened at these events. LGBT actions doesn't make a religious person want to go against their faith to support gays. It's putting Gays in a bad light and makes them look like just another hate group. Right now I have as much respect for the LGBT as I do for the KKK,absolutely none. Nobody can fix this but the gay community so get to work or expect the hate thrown back at you.

As if you we were ever going to give the gay community respect. The only person you are fooling with that bullshit is yourself.

Most of you guys display less class than these guys do every single day on this board, and yet you expect everyone else to genuflect to Saint Reagan the Confused, patron saint of early onset alzheimers.
No more than you guys worship that Old Blue Waffle Hillary. Who by the way if she's elected, will be the same age as "Ronny Raygun" was! And we ALREADY know she can't remember anything!

:lol:

I think Hilary is a fucking clown, but if it makes you feel better to believe that...

You homofascist apologists don't seem to understand courtesy. There is a time and a place for everything. That is not the place for homonazis to be manifesting their ignorance and rudeness.

At least they had the courage to be classless in public, rather than hiding behind their keyboards like little whiny bitches.

You homofascist apologists don't seem to understand courtesy. There is a time and a place for everything. That is not the place for homonazis to be manifesting their ignorance and rudeness.

At least they had the courage to be classless in public, rather than hiding behind their keyboards like little whiny bitches.
You're clueless.

You're clueless.

And you're a ridiculously hypocritical clown.

Go on, clutch your pearls and tell me again about "class" while you hide anonymously behind your keyboard insulting everyone you disagree with.

You're clueless.

And you're a ridiculously hypocritical clown.

Go on, clutch your pearls and tell me again about "class" while you hide anonymously behind your keyboard insulting everyone you disagree with.
You confuse analysis with insults. Challenge the analysis lest you be nothing more than a hypocritical troll.

Forum List

Back