Classify Mortimer correctly?

I was so often classified as "gorid, alpinid, indobrachid". But I think Im EastMed/Pontid and Dinarid maybe with slight alpinisation. Do you agree or disagree? For people who have no idea, look up here the various types.

Human Phenotypes

View attachment 298404 View attachment 298405 View attachment 298406 View attachment 298407

Your desire to talk about yourself is a good sign of a potentially good self image.

Your dress indicates some care with your presentation, also good.

Do you have many friends in Real Life?
I have Christian friends

Good. Glad to hear it. ONline discussion is not a substitute for real life. I hope you see them regularly.
I don't see them regularly only occasionally I don't why maybe because I'm not austrian that I'm not really one of them maybe I'm wrong though there is no evidence for my suspicious

Most people do not see their friends regularly. It is a problem of modern life. I think we should all fight against that.

I just recently got a new co-worker who has a bar in her basement and her friends come over ever other week to play cards and have a few.

Keep looking for additional friends with more time to hang out.

I was thinking of joining facebook so that I could put out group invites every time I go to a movie.

I don't know if anything like that is applicable to you.
Yes Facebook is really great I'm in single group and such talk to others etc I'm in a Christian WhatsApp group and sometimes we go to movies it's OK but I lack a wife a soulmate

Your desire to talk about yourself is a good sign of a potentially good self image.

Your dress indicates some care with your presentation, also good.

Do you have many friends in Real Life?
I have Christian friends

Good. Glad to hear it. ONline discussion is not a substitute for real life. I hope you see them regularly.
I don't see them regularly only occasionally I don't why maybe because I'm not austrian that I'm not really one of them maybe I'm wrong though there is no evidence for my suspicious

Most people do not see their friends regularly. It is a problem of modern life. I think we should all fight against that.

I just recently got a new co-worker who has a bar in her basement and her friends come over ever other week to play cards and have a few.

Keep looking for additional friends with more time to hang out.

I was thinking of joining facebook so that I could put out group invites every time I go to a movie.

I don't know if anything like that is applicable to you.
Yes Facebook is really great I'm in single group and such talk to others etc I'm in a Christian WhatsApp group and sometimes we go to movies it's OK but I lack a wife a soulmate

That can take quite a while. I did not marry until my late 30s. Best of luck.

I was so often classified as "gorid, alpinid, indobrachid". But I think Im EastMed/Pontid and Dinarid maybe with slight alpinisation. Do you agree or disagree? For people who have no idea, look up here the various types.

Human Phenotypes

View attachment 298404 View attachment 298405 View attachment 298406 View attachment 298407
Morty you’re such a fashion plate some less fortunate fools will show their jealousies by making noise about your skin tone or whatever.

Forum List

Back