"Class Warfare", By Citigroup

the retailer pays...I don't.

Wrong my man. The retailer puts his costs into the price of your product. What did you buy? I probably own a piece of that corporation too!

How do I vote to lower your taxes?

I'm assuming you vote Republican. I could be wrong. Republicans vote to lower the taxes on non-labor produced income, the only kind I get these days.

You got a salary and benefits as a unionist teacher

Yeah man, I took a HUGE pay cut to do that too. Before that, I was designing multi-million dollar projects for DoD. I wanted to be noble and teach the disabled kids.

Spare us the "self made man" horseshit.

OK, as long as you keep voting to lower my taxes.

Wrong my man. The retailer puts his costs into the price of your product. What did you buy? I probably own a piece of that corporation too!

I'm assuming you vote Republican. I could be wrong. Republicans vote to lower the taxes on non-labor produced income, the only kind I get these days.

He also passes off the cost to every purchaser, cash or charge. I pay no more for the goods or service than anyone else. So if you want to look at it that way, you pay too.

Haven't bought anything recently. But it's nice that the option is there if need be.

I don't vote based on party affiliation. For president, I've voted Dem, Rep, and Libertarian (but that one was more a "fuck you" to the Republicans in 2004). For locals I've voted both dem and rep.

He also passes off the cost to every purchaser, cash or charge. I pay no more for the goods or service than anyone else. So if you want to look at it that way, you pay too.

Haven't bought anything recently. But it's nice that the option is there if need be.

I don't vote based on party affiliation. For president, I've voted Dem, Rep, and Libertarian (but that one was more a "fuck you" to the Republicans in 2004). For locals I've voted both dem and rep.

Actually, now that I think about it, I've voted Dem more than the others for president.

I pay no more for the goods or service than anyone else.

But, if not for what you essentially pay to me, the ownership class member, everyone, including you, would pay less.

So if you want to look at it that way, you pay too.

What, you think I shop where you do? LOL!

I pay no more for the goods or service than anyone else.

But, if not for what you essentially pay to me, the ownership class member, everyone, including you, would pay less.

So if you want to look at it that way, you pay too.

What, you think I shop where you do? LOL!

So if you didn't own part of the company, the cost of the products sold to the consumer would drop? I don't think so.

Yeah, you probably do shop at the same establishments I do. At least, the ones that I have Citi accounts through.

So if you didn't own part of the company

It would just be some other rich guy Radio. I belong to the class that does not labor. I skim money off the labor of people like you. I own.

you probably do shop at the same establishments I do.

No dude, I don't. When I buy a shirt, I just sign my name. They bill me later. You shop in places like that do you?

So if you didn't own part of the company

It would just be some other rich guy Radio. I belong to the class that does not labor. I skim money off the labor of people like you. I own.

you probably do shop at the same establishments I do.

No dude, I don't. When I buy a shirt, I just sign my name. They bill me later. You shop in places like that do you?

My accounts through Citi aren't with garment retailers.

Using your mental acumen to enrich yourself is still labor IMO. Labor isn't necessarily physical. I don't do physical labor either. At least, not really. I'll lend a hand sometimes, but it's not part of my job description.

So yeah, you labor too.

Using your mental acumen to enrich yourself is still labor IMO.

If you say so. Today my "work" was to sign a few papers at my mortgage broker's office. Whew, that was mentally taxing. I don't think I'll have to strain myself again till the closing on the 15th. Damn, I'm gonna have to sign my name a bunch of times there. I may need a nap after all that "work". I think I deserve a tax break!

I don't do physical labor either.

Oh boy, a management type. The rhetoric is especially effective on guys like you. You think you're on the doorstep of being me. ::chuckle::

Using your mental acumen to enrich yourself is still labor IMO.

If you say so. Today my "work" was to sign a few papers at my mortgage broker's office. Whew, that was mentally taxing. I don't think I'll have to strain myself again till the closing on the 15th. Damn, I'm gonna have to sign my name a bunch of times there. I may need a nap after all that "work". I think I deserve a tax break!

I don't do physical labor either.

Oh boy, a management type. The rhetoric is especially effective on guys like you. You think you're on the doorstep of being me. ::chuckle::

Did you make the decision as to what property to purchase? Did you research it and determine it was a sound investment?

Or did you blindly trust someone to make those decisions for you? If so, did you research the person you would place in such a position of power over your affairs? Did you determine he was the right person for the job?

*shrug*, you used your mental acumen to grow your wealth. However you want to look at it.

If not, then are most likely rapidly growing poor by throwing wealth away.

Did you make the decision as to what property to purchase?

Yup. Man, that was tiring.

Did you research it and determine it was a sound investment?

Hell no. I have a grunt (oops I mean real estate agent) for that. She labors. I own.

Or did you blindly trust someone to make those decisions for you?

She puts a bunch of pieces of paper in front of me. I look them over. Maybe she drives me over to see a house or two. We talk numbers for awhile. I call another grunt (oops I mean a lawyer) to look into the property I've chosen. Then the signing of papers begins. Man, such labor!

did you research the person you would place in such a position of power over your affairs?

Real estate agents are like a dime a dozen. Lawyers too. Make me money, maybe I use you again. Lose me money, you're done.

The real world is talking to you radio. The only question is whether or not you will listen. Read my signature Radio. Think about it.

Last edited:
From your post, it appears that you believe labor is tiring. It doesn't have to be.

You made decisions and used your intellect and experience to make decisions. Thats labor.

*shrug*, and it looks from here that you're trying very hard to prove you didn't really labor. Too hard to change your mind?

Last edited:
If you say so radio. I think my labor should continue to be taxed at a lower rate than yours. Really, you should vote for people who will tax it even lower. That will be better for you. Really. Believe me?

Do you really believe me?

Why the fuck would you believe that?

Maybe radio. Maybe you're brighter than I'm giving you credit for. Maybe you don't really buy the notion that lowering my taxes is good for you. Maybe you actually vote for your own interests instead of mine. If so, good for you.

There's an election tomorrow. Vote for yourself and your family. I won't be voting for myself. I think it's wrong that my labor is taxed at a lower rate than yours. I'll be voting in what i think is your best interests.

I'm voting for every Dem except one. In that race I'm voting for the independent.

You tell me, did you change my mind?

I'm voting for every Dem except one. In that race I'm voting for the independent.

You tell me, did you change my mind?

I'm going to have to say "yes".

I think it's wrong that my labor is taxed at a lower rate than yours.

I wasn't talking about who you were going to vote for. Doesn't matter to me really. I was asking about the "do you labor" question.

On a side note, I think I know you from another board(s) and another time.

Forum List

Back