Class check in, just ignore me.

FernandoT

Rookie
Apr 28, 2014
Hello,
Creating a space for my government class to respond to an assignment.
Thank you

Question: How can using message boards help you in learning about politics and the world?

It won't help you that much. There are too many biased people. You can probably learn about stuff going on in other parts of the world but that's about it.

Using message boards can help with learning about politics and the world because they're filled with different views and opinions from people living all around the country.

using messaging board can help you about politics and world , because you probly will learn whats going on in other parts of the world . so you can see how other people live and how we live in america.

marxbkg.jpg
Just sayin...

By using message board can help some understand different views from citizens in the US. about problems in the US. can help you learn about some parts of politics and the world.

They will help you. There are a lot of people with different views. They can give whoever is on the message board their beliefs and could give others a better understanding, other than just our own opinions.

It can help because you get to see a lot of peoples opinions and that makes you think from different perspectives

Hello,
Thank you

Question: How can using message boards help you in learning about politics and the world?
Well i believe you can learn a lot because it's a open minded to the public very social can see what others have to say. Also can learn a lot.

Hello,
Thank you

it helps because we get both sides and we get to hear all of theyre opinions.

Forum List

Back