Clarifying the Middle East reality

Come back when you are able to demonstrate that you know what you are talking about and I'll debate with you. In the meantime, perhaps you should take what the sensationalist tabloids say with a pinch of salt.

The only thing your post proves is your dislike for the English. Excellent, 'cause I certainly wouldn't like to think that people like you were our friends!

A) I am not originally from this country, and English is my 3RD language. I think I write well enough for you to understand me.

B) Exactly what part of my statements are wrong? That the Muslims mooch of your welfare system? In Holland alone, 40% percent of all people on welfare are Muslims. (And that's with Muslims being only [only!] 10% of the population there).

Swedish Welfare State Collapses as Immigrants Wage War | The Brussels Journal

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/05/magazine/05muslims.html

And thats just Holland and Sweden.

And don't worry, I don't need for a debate with you, since you obviously know nothing yourself.

A) I am not originally from this country, and English is my 3RD language. I think I write well enough for you to understand me.

B) Exactly what part of my statements are wrong? That the Muslims mooch of your welfare system? In Holland alone, 40% percent of all people on welfare are Muslims. (And that's with Muslims being only [only!] 10% of the population there).

And don't worry, I don't need for a debate with you, since you obviously know nothing yourself.

Nothing wrong with your language, in fact, I compliment you given it's your third language. It's knowledge and facts where you seem to have a major problem.

Let me explain it for you. Originally, you said:

Many European Muslims have made their goals and desires in Europe clear, and that is an Islamic Europe;

What do you mean by many? A majority? A significant minority?

Let me tell you. It's a few, a very few who make these statements. They are the radicals, many who do not even live in Europe because they know they would likely be arrested. Their biggest problem is that all suffer from a very serious complaint. They have developed mouths that are much bigger than their brains.

You also made this rather sensationalist statement:

unfortunately, in less than 20 years Muslims will have a majority in Europe due to their high immigration and birth rate.

Europe is done.

I should chastise you for this because I laughed so much that I fell off my chair and bruised my coxyx, but I'll let that one go.

This statement is absolute and utter crap. The population of the EU is 493million. The muslim population within the EU is 13million. That’s 2.6% of the total!!!

And you expect anyone to believe that Muslims will have a majority in less than 20 years time. That’s less than a generation and they’re 480million short of target! Afraid you’ve just become the laughing stock of this board.

What was it you said about knowing nothing?:eusa_whistle:

That web site is a joke. I have heard that lying slut Brigette Gabrial speek before at a conferance. Her Islamophobic nonsense is only for the most gulible people. All she is doing is making money selling her idiotic book to misinformed people.

Why be so pessimistic?

Islam over Europe will be a wonderful thing. It will help restore Europe to it's former greatness in the world.

I can't wait for this to happen!!

Okay, who left the cage door open?:eusa_eh:

Some of you are going to find this free for online reading book quite interesting.

It will take you perhaps a half hour to read, and it's got some swell images, too.

FYI it was written in 1889.

Its basic premise is that America ceased being a great nation because of all those dirty immigrants it took in. (Some of those dirty mud people would be my Bohemian grandfather, BTW)

Oddly enough, this social science fiction of the late 19th century, suggested that the Islamic world became the center of modern civilization.

An Admiral of the PERSIAN NAVY visits the ruins of the once great nation and meets, who else? the last American.

Enjoy!

That web site is a joke. I have heard that lying slut Brigette Gabrial speek before at a conferance. Her Islamophobic nonsense is only for the most gulible people. All she is doing is making money selling her idiotic book to misinformed people.

i see now why you love that muslim religion....you call women sluts and then lecture others on morality....meanwhile back at the reality ranch.

Why be so pessimistic?

Islam over Europe will be a wonderful thing. It will help restore Europe to it's former greatness in the world.

I can't wait for this to happen!!

yes islam has made europe greater...killing a great cartoonist....bombings....riots in france.....rape of european women for not being covered.......yes i cant wait for you to get there and get the hell out of the united states.

A Muslim cleric's claim that women who do not wear the veil are like 'uncovered meat' who attract sexual predators sparked outrage around Australia yesterday.

Sheik Taj Din al-Hilali, the nation's most senior Muslim cleric, compared immodestly-dressed women who do not wear the Islamic headdress with meat that is left uncovered in the street and is then eaten by cats.

Outrage as Muslim cleric likens women to 'uncovered meat' | Mail Online

The number of rapes committed by Muslim immigrants in Western nations are so extremely high that it is difficult to view them only as random acts of individuals. It resembles warfare. This happens in most Western European countries, as well as in other infidels countries such as India. In Bradford, England, Channel 4 pulled a documentary about Pakistani and other Muslim men sexually abusing white English girls, some as young as 11. Writer Theodore Dalrymple thinks that "thanks to their cultural inheritance, (Muslim) abuse of women is systematic rather than unsystematic as it is with the whites and blacks." In France, grotesque reports about systematic gang rapes of French or "too Western" Muslim girls keep coming in. At the same time, European jails are getting filled up with Muslims imprisoned for robberies and all kinds of violent crimes, and Muslims bomb European civilians. You can see the mainstream media are struggling to make sense of all of this. That's because they can't, or don't want to, see the obvious: This is exactly how an invading army would behave. Rape, pillage and bomb.

Fjordman: Rape: Nothing to do with Islam?

mother and 12 yr old gang raped for trying to aquire an education

Pak muslim girl and her mother was gang raped for 12 days for acquiring education

As long as I'm giving people book recommendations, you might find this interesting.
Empires of the Sea
The Siege of Malta, the Battle of Lepanto, and the Contest for the Center of the World

by Roger Crowley
It's the history of Christendom's (Well, really the Charles V's) war with the Ottoman Empire for control of the Mediteranean, in the 16th century.

You see, folks, the clash of Western empires with the Islamic empires has a long, mighty long history. Bear in mind that at one time all of the mid east and africa was (nominally, at least) Roman Christian land.

And I have to tell you that in the 16th century it was touch and go whether or not an Islam Empire would rule the whole Western World.

Some of you might find this book truly worth your time.

A Muslim cleric's claim that women who do not wear the veil are like 'uncovered meat' who attract sexual predators sparked outrage around Australia yesterday.

Sheik Taj Din al-Hilali, the nation's most senior Muslim cleric, compared immodestly-dressed women who do not wear the Islamic headdress with meat that is left uncovered in the street and is then eaten by cats.
Actually, the Sheik is right. Todays modern Western woman dresses like "prostitutes" used to dress 20 0r 30 years ago.

I don't agree with rape, but it's easy to see why it happens all of the time. Western women dress like whores and then wonder why there is a sexual assult or rape somewhere in the U.S. every minute, of every hour, of every day of the year.

Actually, the Sheik is right. Todays modern Western woman dresses like "prostitutes" used to dress 20 0r 30 years ago.

I don't agree with rape, but it's easy to see why it happens all of the time. Western women dress like whores and then wonder why there is a sexual assult or rape somewhere in the U.S. every minute, of every hour, of every day of the year.

I have nothing against muslims...until they start hitting the western nations with holier than thou criticisms. When you start calling western women whores and sluts, that's when I know precisely what sort of animal you are. Furthermore, regardless of how a woman dresses, there is absolutely no excuse for rape whatsoever.

I'm sorry, but I am beginning to find you somewhat repugnant.

nothing gives the man the right to rape a woman, nothing. do not preach your false religion and morality to me. all western women to not dress like whores either for your information. how can you stand to be in this country you hate so much and i have noted you hate women. sluts whores etc.

Not only that, but all through the ages each generation of women has been accused of dressing like whores by earlier generations.

Women used to wear thin silks and muslims, and wet their undergarments to make everything cling to them (in a period without corsets or bras). Some of the very earliest queens of England were crowned bare breasted. Figure that one out. And while Muslim women are modest among the population, their clothing in the seraglio has always been the most provacative, revealing and seductive.

So American women dress like whores. Big deal. Muslim women do, too...underneath those hideous coverings they're forced to wear by the men who own them.

I have nothing against muslims...until they start hitting the western nations with holier than thou criticisms. When you start calling western women whores and sluts, that's when I know precisely what sort of animal you are. Furthermore, regardless of how a woman dresses, there is absolutely no excuse for rape whatsoever.

I'm sorry, but I am beginning to find you somewhat repugnant.
If you read my post. I stated that I don't condone rape.

I was just stating that in every day, in every city in America, a woman is sexually assulted or raped.

Based on their behavior and style of dress, this doesn't surprise me. Plus they go out to bars and clubs drinking alcohol and staying out late with men who are not their relatives.

In fact the USA is the rape and domestic violence capitol of the world. So it's funny how Americans point their fingers at other countries and falsely accuse Muslims of all kinds of sexual assualts. When in reality sexual crimes are very low in Islamic countries, and are epidemic in the Western nations.

If you read my post. I stated that I don't condone rape.

I was just stating that in every day, in every city in America, a woman is sexually assulted or raped.

Based on their behavior and style of dress, this doesn't surprise me. Plus they go out to bars and clubs drinking alcohol and staying out late with men who are not their relatives.

In fact the USA is the rape and domestic violence capitol of the world. So it's funny how Americans point their fingers at other countries and falsely accuse Muslims of all kinds of sexual assualts. When in reality sexual crimes are very low in Islamic countries, and are epidemic in the Western nations.

Wanna talk immoral?

Women in Iran and elsewhere in the Islamic world are viewed as the source of all evil. Their every move is brutally monitored and curtailed. The smallest infraction – a wanton wisp of hair escaping a headscarf – merits maximum punishment: Flogging in public, or worse. This is happening in Iran even as we speak. In 2005, a hospital in Tehran was accused of refusing entry to women who did not wear head-to-toe covering.

According to the Women’s Forum Against Fundamentalism in Iran, two out of every three Iranian women have experienced serious domestic violence. Eighty one per cent of married women have experienced domestic violence in their first year of marriage.

1990, Iranian journalist, Freidoune Sahebjam, published a haunting and carefully rendered account of how, on August 15, 1986, a 35-year-old woman was stoned to death in Kupayeh, Iran. It is titled: The Stoning of Soraya M. Soraya, (peace be upon her), was lynched by the villagers with whom she had lived all her life. Her own father, her two sons, and her lying, greedy, heartless, criminal-husband, Ghorban-Ali, all threw the first stones.

"Woman, Islam, & Equity" underscores the buck Islamofascist's animalistic and violent propensity for rape:

"Mina Mohammadian was executed on February 29, 1987, on political charges. She was held in solitary confinement for eleven months prior to her execution. During that period, she went through forty interrogation sessions, during which she was subjected to the most horrendous tortures. She was repeatedly raped by the regime's Guards. She was 22 at the time of her execution."

"Women political prisoners are kept in so-called "residential units" (cement cages, 50 cm square), with their heads cramped down onto their knees, for months at a time. They are beaten regularly, up to 50 times a day. Another common torture of women political prisoners, besides systematic flogging, is suspension for hours from the ceiling by the hands, or upside down, by the feet. In some cases, the torture leads first to paralysis, then to the woman's death. Nahid Shahrokhi- Mahalati, a 22-year-old teacher, was suspended from the ceiling for a prolonged period. She died under torture."

"Exceptions are not made for foreign nationals. Annie Ezbar, a French nurse who had come to the assistance of the Iranian Resistance's National Liberation Army, was captured in an ambulance with her medical equipment. Hashemi Rafsanjani, then the regime's parliament speaker, acknowledged her arrest. After going through extensive torture, Mrs. Ezbar was executed."

"According to a "religious" decree, virgin women prisoners must as a rule be raped before their execution, "lest they go to Paradise." Therefore, the night before execution, a Guard rapes the condemned woman. After her execution, the religious judge at the prison writes out a marriage certificate and sends it to the victim's family, along with a box of sweets."

On August 11, Zoleykhah Kadkhoda was arrested, sentenced to death for adultery and publicly stoned; the woman survived the execution and was later hospitalized. She has now almost recovered and Amnesty International fears that a new execution date will be set for her soon. (Amnesty International, August 1997)." Iran (Amnesty International Italia - Home)

The Execution of Zahra Kazemi, a Canadian photojournalist
Canadian tortured for days, says Iranian doctor, reports:
"The massive injuries suffered by Canadian photojournalist Zahra Kazemi while in Iranian custody were so disturbing to the doctor who examined her that he felt compelled to flee the country to expose what happened."

Azam listed the injuries he discovered on Kazemi:

A broken nose.
A large bruise on the right side of her forehead extending to the side of her head.
A bloody lump on the back of her head.
Evidence of internal bleeding of the brain.
A ruptured left ear drum.
Deep, long scratches on the back of her neck and calves.
Evidence of broken ribs.
Bruises on her abdomen and on her knees.
Evidence of flogging on her back.
Broken fingers and nails missing.
A smashed toe.
Bruised and swollen feet, possibly the result of a flogging.
As a male doctor, he was not allowed to examine the woman's genital area but a female nurse testified to evidence of brutal and violent rape.

Iranian Islamic supremacist beheads its seven year-old daughter for being raped by its brother

TEHRAN (Reuters) - An Iranian man cut off his seven- year-old daughter's head after suspecting she had been raped by her uncle, the Jomhuri-ye Eslami newspaper said on Sunday.
..."The motive behind the killing was to defend my honor, fame, and dignity," the paper quoted the father as saying. (Source)

Islamofascist femicide, rape, domestic violence, child molesting, and child abuse

BTW, South Africa, not the US has the highest number of reported rapes. In Muslim countries, they simply aren't reported because being raped would be reason for a woman to be stoned to death by her relatives.

Rape is ingrained into the fundamentalist islamic culture.

Why do you stick up for criminals?

If these women have had a legal trial and found guilty in a court of law. Then they are convicted criminals and deserve the maximum punishment allowed by law.

Plus they go out to bars and clubs drinking alcohol and staying out late with men who are not their relatives.

So what. It isn't a crime!!!! You know, I'm really beginning to detest your 'holier than thou' attitude. If you find such behaviour so objectionable, there really is a simple solution. Move to an Islamic country where your bigoted views will no doubt be more welcome.

As we say over here, go forth and multiply!

So what. It isn't a crime!!!! You know, I'm really beginning to detest your 'holier than thou' attitude. If you find such behaviour so objectionable, there really is a simple solution. Move to an Islamic country where your bigoted views will no doubt be more welcome.
Why should I move?

I am working within the political system to change the laws and social norms to reflect my beliefs and restore our country back to morality.

That's the American way!! :eusa_angel:

Why do you stick up for criminals?

If these women have had a legal trial and found guilty in a court of law. Then they are convicted criminals and deserve the maximum punishment allowed by law.

for adultery??

sicko... but you don't "condone" rape, right?

hmmmmmmm... i'm not sure a real muslim would want to present himself that way. maybe you're a fake?

Forum List

Back