Clarifying the Middle East reality

Why should I move?

I am working within the political system to change the laws and social norms to reflect my beliefs and restore our country back to morality.

That's the American way!! :eusa_angel:

Why am I not surprised! It seems that throughout the western nations there is a small hardcore among ethnic and religious minorities who wish to impose their laws and social norms on the majorities.

I very much doubt that the majority want to live by your laws and social norms, but hey, you want to flog a dead horse...

Why am I not surprised! It seems that throughout the western nations there is a small hardcore among ethnic and religious minorities who wish to impose their laws and social norms on the majorities.

I very much doubt that the majority want to live by your laws and social norms, but hey, you want to flog a dead horse...
I see that you are from England. As you well know the Muslim population is rapidly growing in your country. There is already a movement in some areas by government officials to inact Sharia Law.

France has a large Islamic presence and is feeling the pressure to change some of it''s laws for the Muslims.

Belgium is now 25% Muslim, and political scientists predict it will become the first Islamic European nation.

I see that you are from England. As you well know the Muslim population is rapidly growing in your country. There is already a movement in some areas by government officials to inact Sharia Law.

Not growing so rapidly as you seem to think. Still only 3% of the population. There will be no changes to the law of the land. The only concession may be to permit some aspects of Sharia law for family matters in much the same way as the the Beth Din operates on Jewish community affairs. Anything resolved in such courts, such as divorce for example, would not be recognised under British law.

France has a large Islamic presence and is feeling the pressure to change some of it''s laws for the Muslims.

The people of France would never allow it.

Belgium is now 25% Muslim, and political scientists predict it will become the first Islamic European nation.

Twenty five per cent! Don't make me laugh! The Muslim population in Belgium is estimated at around 500,000 people, or approximately 5% of the total population (10.4 million).
Belgium - Executive summary

Seems that someone has been pulling your plonker!

When I was in Amsterdam there was a huge Muslim population.

I took some hard words from some of them who must have assumed that I am in control of American foreign policy.

I laughed at them and asked them if they, as citizens of Netherlands get to set their nation's foreign policies.

About half of them understood my point. The rest glowered at the satan from America that they assumed I must be.

Their moronic confusion about my response reminded me of many American Loyal Republicans in that they also seldom understand my point.

Last edited:

Sharia Law is a shameful tragedy - the only Democratic country that would allow Sharia law is a country filled with people who are ignorant of what such a law would do to their country.

Actually, the Sheik is right. Todays modern Western woman dresses like "prostitutes" used to dress 20 0r 30 years ago.

I don't agree with rape, but it's easy to see why it happens all of the time. Western women dress like whores and then wonder why there is a sexual assult or rape somewhere in the U.S. every minute, of every hour, of every day of the year.

RAPE is a crime of violence - not something done to women because some man is "turned on" by her appearance. It is a culture of disrespect of women and a culture of violence in general that increases the incidence of rape anywhere - NOT the way a woman dresses. Statistics agree with your twisted viewpoint - that the majority of Muslims show very little respect for women - whether they are children, single, or married.

And any culture that tolerates a lot of violence - including the USA - is putting everyone at risk for a violent crime - including rape, assault, and murder.

Sharia Law is the only judical system based on logic. The more countries that adopt Sharia Law, the better the world will be. It is the only chance for mankind to survive.

Why should I move?

I am working within the political system to change the laws and social norms to reflect my beliefs and restore our country back to morality.

That's the American way!! :eusa_angel:

You obviously have no comprehension of what is "the American Way" or what we Americans consider "morality". The majority of Americans definitely do NOT want your brand of "morality".

Instead of trying to change America into a Muslim country, YOU go and move to a Muslim country. See how you like it. See how your wife or daughter or mother likes it there, too - but you would only care what they think or feel or how such a culture would effect them if you had empathy for them and were supportive of them - which clearly you are not.

MOVE to a Muslim country, please, as soon as possible.

Sharia Law is the only judical system based on logic. The more countries that adopt Sharia Law, the better the world will be. It is the only chance for mankind to survive.

Based on logic? You've got to be kidding.

From what I have read of the Sharia Laws, their agenda is to promote Islam, punish anyone who does not support Islam or anyone who does support Israel. And I remember you posted something about Bridgette Gabriel. SHE tells the TRUTH - NOT YOU.

You obviously have no comprehension of what is "the American Way" or what we Americans consider "morality". The majority of Americans definitely do NOT want your brand of "morality".

Instead of trying to change America into a Muslim country, YOU go and move to a Muslim country. See how you like it. See how your wife or daughter or mother likes it there, too - but you would only care what they think or feel or how such a culture would effect them if you had empathy for them and were supportive of them - which clearly you are not.

MOVE to a Muslim country, please, as soon as possible.
Why would I want to move to any other country? Because you say so??

My ancesters came here several generations ago and some fought in the Civil War. My Father was in WWII and Korea. I am a Vietnam Era Vet.

I am a Loyal and Patriotic American. I vote, pay taxes, and obey the law.

I have my personal political beliefs, and am working to implement them into ouw culture and society. That is my "Right" as an American Citizen.

But people like you think everyone must think and be exactly like you or get out.

Kim, you need to read the Constitution and the works of our Founding Fathers.

Based on logic? You've got to be kidding.

From what I have read of the Sharia Laws, their agenda is to promote Islam, punish anyone who does not support Islam or anyone who does support Israel. And I remember you posted something about Bridgette Gabriel. SHE tells the TRUTH - NOT YOU.
It is obvious that you know very little about Sharia Law. And listening to wackos like Bridgette Gabriel is not going to help further your understanding of the subject.

I have my personal political beliefs, and am working to implement them into ouw culture and society. That is my "Right" as an American Citizen.

But people like you think everyone must think and be exactly like you or get out.

That's funny, because it appears that it is you who is the one trying to change things to your way of thinking! If you can't see that, then your religious dogma has obviously taken complete control.

Foxtrot oscar sunni man. You'll get no converts here!

That's funny, because it appears that it is you who is the one trying to change things to your way of thinking
Evey group in America is trying to change laws and influence public opinion.

There is the Homosexual agenda, the Christian agenda, the NRA gun agenda, etc.

So why is it unreasonable for the Muslims to do the same?

Evey group in America is trying to change laws and influence public opinion.

There is the Homosexual agenda, the Christian agenda, the NRA gun agenda, etc.

So why is it unreasonable for the Muslims to do the same?

Interesting how you ALWAYS introduce diversionary tactics in your responses. Anyway, not to worry. We have got to the truth of the matter.

So, you say to Kim, "But people like you think everyone must think and be exactly like you", yet that is precisely what you are doing. How hypocritical is that!

Forum List

Back