Claire McCaskill admits fellow Democrats are crazy.

Trump is an erratic freak also.

Subjective. This is documented proof that she a senator thinks her party is full of loons.

Is not her view also subjective?

You dismiss one subjective view and highlight a different one.

Not very consistent of you.

She represents her party. Her view is more objective than mine would be. A long time senator in fact.

Nice spin!

Do you disagree? Do you think she has more or less knowledge of her party than some dude on the street?

You don't see people exiting or existing in Congress with a lower income than when they started.
Not true but what does this have to do with my post...anyone getting rich in public service is corrupt...fact...trump would be making a lot more money if he were not president...many congressman and senators have given up lucrative careers to serve the public good.

Subjective. This is documented proof that she a senator thinks her party is full of loons.

Is not her view also subjective?

You dismiss one subjective view and highlight a different one.

Not very consistent of you.

She represents her party. Her view is more objective than mine would be. A long time senator in fact.

Nice spin!

Do you disagree? Do you think she has more or less knowledge of her party than some dude on the street?

Seems anyone that pays attention to politics in this country can have a pretty well informed view, but perhaps that is not you.

You don't see people exiting or existing in Congress with a lower income than when they started.
Not true but what does this have to do with my post...anyone getting rich in public service is corrupt...fact...trump would be making a lot more money if he were not president...many congressman and senators have given up lucrative careers to serve the public good.

How do you figure Trump would be making more money? Every dime his properties bring in while he is POTUS is still his and will be when he leaves the White House. His choice not to take a salary has been more than made up for by the amount the money the the Fed Govt has given his properties when he goes to them.

How do you figure Trump would be making more money?
He was making more money in the job he quit to become president

Every dime his properties bring in while he is POTUS is still his and will be when he leaves the White House. His choice not to take a salary has been more than made up for by the amount the money the the Fed Govt has given his properties when he goes to them.
and this would all be true if he was not president, and there is every reason to believe he would be making more.

How do you figure Trump would be making more money?
He was making more money in the job he quit to become president

Every dime his properties bring in while he is POTUS is still his and will be when he leaves the White House. His choice not to take a salary has been more than made up for by the amount the money the the Fed Govt has given his properties when he goes to them.
and this would all be true if he was not president, and there is every reason to believe he would be making more.

He did not quit his job, he basically took a leave of absence and every dime his company makes while he is gone is still his money.

Except that the Fed Govt would not be paying his properties if he were not president.

She is my state senator and in my district and not yours. I know more about her and her family politics than you...Trump is not exactly normal either...
except her campaign was infiltrated by the Project Veritas team and her staff admitted she says anything to get voted in and then does whatever the hell she wants after in. and fk the constituents if they don't like it. truly classy woman. James O'keefe and Project Veritas.

Fixed your post for you.
You probably should not do that but OK, you may be right, but so far we have just been given admissions/confessions that it is democrats...anyone can confess it is someone else doing it, but why put the finger on your own unless it is true?
He did not quit his job, he basically took a leave of absence and every dime his company makes while he is gone is still his money.
He quit the TV show, it paid him at least 10x as much as potus...has nothing to do with his businesses, nothing at all

Forum List

Back