Claims of Bill Clinton Raping & Democratic Defense of It Debunked

Three women came forward to accuse Bill Clinton: Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones and Kathleen Willey. There is a public records to explore as each of the above have been investigated.

Juanita Broaddrick:
Signed an affidavit denying that anything happened and swore under oath nothing took place.

Paula Jones:
Case was fully investigated and dismissed.

Kathleen Willey:
Case was fully investigated by Ken Starr, a GOP appointed Special Prosecutor who determined she lied under oath.

Additionally there are no tapes, recordings or witnesses of Bill Clinton saying he abuses women, gropes them or assaults them.
Yes, he has cheated on his wife.

Now contrast that with the trump* history, public admissions on how he treats and objectifies women of all ages from Tic Tacs to sexist rhetoric and now dozens of women confirming Trump’s history and admissions.

Unless you have any other FACTS that state otherwise, the rightwing rapist/harassers/child molestors/groper defenders need to cut it out and face up to the toxicity on their side.

Trump cheated on both his ex-wives and bragged on TV about having sex with married women, the right is just okay with that..
I am not 'the right' so I can not speak for whoever that is...but as for me, I am not ok with it.

Cheating on his wife in his public, non-politic life would seem to fit the snowflake definition of 'between a husband and a spouse'...while spreading one's DNA n the oval office, this becoming a world-wide story, one in which Bill lies his ass off, gets caught lying, embarrasses the US, and is now known most for 'I did not have sex with that woman' is something else altogether....

Hilarious, you put a man in the office of president who brags about forcing himself on women. Hypocrite or what?
Hilarious - you claim I put the man in office.
-- That would be HILLARY who did that. :p

Why do snowflakes have to lie, spin, and exaggerate to try to make a point?

Trump cheated on both his ex-wives and bragged on TV about having sex with married women, the right is just okay with that..
I am not 'the right' so I can not speak for whoever that is...but as for me, I am not ok with it.

Cheating on his wife in his public, non-politic life would seem to fit the snowflake definition of 'between a husband and a spouse'...while spreading one's DNA n the oval office, this becoming a world-wide story, one in which Bill lies his ass off, gets caught lying, embarrasses the US, and is now known most for 'I did not have sex with that woman' is something else altogether....

Trump has embarrassed this country in less than a year in office far more than Clinton did in 8 years in office

Trump has embarrassed this country in less than a year in office far more than Clinton did in 8 years in office

Considering how Obama violated both Constitution and Rule of Law, aided and abetted terrorists, Mexican Drug Cartels, MS13, violent illegals, human traffickers, dragged the US into 2 Un-Constitutional / Un-Approved wars as the Nobel Peace Prize winner, illegally spied on Americans / reporters / the media / the US Senate / the USSC, used the IRS illegally against Americans, paid ransoms for Americans, instituted illegal laws in the form of un-Constitutional EOs, engaged in un-Constitutional treaties with our enemies, abandoned 4 Americans to needlessly die, set a new record for illegal non-compliance with the FOIA and Federal Records Act, had the least transparent administration and the most criminal administration, I would say Trump has comparatively done one helluva job.

:p

What message/s are the far rightwingers getting from this picture...

1476080239787.jpg

What "smoking gun" are your brains telling you there is here?
Broaddrick attending the same event... it looks like the look a rapist gives a victim when they accidently run into each other at a public charity event...

:p
That's it!?!?!

That's all you got?

1385.gif

Three women came forward to accuse Bill Clinton: Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones and Kathleen Willey. There is a public records to explore as each of the above have been investigated.

Juanita Broaddrick:
Signed an affidavit denying that anything happened and swore under oath nothing took place.

Paula Jones:

Kathleen Willey:
Case was fully investigated by Ken Starr, a GOP appointed Special Prosecutor who determined she lied under oath.

Additionally there are no tapes, recordings or witnesses of Bill Clinton saying he abuses women, gropes them or assaults them.

Now contrast that with the trump* history, public admissions on how he treats and objectifies women of all ages from Tic Tacs to sexist rhetoric and now dozens of women confirming Trump’s history and admissions.

Unless you have any other FACTS that state otherwise, the rightwing rapist/harassers/child molestors/groper defenders need to cut it out and face up to the toxicity on their side.

Bill is settled hash. His star has fallen. This day we discuss weird al.

I wonder if Monica signed an affidavit that nothing happened. It beats ending up like Vince Foster and half a dozen other Clinton associates who died "accidentally".

Juanita Broaddrick:

Paula Jones:

Kathleen Willey:

Dear MarcATL
1. for Juanita Broaddrick, the issue has come up about whether she felt pressured to deny rape or other claims against Clinton when she signed those affidavits.
Juanita Broaddrick, the Woman Who Accused Bill Clinton of Rape, Is Back in the Spotlight
Although she was granted immunity from perjury, her testimony about being raped could not be proven either way because it was so long ago in the past with any evidence gone.
So it's a matter of he said/she said. The issue of falsifying sworn affidavits is a separate issue and has been argued both ways: as part of the culture that silences victims out of fear of political retalitation by powerful people such as the Clintons and their camp; and as part of the legal and political abuse of paying people to use for political points in media against opponents.

Given that the political manipulations can go EITHER WAY, either silencing victims or exploiting cases to push false accusations in the media,
it all boils down to whether you believe Juanita's account that she keeps saying is true, but blames the political and legal system for why it can never be pursued.

Bill Clinton 'rape' victim Juanita Broaddrick tells of lasting trauma of 1978 'attack' | Daily Mail Online

2. As for admitted problems that Bill Clinton has, Hillary Clinton blamed his problems on growing up with an abusive past since childhood:
New book says Hillary Clinton blamed husband's infidelity on abuse as a child

Only he knows how much his abusive past and consequent behavior
really manifested as sexual harassment and abuse of women by political coercion.

If Louis CK has admitted that his position of power rendered it unethical to ask consent of women who were under his stronger influence,
then this same imbalance of power applies to Clinton and Lewinsky even though she "consented" as a legally responsible and competent adult.
The fact they had a professional relationship and it was part of public service and conducted on govt property and/or time made it more improper.

If you just want to argue about the ethics concerning this established case
where Clinton did lie and deny sexual relations under oath,
that's plenty right there.

It was wrongful for govt to have to intrude on personal relations and problems,
where normally govt has no business going, and
which of course would naturally result in anyone trying to deny it to keep govt out of personal problems,
but that's further reason why Clinton should never have engaged in any such relations
in the course of govt duty and on govt grounds especially involving others in govt work.

In general, I find these cases speak to LEGAL ABUSE where the lawyers and judges all making their profession and profits off
keeping them and their cohorts in positions of power to keep controlling what gets redressed and what gets buried and neglected.

I think we would do MORE service to the public by addressing the LEGAL ABUSE of court judicial and govt power
to either exploit or censor cases of abuse. And that applies to more than just rape and sexual abuse/harassment cases.

The cases of lives or property lost to abuse of authority are more broad in scope.
I am hoping that people look beyond just the rape cases and accusations coming out of Hollywood and DC,
and get ready to address the greater far reaching problem of LEGAL ABUSE of courts, govt and access to justice and DEFENSE and political abuse of party.
So you believe Juanita then?

Umm...when you're having your adulterous affair in MY HOUSE - in the WH kept up and paid for by my tax dollars. when 'Bubba' is shooting his 'DNA' all over the walls / carpet / a dress and dropping pubes all over the rugs, it is a big deal.

When the 'Adulterer and Chief' is embarrassing the entire nation with his sex scandals, lying and being caught lying on world-wide TV, it's a big deal....of course, as you said, such things are 'normal' for snowflakes / Democrats.
Staahp! Staahp! STAAAAHP!!! You're killin' me!

1470447011090.gif

Too funny!

Forum List

Back