Civility in Politics

Since there was nothing uncivil in what she said you get a great big...

FAIL.jpg

grunt11B is down at the med shack by now looking for suppository relief after getting his ass kicked.

So to you lefties anything critical of Obama or his policies is uncivil?

un·civ·il/ˌənˈsivəl/
Adjective:
Discourteous; impolite.
Synonyms:
rude - impolite - discourteous - unmannerly - coarse

You guys should really invest in a dictionary...

un·civ·il/ˌənˈsivəl/
Adjective:
Discourteous; impolite.
Synonyms:

Which "policy" was Gingrich critical of when he noted that Obama was a "Kenyan".

I think I have read it all.

A really obtuse nutter......supposedly longing for civility in American politcs......submits the words of a Democratic Congressperson as the latest example in a loooooooooong history of Democrat hate-speech and claims that Republican politicians are never uncivil.

He actually challenged others to find ONE example of a Republican politician being uncivil.

Then....a more intelligent ( I thought ) nutter hops in and re-issues that same completely stupid challenge.

And........they were serious.

Ummm. . . Guy? You are not entitled to your own definitions or your own facts.

un·civ·il/ˌənˈsivəl/
Adjective:
Discourteous; impolite.
Synonyms:

How's this for civil: Secret Muslim, Marxist, Communist, pal of terrorists, Kenyan born, non-American citizen, boy king, liar!

Courtesy? How courteous is it to shout "You lie!" at the President of the United States of American WHILE he is addressing a joint session of Congress? Is that rude, impolite, discourteous, unmannerly and/or coarse? I'm just referring to your dictionary.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-r8yARUtpc&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLEB5DF921F94579C1]'Black Man' Obama/Abortion Comment By Rick Santorum - YouTube[/ame]

Which policy shouldn't "Black man" decide?

un·civ·il/ˌənˈsivəl/
Adjective:
Discourteous; impolite.
Synonyms:

How's this for civil: Secret Muslim, Marxist, Communist, pal of terrorists, Kenyan born, non-American citizen, boy king, liar!

Courtesy? How courteous is it to shout "You lie!" at the President of the United States of American WHILE he is addressing a joint session of Congress? Is that rude, impolite, discourteous, unmannerly and/or coarse? I'm just referring to your dictionary.

Yep, way back one Page 1 I personally posted the Joe Wilson comment. You're quite late to the party, but it's good to see you brought your Kool-Aid...

Last edited:

un·civ·il/ˌənˈsivəl/
Adjective:
Discourteous; impolite.
Synonyms:

Yep, way back one Page ! I personally posted the Joe Wilson comment. You're quite late to the party, but it's good to see you brought your Kool-Aid...
So the first line of my post is....Kool Aid?

un·civ·il/ˌənˈsivəl/
Adjective:
Discourteous; impolite.
Synonyms:

Call it what you will, however we can say he was honest in his assessment of the presidents words.

un·civ·il/ˌənˈsivəl/
Adjective:
Discourteous; impolite.
Synonyms:

Call it what you will, however we can say he was honest in his assessment of the presidents words.
The thread is titled "Civility in Politics" not "A rude, discourteous, impolite, immature yet honest, as he sees it, assessment of politics".

Wow! Look how those goalposts just seem to move all by themselves!

I don't think that even Ann Coulter would go so far as to call a lib. a demon.
I had to watch that clip, Maxine Waters Outs The...., twice. It was just too funny.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back