Civil War - Whites vs Blacks

Do you think there will be a REAL civil war over race in this country?

• No, because the Dems will hand over the whole nation to them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's what I don't get with this race war talk from Tipsycatlover and toobfreak
The so-called “Angry White Male” doesn’t scare us

Hey Jerkoff-- -- I don't talk about any "race war," I merely respond to it from others like you. I hear the same crap from a lot of you little 5 and dime racists, about how you are going to rock and roll all over whitey and there is nothing they can do about it, and all I'm telling you is that if it ever comes down to you shits trying that crap, not only will ALL of your support fall away but you will get your asses handed to you.

You people better grow up and find something bigger and better and more constructive in your lives than your angst over the pigment in your skin.
We aren't the ones with the agnst junior. Those like you have such agnst that you created a sytem that excluded others and are now crying about special rules because we want the exact same rights provided the exact same way as whites. That agnst is what has you penny ante punks whining about white victimhood.

"Blacks are always being handed stuff on a platter to the point to where now they underestimate how hard it really is to accomplish things much less win a civil war with nothing being handed to you where they are in a tiny minority."

The Homestead Act that beginning in 1862, gave away 246 million acres of land. Research shows that 99.73 percent of that land went to whites, to include white immigrants. 1.5 million white families were given free land or basically the equivalent of a minimum of $500,000 per family. Today 93 million whites still live on homestead land, that is at least 40 percent of the white population in America. That land has helped whites accumulate the wealth they have today.

Ignorant whites need to shut the hell up.
Not really.

Btw, you left out the part about the Commanche raids, looting, raping, pillaging, and then burning them out that those homesteaders had to deal with. Not to mention droughts, etc.; they had to LIVE off that land and if they couldn't, they just died.

"Life is tough all over, Ponyboy."

Tipsycatlover
If 12% of the population goes to war with 78% of the population it will be a real short war.

Tough talk. Now are you strong enough to back up those words with action and get to killing ? Or you just going to write on the internet ?

A lot of internet tough guys talk about wars and shooting. But they want someone else to actually do the fighting.
I do my own chores.

"Blacks are always being handed stuff on a platter to the point to where now they underestimate how hard it really is to accomplish things much less win a civil war with nothing being handed to you where they are in a tiny minority."

The Homestead Act that beginning in 1862, gave away 246 million acres of land. Research shows that 99.73 percent of that land went to whites, to include white immigrants. 1.5 million white families were given free land or basically the equivalent of a minimum of $500,000 per family. Today 93 million whites still live on homestead land, that is at least 40 percent of the white population in America. That land has helped whites accumulate the wealth they have today.

Not really.

Btw, you left out the part about the Commanche raids, looting, raping, pillaging, and then burning them out that those homesteaders had to deal with. Not to mention droughts, etc.; they had to LIVE off that land and if they couldn't, they just died.

Life apparently wasn't so hard that whites didn't turn down free land.

Not really.

Life apparently wasn't so hard that whites didn't turn down free land.
Why would they?

You're just a racist little bitch, who can't stop bitching.
And that's all you ever will be.

Tipsycatlover
If 12% of the population goes to war with 78% of the population it will be a real short war.

Tough talk. Now are you strong enough to back up those words with action and get to killing ? Or you just going to write on the internet ?

Listen to one of your brothers that has common sense.
And after watching that dumbass Grand Master Jay from the NFAC I dont think we have anything to worry about.
Three accidental discharges wounding three of their own,not to mention scopes on backwards and stove piped rounds.
They're a bunch of idiots.

"Yes, real Americans are sick of this BS and will fight back if pushed to that point."

Real Americans have been pushed to that point and are fighting against the racism coming from descendants of European immigrants. My family has been in America longer than the OP's and most of the whites in the forum.
WELL SPORT IF REAL Americans ARE FIGHTING AGAINST RACISM THAT WOULD MAKE YOU ENEMY NUMBER 1 ON THE LIST

Tipsycatlover

And after watching that dumbass Grand Master Jay from the NFAC I dont think we have anything to worry about.
Three accidental discharges wounding three of their own,not to mention scopes on backwards and stove piped rounds.

THAT ammo storage system looked a little lite compared to what I have on hand lol

Tipsycatlover

THAT ammo storage system looked a little lite compared to what I have on hand lol

Did you see the 5.56 stash at 2:55?
At least 22 ammo cans full to the top. Each holding around 1500 rounds.
Thats 33000 rounds.

Unkotare
YOU said that whatshisass just posts on the internet. You don't do anything more. You don't put your foolish ass on the line and test your stupid 'skin color fighting' theory, and as far as we know you don't do a damn thing to affect all of the things you keep gassing on about here.

If you're going to quote me, then quote what I said.

Tipsycatlover said
"If 12% of the population goes to war with 78% of the population it will be a real short war. Even with antifa helping"

Then responded with
"Tough talk. Now are you strong enough to back up those words with action and get to killing ? Or you just going to write on the internet ?"

I'm not the one who is starting the fire Tipsycatlover is.
If it came to a down and dirty fight, absolutely. I have no compunction against killing any human. Boom! Problem solved. Fortunately those that have threatened me have seen the error of their ways and left.

Tipsycatlover

Thats 33000 rounds.

Yes that was what I was talking about. on the other hand that looked like the amount I have in 45, 9mm 5.7x28
Though I am a little lite in 5.7x28
I haven't bought any ammo since 2019 and have passed on ammo this year because of the price

Tipsycatlover

Thats 33000 rounds.

Yes that was what I was talking about. on the other hand that looked like the amount I have in 45, 9mm 5.7x28

I dont think I could ever shoot that much ammo unless I had a few spare barrels.
Hopefully he has some buddies to share the wealth with,better four or five shooters than one.

Tipsycatlover

Thats 33000 rounds.

I dont think I could ever shoot that much ammo unless I had a few spare barrels.
Hopefully he has some buddies to share the wealth with,better four or five shooters than one.

I bought a lot of ammo so I wouldn't be caught in the ammo panic buy or being forced to buy at those outrageous prices I have witnessed during all those ammo runs in the past.
I was selling 7.62 x 39 to people who didn't have any 70.00 for 600 rounds not long ago.

Tipsycatlover

Thats 33000 rounds.

I bought a lot of ammo so I wouldn't be caught in the ammo panic buy or being forced to buy at those outrageous prices I have witnessed during all those ammo runs in the past.

I'd say 33,000 rounds should last a long time.
Thats 330 days of shooting 100 rounds a day.

Tipsycatlover

Thats 33000 rounds.

If you're shooting 100 rounds a day you're going to get good enough that you won't need a lot of ammo you'll hit two or three targets with one round lol

Tipsycatlover

Thats 33000 rounds.

If you're shooting 100 rounds a day you're going to get good enough that you won't need a lot of ammo you'll hit two or three targets with one round lol

For me it's the feeling of comfort I get from being well stocked with ammo.
It's like having multiple fire extinguishers and insurance.

DudleySmith
You being alive to snivel and lie about it all, for one. If Whitey was all racist n evul n stuff there wouldn't be any blacks, latinos, or Asians running around today whining and crying like little candy ass bitches over their own failures as people. Other cultures in Asia, Africa, South America, etc. just eradicate entire tribes and peoples the give them problems.

We live in global system of white supremacy. So in that system you are going to need some black around to kill and mistreat.

They will never kill of all black people.

But they will poison a river in Nigeria or Ghana, which will kill thousands or they will create a famine but they will allow some black people to live because what's the point in white supremacy if their is no one you can act supreme over ?

Whites may hate blk ppl but at the same time you thrive off black ppl.

Blk ppl are the glue that keeps you white ppl together.

If there were no black folks around, whites would have no one to blame but themselves for the crime that occurred.

No one to blame but themselves when you didn’t get the jobs you wanted.

No one to blame but themelves when your lives turned out to be less than you expected.

Whites need blk people especially in a inferior role, as a way to build yourselves up, and provide a sense of self-worth you lack.
Clearly, America would be a wealthier, healthier and happier country with absence of a large parasitic and permanent underclass.

That's why I say, blks should FORCE whites to try to wipe us out. Let's just end this. Because if we are what you say we are. that is, blacks are dumb, stupid and lazy etc - No ? Then cool. Wipe us out. Stop all this bk and forth and let's go for a final solution. Agreed ?
I know you are an idiot. but do you really thing the 13% of the population (most of which are easily identifiable) are going to defeat the other 87%? This isn't Iraq, Afghanistan or Vietnam where terrorists/guerillas can blend into the masses. If you start a race war, it won't be long until there are no identifiable blacks left alive. The survivors will be doing everything possible to pass as white including shooting other blacks to prove their bonafides. They very last thing a easily identifiable minority should be doing is annoying the majority.

Forum List

Back